The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Do you remember her name? I knew one working there. My impression was that all girls there were not advisable for booking. Maybe ST is different, as the papi ensures some discipline.
Returned favour. 😊
Old 04-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Most syt ML are not dumb, they know the price for their fj. If we know the market rate, what makes them not know theirs, unless they are desperate in need of money, price will go slightly down to what bros look for.
MLs will always charge as much as the client is willing to pay. So, it's really up to the client to determine the market rate. If you feel you can afford it and go ahead to pay sky-high price, then that will be the market rate.

I just had a recent experience. ML selling her Indian magical oil over WeChat for 800k. Tell her I don't need it, but she's her if she provide massage, which she does and quote me 500k for massage + vitalitas + cum.

Tell her I have a regular masseuse that does the same but only charge me 200k. Counter-offered her, and surprise that she accept it. Through out the session, she kept trying to get me to pay her more. In the end, pay her 200k + 20k for ojet.

So, that's my market rate.

Ignore if you think I'm just bubbling nonsense..
Old 04-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
The Great Wall

New movie,in Batam...and just started today. So ticket price might cost 35k rupiah per ticket on some theaters. They were already screening all over Batam now,hehehe...

The Great Wall

The Trailer

The storyline :

Set in the 15th century, the film follows soldiers who are in search of gunpowder and come across the Great Wall of China as it is being constructed by the Chinese. The soldiers then discover that the huge wall is not only built to keep the Mongolians from invading, but also to keep out supernatural creatures.

Looks like a not bad movie...with so many famous actors and actresses in it,hehehe...

...and about actress,this one look good huh? I dont know who she is,but she looks like someone i knew few years ago,hehehe...so i think i might go watch this movie in memory of 'her'.

Files hidden inside the Spoiler Button were animated pictures bigger than 10mb
click at your own data cost

( Click to show/hide )

With so many famous actors and actresses,i doubt this movie will allow much limelight to be shone on most. Nonetheless,this is a major project by a popular director,so i think it shouldnt be really bad.

Dont forget NOT to buy food and drinks from the theater,hehehe...as usual,eating and the drinking in the theater isnt very good...just imagine when you watched this part of the movie...

( Click to show/hide )

...and everything on both your hands start spilling all over your seat how? You wet the seat for the next guy who is watching the same movie. Not very considerate right?

Ok,i think i loh soh enough this time round,enjoy this movie...enjoy your girls,enjoy Batam.

Cheers!

Next movie I am watching out for :

...coming in close to CNY time and its a Monkey King-related movie,hehehe...seems like every year during CNY also have some Monkey King movie coming out huh? Will there be more lessons for me to pick up? Hehehe...we will see.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Saw the great Wall last weekend. Nice show. Pretty lady general.

Cannot be just started today lah. I saw it on New Year's eve leh.
Old 04-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Beside the 2.75 juta (for a better room according to that piece of paper),i think my friend has to set aside an add-on budget of around S$50 more in case he exceed his free electricity usage. And I suppose that budget will need to double up if air-con is turned on 24 hours thru out the day,hehehe...

Interesting...
The rooms sizes are the same, but the 2.75jt room faces Lai Lai Hotel/RM Ibu Joko and thus have better ventilation and natural daylight. The 2.45jt room faces the other side and the window is literally just 1-2 metres away from the wall of the next building (back of Batam Star Hotel), which equates to bad ventilation and zero natural daylight. In my opinion, the 300k extra is a must-spend, otherwise the room will probably feel like a prison.

What you don't see in this paper is that they also have a "junior suite" kind of room available for rental, but very limited units; only 1 unit per floor. It comes with a kitchenette, living area and sleeping area. It was 5plus juta several years ago and I suppose the rental now should be about 6juta now.

Quote:
Any chance of subscribing another ISP in this case? A separate one and not using whats given by the "landlord",hehehe...I ask becos one day if I am going to rent a room,one of the few things I will need to have is surveillance cameras all over the place and some security gadget linked to the network. I still preferred running internet on LAN.

Hmm...I guess that would also means YET another around S$50 per month budget then.
Hmm, I never tried subscribing another ISP but I suspect it's probably not possible. I suppose you can try asking.

I don't think unlimited usage from Lai Lai cost S$50; about 300k if I'm not wrong?
Old 04-01-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Can advise

Location where
Price
Minimum kg?
How much discount? :P
I read you post and I thought you were talking about a GIRL
(Then I realized. But I was still laughing about the question "Minimum kg?")
Old 04-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I'm now mainly going for sortem. I value my private time too much to have some stranger always following me around. Plus, versus paying 1.5juta for "Cecilia Cheung", I could be paying 400k x 3 different ceweks and still have 300k for quality massage at Sports Massage.
I think we share the same feeling and attitude!!

