View Single Post
Old 26-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
See something like this before, but it's via message in bbm. I was browsing WeChat for FL and came across this profile that ask to add them in bbm. In the end, after adding, was told they have lots of FL of different pricing for ST / BO. But also wanted me to provide images of my hotel room key to prove I'm staying at said hotel. In the end, I just forget about it. Too much hops to leap just to book a girl.
Man, i hope no one will support them at all don't spoil the market there man! He or she send me photo to choose and i recognize most of them i have been check and book before they are rate is just normal unlike what he/she name that kind of ridiculous rate at all. So guys please stick to the shop you will find find the same girls he/she provide and a better rate too please don't con by them!
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