Old 11-12-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lancefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

LC = "Lagu Companion" (Lagu means song in bahasa indonesia)
GRO = Guest Relations Officer
LV = unknown! I have asked the manager and the ladies and they too have no idea why LV. (Maybe Luis Vuitton so expensive loh)

My opinion about Spas...

Quality wise, don't waste time and go for Venetian.
Get to know the marketing people, i.e. Susan and Fitri.
personally i find susan more money grubbing so i prefer to deal with Fitri.

They have the contacts of all the spa girls in Venetian, and then some. So for example you happen to be in Amnesia clubbing and are feeling rather dry, you can ask Susan or Fitri to bring some of their girls over after their working hours to club too... if i remember correctly, the rate for one of the girls can range from 1 mil to 1.5 mil. As usual, once you get to know the girl, you can cut out the middle person

The good thing about Venetian, it is an all in cost. You KNOW you are going to have a complete happy ending. hence, you pay 700k, you can walk into the room, no need to bring wallet and then walk out later. Of course, if you feel like it you can tip the girl... some of my friends tip a little, some don't...

Alternatively, if you want to try other places, e.g. Zeus... or Zodiac (which is at Setra Sari Mall area)

The cost of using the room and getting the massage is approximately 250-300k (SGD 45). After which, if you want extra, then you have to negotiate with the girl. if you are robert head, then you can expect to be potong for alot more money. Please do not ever go more than 500k, you will just spoil the market. If you do decide to pay more than 500k, then please say you are from Japan or some of those robert head country lah.
Some of this will depend on your ability to negotiate.

E.g. One of my friend in Zeus negotiated for 300k, and another managed 250k for two shots... So... happy negotiating!