View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future
Re: little Saigon near holiday plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtrack90 View Post
First time trying this place.

Not sure if i have been carrot =[

when in first and inform the counter that i wan a 1 hour massage and was quoted the price 178 (65 +113 B2B) but i do not want the B2B and only want the 65/hr but he said that 65/hr only indo girls (can anyone verify?)

In the end took the 178 package and was assigned to girl number 3.

Look: 6/10
Massage: 7/10 (abit soft)
HJ: 5/10 nth special
Boobs: think c/d quite firm

May i know if the whole package of 178 only last around 40 mins?

Thank you. (First time here)
I went there with a few friends the first time last week, the one near Bangkok spa, near sentosa.

All of us took the 178 package. One of my friend finish at around 50min, my girl told me that when she went to fetch me a drink.
Me and another friend exceeded 5-10min including a post shower.

Overall I am quite satisfied with my girl's look and service. She even went to shower together with me after the deed. But do take note there are about 8 rooms at the first floor and only 2 common shower cubicles are available. So I don't think she shower with every customer.

It was a slow weekday afternoon, I saw only about 3-4 pairs of shoe at the lobby. I didn't ran into any other guys during my 2 visits to the shower. First shower is alone.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Scombridae; 27-05-2017 at 10:22 AM. Reason: typo