I tried to book girls in Batam. Invariably, even when she was nice, pretty, accommodating and all, all times I found myself perplexed looking at that stranger sleeping in my bed around 1am. Too late to send her back (and why? she would have felt like rejected), but too early to go sleep for me in Batam.

At 1am, discos have just become full. I start to feel itichy in my room, with the girl sleeping, imagining how many pretty girls could be available at the same time at Newton or P3.

I am not capable to fuck 2 or 3 times every day for one week (or better, maybe I could, but I would miss all that nice libido that keeps increasing all day from morning to night, till the explosion when I grab a good girl in the disco or NoName ).

In conclusion, at most I have a ST during the afternoon, hoping for a full night of dance first, then passion or sweet hugging after sex in my bed.

As you, I discovered only few years ago that joints, besides for booking, can be also an interesting source of sexy girls for ST. It's very pricewise: 3 "sortem" with 3 different girls cost as 1 booking with a girl, who will occupy my bed for all the night, when I would like to have it free to host someone else.

(Thanks for your long reply!)
Old 04-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

LOL.. never would I have thought that we have this in common.

I always thought that, why pay per use, when I can pay once and use all I can fit the next 15 +/- hours. Then I realise that most of the time, I just go for 3-4 shots per booking girl. And the category of girls that I always book cost around 1.2-1.5 juta. Why not just use the money to go for ST? Booking joints do provide St too, albeit you have to do it at their location. But, at 350k, I'm fine with it. And, also, I can go anywhere without thinking about the safety of my belongings. And, no strangers to contend with during the night.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1 - forget her name
Place - beside cabe ijo makan place
Age - 21
Price - 1.2 mil

Day 2 - E
Place - massage
Age - 21
Price - 1 mil

Day 3 - A
Place - massage
Age - 28
Price - 1.1 mil

Day 4 - D
Place - Abu workplace
Age - 26
Price - 1.2 mil

Hehe Hahahaha..... Hoho

Last edited by fde83; 05-01-2017 at 01:30 AM.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Deleted. Duplicate.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Come on bro, don't tickle our fellow bros balls with this tease. Not all bros would know your hint. Especially newbies. Maybe it's not nice to pass it around because maybe u wana keep her by yourself and not share. Maybe you can drop that guy a pm will do. That's 2 bros that has mention this cewek n yet not disclose where her place is.

Or by the way for that bro that ask, her place could be at Hawaii or bunga, I may be wrong but once I find out I shall let know her contacts. When we care we share.

Today is my last day in batam. 4D3N and what a great time, 4 different ceweks for 4 nights. Gd night
Thanks Bro!!
Old 05-01-2017, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Come on bro, don't tickle our fellow bros balls with this tease. Not all bros would know your hint. Especially newbies. Maybe it's not nice to pass it around because maybe u wana keep her by yourself and not share. Maybe you can drop that guy a pm will do. That's 2 bros that has mention this cewek n yet not disclose where her place is.

Or by the way for that bro that ask, her place could be at Hawaii or bunga, I may be wrong but once I find out I shall let know her contacts. When we care we share.

Today is my last day in batam. 4D3N and what a great time, 4 different ceweks for 4 nights. Gd night
I'm sorry that you felt that by posting this way, that I'm teasing you guys. True that not all may know which joint I'm referring to. Especially newbies. I'm surprised that the 2 guesses you made, is not near the joint that I'm referring to. Bunga may have a few syts the (eg. Puja who had since left, SiSi and another quite round face one), but they are more known for their hardworking 25 years old and above. Most of their girls used to be from other joints who had completed their contract, hence have more experience in this joint. Hawaii KTV is quite pathetic when it comes to girl choice. I only know of 2 youngish one, 22 years old Icha and A-Moi). The rest are forgettable, at best.

Now that I've ruled these 2 joints out, is it easier to guess now. Instead of thinking that I'm teasing you guys, why not think that there are gems out there and instead of just zooming to the joint where I found 2 of the 3 artiste lookalikes, make an effort to visit more joints. Especially the noobs. That's also why those that I've brought on guided trips, they know more joints around than average newbies cos I make them walk to the joints, 1 by 1. Everyone can take taxi or know to take taxi. But, taking taxis actually land the newbies into a trap. Every joints seemed so near.

One newbie ever took a cewe from Puku2. After exiting the joint, he's surprised that the hotel that he stayed in during his first trip with another forum bro (no disrespect here) is just opposite Puku2. I'm sure you know which hotel I'm referring to (not Utama). Why is that so? Cos the first trip they took a taxi and the driver bring them on a Merry go round, whichever bring him a higher commission.

