Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tehsipeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

FR On Siem Reap
Been on the ground for 3 days and below are my findings:-
1.The SR airport will only change into Riel and not USD. Most places will charge in USD.. bring small notes if possible. I am uncomfortable to spend USD100 here.
2.If you plan to find an accommodation, do so through Agoda. Prices are much better and you should request a free ride from the airport from them.
a. If not, the airport will charge you USD9 for a tuk tuk and USD10 for a taxi. The ride should cost you about USD4 to USD5. Walk out to the main road and hail down one.
3.Be friendly with tuk-tuk driver and try to book him for a whole day. Should cost around USD15 (before tip).
a.Mine took me to restaurant that the food is pricier like USD6.50, whereas in town you can get food for like USD2.50. No prizes for guessing where his tip went!
4.The price of a one day ticket to the Angkor Area has gone up from USD20 to USD37 and has to be issued with your face on it.
5.Massage and SPAs here do not have specials. However, if you can charm the girl you can take her out after work. Hotel Staff also can bang if you are up for it.
6.FLs are available on wechat. Price depends, got offer from USD40 1 shot to USD100 1 shot. Both also never take.
7.Drop by Pub Street for a visit and then just go straight to Khmer pub lane. A tuk tuk ride is USD 1 or USD 2, not more.
a. There are like 7 in the area to choose from and the girls are seated along the entrance for you to see.
8.If you are feeling daring, let your tuk tuk driver know you want lady, they ususly know where to go.
9.Didn’t visit the KTVs or discos there.

Experience
10.I went to the same beer garden for both nights. It is next to Cadeau Rekreay. A jug is R7,000 and tower is R17,000. The girls there speak little english.
a. Mama-san will come over and ask if you want girl. She recommended a 20yo Acup syt for me and a 25yo Bcup OL for my driver.
Can tabao if you like her, price to be nego. I didn’t because Mine on dark (meaning she red below)
Driver dare not tabao. Say his wife box.
Tip between USD1 to USD2.
b. If you pay the beer garden in USD, they will give change in Riel. So beware the amount to give.

Safe travels.