The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Runewar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
It seems that this Coco is worth a try.
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13293758
You should try it bro, RTM twice for me. Haha
Old 15-07-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zackon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runewar View Post
You should try it bro, RTM twice for me. Haha
Thanks bros.. Is Coco the same as Eileen? Coz ive tried Eileen previously, the location seems the same as Eileen..
Old 15-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjiQ View Post
CoCo is new replacement for venus ... CoCo massage is good and speak english quite well ... negative pt is she older than venus but overall much more better than venus in term of massage !!!
Thanks bro! Older but prettier or not? Hehehe C cup?
Old 15-07-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackon View Post
Thanks bros.. Is Coco the same as Eileen? Coz ive tried Eileen previously, the location seems the same as Eileen..
I confirm it's not Eileen bro, coz if it was I would've slammed the door and ran away lol. Location (area wise) same as Eileen but totally different building. I thought Eileen changed her name recently?

Tried Coco recently, definitely RTM'able for me at least.. see my review 1 page back.
Old 15-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1ts0rGtF0 View Post
I conju it's not Eileen bro, coz if it was I would've slammed the door and ran away lol. Location (area wise) same as Eileen but totally different building. I thought Eileen changed her name recently?

Tried Coco recently, definitely RTM'able for me at least.. see my review 1 page back.
Hahaha! Me too.. tried Eileen last time but hv no choice need to release, just chiong! But overall shes okla just abit too milf.. I don't know wether she has change name. Been qte some time ago.

anw thanks bro! Will try Coco soon! But I don't prefer too "milf" im more to huge boobs lol..

heard some bro says Angela is good too?
Old 15-07-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
samspren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Hi Bros.. After hearing from so many I decided to try Coco out last week:

https://da3377.wordpress.com/coco/

Man, what a good decision. The place is quite discreet, yet well connected and clean, and the service is outstanding. She is not SYT type and I wouldn't call her very pretty, but her looks grow on you. However she more than makes up for this with her service which is top of the line. She has a great, well endowed figure too which is very nice to feel. She is also friendly and speaks decent English. Very giggly and able to have a conversation which was a refreshing change...

I went for the 90min, $150 package with Mosha. She started with a strong massage and kept checking for strength. Def not piano type and was really able to relax me. While lying face down I started moving my hands around (being too naughty), and she was giggling till I got to the key spot after which she started getting a bit excited. A bit of encouragement from me and all the clothes came off and the rest I will leave to the bros imagination... Suffice to say that I was a happy happy man!!

Finished off with a great Mosha where she did her best to make me release again, but was too tired. Maybe another day because I will definitely RTM and would recommend her without any hesitation.

This is my first FR and I am posting here as there are so few English speaking girls left, though I am a bit worried that it is going to be impossible to book her after this.. Sigh!!

Do let me know how this reads as I am still a bit unsure on whether this is a well written FR or not.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspren View Post
Hi Bros.. After hearing from so many I decided to try Coco out last week:

https://da3377.wordpress.com/coco/

Man, what a good decision. The place is quite discreet, yet well connected and clean, and the service is outstanding. She is not SYT type and I wouldn't call her very pretty, but her looks grow on you. However she more than makes up for this with her service which is top of the line. She has a great, well endowed figure too which is very nice to feel. She is also friendly and speaks decent English. Very giggly and able to have a conversation which was a refreshing change...

I went for the 90min, $150 package with Mosha. She started with a strong massage and kept checking for strength. Def not piano type and was really able to relax me. While lying face down I started moving my hands around (being too naughty), and she was giggling till I got to the key spot after which she started getting a bit excited. A bit of encouragement from me and all the clothes came off and the rest I will leave to the bros imagination... Suffice to say that I was a happy happy man!!

Finished off with a great Mosha where she did her best to make me release again, but was too tired. Maybe another day because I will definitely RTM and would recommend her without any hesitation.

This is my first FR and I am posting here as there are so few English speaking girls left, though I am a bit worried that it is going to be impossible to book her after this.. Sigh!!

Do let me know how this reads as I am still a bit unsure on whether this is a well written FR or not.
Please rest assured that your MR is very well written and made me tempted to visit her ASAP.
Old 16-07-2015, 06:54 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Please rest assured that your MR is very well written and made me tempted to visit her ASAP.
Thanks bro for the kind words. Yes I think you won't be disappointed if you do visit her.
Old 16-07-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Manfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by samspren View Post
Thanks bro for the kind words. Yes I think you won't be disappointed if you do visit her.

Nicely written first MR bro.. You also getting me tempted haha. By the way, I not sure why the dome L ones aren't talked about here, but I've visited Crystal and she does a kickass massage as well with good strength. And of cos, speaks english haha
Old 16-07-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1ts0rGtF0 View Post
I confirm it's not Eileen bro, coz if it was I would've slammed the door and ran away lol. Location (area wise) same as Eileen but totally different building. I thought Eileen changed her name recently?

Quote:
Hahaha! Me too.. tried Eileen last time but hv no choice need to release, just chiong! But overall shes okla just abit too milf.. I don't know wether she has change name. Been qte some time ago.

anw thanks bro! Will try Coco soon! But I don't prefer too "milf" im more to huge boobs lol..

heard some bro says Angela is good too?
hey bros, i can assure you CoCo and Eileen is not the same person
and yes Eileen has a new name, its Agnes now
cheers!
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 16-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorakunbaka View Post
Any frs on Lacey, Faye and Agnes? I've seen their threads and so far not seeing much.
Regarding Agnes (Eileen), I have RTM a few months ago. At first I thought she was ok, but the return session was not worth it all. The lesser said, the better. Anyway, looking forward to Faye's review. Her height and legs looks promising but the lack of FRs is indeed worrying.
Old 16-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
Regarding Agnes (Eileen), I have RTM a few months ago. At first I thought she was ok, but the return session was not worth it all. The lesser said, the better. Anyway, looking forward to Faye's review. Her height and legs looks promising but the lack of FRs is indeed worrying.
Just to confirm... Are you referring to this Agnes? https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=540930
Old 16-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just to confirm... Are you referring to this Agnes? https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=540930
Yes, that's her. I believe this is why a lot of bros asked if Eileen and Coco are the same person or not
Old 16-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
hey bros, i can assure you CoCo and Eileen is not the same person
and yes Eileen has a new name, its Agnes now
cheers!
wow, both I also wanna try. I asked for intel before about Agnes, but no response. hahaha.
Old 16-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfox View Post
Nicely written first MR bro.. You also getting me tempted haha. By the way, I not sure why the dome L ones aren't talked about here, but I've visited Crystal and she does a kickass massage as well with good strength. And of cos, speaks english haha
Thanks bro. Let me check out the dome L ones and crystal. You have a link to make sure I don't drive up the wrong path ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1