The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewild View Post
Due to the rarity of the english masseuse, a heads up for fellow bros:

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8936

Plus she asked for a big tip just to take her top off.)
RTF: No. Despite the limited english-speaking masseuse, skip this one!

Good luck hunting to other bros!
Thanks for the warning.
but her ad said auto roaming allow, please be gentle.
these PRC learn very fast
Old 02-06-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
benjiQ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybenjiQ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datukali View Post
Dats wat she also told me, Bro. After a few days desperately seeking our fav girl, finally received a MSG from her ' I go back to China, don't know when come back'. Sob! Sob! Could only wish the best for her. BTW, any ML (in her mould la!) to recommend? Terima Kaseh!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
Thought she was studying for a diploma here. Such a sudden departure. Yes, can only hope nothing serious happened to her and wish her all the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
looks like Venus has a new ad

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=532335
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenguy View Post
Hi guys,
I heard Venus went back to China.
Is it true?
Hi Chill and fellow bro,

Venus have some problem and went back to China will update u all if got any good news...

To those who looking for good Massage which speak english and accept all race highly recommend CoCo ..... You all try it and will know how good is the massage and guranatee u all love this lady ......
Old 03-06-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:

Massage: 5/10 (Don't go to her for massage. She doesn't use any strength and while I kept asking her to use more power, she only did it for a few moments. I got tired of asking. Plus she kept playing with her phone, which means most of the time massaging with 1 hand)
GFE: 3/10 (She is chatty, but I can tell it wasn't sincere at all. That plus the fact that she kept playing with her phone distracted the whole experience. Plus she asked for a big tip just to take her top off.)

Thank you bro for the heads up!
I do remember some brothers commenting about her in the TCSS thread.
One more fucked up PRC to add to the black list.

Why is she asking for a tip to take off her top when her advertisement indicates WORLD WIDE ROAMING?!
Old 03-06-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
j4m35800 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamantine820 View Post
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=525382

Hey bros, trying out something new for me again... Went to this lady recently. Doesn't speak it, but replied my smss in English. Location was fairly easy to find and pretty quiet too. Would recommend her for the massage, very good strength. (Dare I say better than Venus?) No fancy stretches and stuff but thorough. Realized she was rather playful... too bad I couldn't chat with her.

Looks/body : 7/10
Massage : 9/10
GFE : 8/10
RTM? : 75%
Would like to thank bro Adamantine for the recommendation.

Had a good time with her and I might RTM just for the massage. Language is a barrier but she tries hard to understand and accomodate.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried this girl:
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=533957

looks like she's too good to be true
Old 03-06-2015, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wew123 View Post
anyone tried this girl:
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=533957

looks like she's too good to be true
Use Google Image Search, you will know the photos are not hers.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
naturewild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Thank you bro for the heads up!
I do remember some brothers commenting about her in the TCSS thread.
One more fucked up PRC to add to the black list.

Why is she asking for a tip to take off her top when her advertisement indicates WORLD WIDE ROAMING?!
To be fair she finally did after I didn't answer when she asked for bigger tip (And I didn't tip her even $1!!).

But the fact that she did ask when it was advertised free roaming is a turn off.

Thanks for the power up jimmycool!!
Old 03-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjiQ View Post
Hi Chill and fellow bro,

Venus have some problem and went back to China will update u all if got any good news...

To those who looking for good Massage which speak english and accept all race highly recommend CoCo ..... You all try it and will know how good is the massage and guranatee u all love this lady ......
Sigh.. so it's true.. hoping for good news then
Old 03-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Chill and fellow bro,

I was just about to msg her for RTM again...

She also told me she is studying and wont go back so fast. Earliest also next year.. . I hope she will settle her problems soon and come back to our shores...

Never came across another ML so accommodating, busty and with such good attitude.. I think many bros will agree...

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 03-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
To be fair she finally did after I didn't answer when she asked for bigger tip (And I didn't tip her even $1!!).

But the fact that she did ask when it was advertised free roaming is a turn off.

Thanks for the power up jimmycool!!
The reasons are simple.

1) These PRC MLs think we Singaporean men are carrot heads.
2) There are customers out there who spoil the market by tipping.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty similar to picture)
Body: 8/10 (Looks great, but baby fat in her stomach)
Boobs: 8/10 (34C, not 36C as advertised. However it's natural)
Massage: 5/10 (Don't go to her for massage. She doesn't use any strength and while I kept asking her to use more power, she only did it for a few moments. I got tired of asking. Plus she kept playing with her phone, which means most of the time massaging with 1 hand)
GFE: 3/10 (She is chatty, but I can tell it wasn't sincere at all. That plus the fact that she kept playing with her phone distracted the whole experience. Plus she asked for a big tip just to take her top off.)

Thanks for sharing. She looks tomboy anyway
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 04-06-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Use Google Image Search, you will know the photos are not hers.
I couldn't find it leh in google image

how about this pretty one:
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=534755
Old 04-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
Ahkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Chill and fellow bro,

My humble 2 cents worth of massage report. Had coco for supper yesterday night and i am completely satisfied left the apartment a happy boy 😁 had my first virgin breast fuck never before i tried with anyone and i've got to say it was out of this world the feeling is damn syiok! The way she looked into my eyes while i kept on pumping and see my little brother gone in between her soft and ample size melons.
Advance book her in the morning text her to ask if she accept non-chinese
And the reply was quite slow took her 1 hour to get back to me. But when she got back to me I was surprised when she replied me “yes dear” straight away i got excited 😁
Location wise its really accessible in any modes of transport because its damn near to the main road.
Ok cut story short the thing i love most about her is her attitude she is not someone who is rushing even her handjob she do it very slowly while i continue feasting on her melons. Her massage is very strong which i really like depends on you bros liking some like it gently while some like it with extreme force.
And lastly about her is that she will tend to get horny easily while i was licking and sucking her melons, she will buay tahan and grab my hand to her pussy that is when i climax and shoot more then usual SYIOK!!

Face : 6.5 (like your next door prc wife looks more like in her early 30s )

Boobs : 8.5 (nice ample boobs definitely a C cupper plus )

Ass : 8 ( wish i could try her ass there very soft and i spank her alot )

Overall looks : 8 ( a well maintain milf )

Massage : 9 ( good strong massage )

Attitude : 10 ( no complaint about her attitude. Playful and naughty)

Damage : $150+$10 tips ( 1 boob fuck finish with handjob )
Old 04-06-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
benjiQ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybenjiQ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1ts0rGtF0 View Post
Sigh.. so it's true.. hoping for good news then
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
I was just about to msg her for RTM again...

She also told me she is studying and wont go back so fast. Earliest also next year.. . I hope she will settle her problems soon and come back to our shores...

Never came across another ML so accommodating, busty and with such good attitude.. I think many bros will agree...

Hi Chill and fellow bro,

Venus BACK to ACTION and will be here not for long .... To those her regular you may contact her as usual as how u contact her .........

Please arrange a session with her if u all miss her ... if not she will left soon ....
Old 04-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Sigh.. just buay gum 1 day... just tried Dawny (LTD). Left MR in TCSS thread.. http://samsforum.com/showthr...33266&page=667

Just spent $$ leh... a little while later vit M recharge.... Boss DreamAngelz, can give hint how long she is back for?

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1