Whereas, for me, I bring them to a start point and make them walk to each joint and quizzing them along the way. This way, they stand to save up to 300k in taxi expenses and driver commission.

I'm not here to post and make these joints money. Cecilia Cheung already has enough customers that she's getting booked on slow days like Tuesday and Wednesday. Today, I took a 1650 ferry after my matters in SG (I just came back from Batam on 3/1, lol) and even then, I can't get her. She's booked at 1.5 juta even in slow days, while 1.3 juta Jessica Liu is left on the shelf. I broke my practice and BO a morena girl. She's watching TV right now as I'm posting this in the toilet, taking a dump. I'm referring to the meek & gentle Jogjakarta girl.

In case you pointed that out as me trying to keep her from the public, I did reveal her name and joint to 2 bro's here. The rest, they need to read my hints and explore.

No offence meant, please. I don't see anyone having a go at NoNo for not revealing where this "Chen Yu Yun" is working (she's out of this job already, by the way) nor for not revealing where his secret garden is. For your info, "secret garden" by itself is already a subtle hint.

Be lenient with me please. I'm just encouraging newbies to explore and share here.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
I was one of them...
...dragging my body back while my soul still in BTM
But mos important thg is, wil u b back?

Quote:
Helping one another (and not spoon-feeding), i believe this is what most bros in the forum would like to see too.
Raising my 2 hands & 2 feet + my dick 2 agree w this.

start spoonfeeding, after a mth or two,the veri same person wil jus cm back here asking the same thg all over again & they'll repeat if they knw there's a way 2 be lazy. Dn't believe u jus look back @ the ppl askin similar qns all ovr. They wil jus keep askin same thg if u look @ all their post history & have practically zero fr/contribution.

But if u give em a leeway clue on hw 2 find wat they r looking 4, & if they bother 2 go look into it & found their ans, they will r'ber wat they find out BETTER & yr ways 2 find it. Of course if they dn't bother ,then u tink sharing w this kind of ppl is worthy of yr time? Not 4 me.

i'm guessing the same ppl abv will be spoiling all yr good places 2. While sharin is carin,indiscreet sharin can becm scary ovr time.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
She asked how much I wanted to give her, I said 200k and she responded with "250rb boleh, koko?".... ONZ...!!
The only reason Y i am upping yr pts is becos of what u just said.

+12 humble pts for yr willingness to bargain dwn to a fair price.

Good work,good job & do keep it up!
Old 05-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geong View Post
Everything is almost as what Bro Nono had posted from the admin portion of booking both the ferry and Hotel to the part, to wary of the Kings massage girl opening their lion mouth to chop carrot.
I have been using my beginning part of my basic Batam guide in almost all my trips, and if it goes wrong I would have known. But sometime luck do play an important role too. It applies in all countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geong View Post
Got the room about 12.30pm, book a 2hour massage package from King. As usual the girl pop the GQ and quoted 1m... ( so i use the trick :1st time to Batam, my friend told me HJ- 100 and FJ-200), and it works..
When you mention the girl's number,i would have known who when she started with 1 juta,hehehe...its a hotel MP afterall and they usually dont come cheaper than those individual shops. But recently,most Utama area of MP's special service pricing went up to be almost on par with Hotel Massage Parlor after bargaining due to an influx by the lesser intelligent.

If you are looking for a better ambience with more quality massage, some Hotel MPs is the way to go,but if you are looking for younger girls with lesser experience in terms of massage skill,Utama should be a better choice. Price-wise for special service, almost the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
fj 200k ? it is no possible in king massage..
Oh yea,hehehe...not going to comment much becos 200k to 250k fj in King Massage is not what most could get. It is however not impossible. I would not have said that, if I have never got 200k fj in Kings before,hehehe...

100k hj and 200k fj, still possible in Batam today (for some individual massage shops) hence I keep using that to benchmark ,to try to aim just to pay that amount. 50k to 80k for fj also possible but that would be Over-bargaining and it makes me feel I am bullying the girls (especially in MPs when they don't get back much money if I don't take up special service). Best is just stick to what I have learned nearly 3 years ago here when I 1st started Batam.

100k Hj and 200k Fj (and then work on extra add-ons for any fetish I might have,hehehe...).

Quote:
Most syt ML are not dumb, they know the price for their fj. If we know the market rate, what makes them not know theirs, unless they are desperate in need of money, price will go slightly down to what bros look for.
That's one reason why I often look at the right time of arriving to a MP and emphasizing on understanding the place's culture. Yes, the girls do know their market rate and they are definitely not dumb but from my perspective. It is either xx amount which is a little lower than their so-called market rate (for most tourist) or they get nothing at all from me.

I often keep in mind whenever I look at their offered rates, tourists and locals were charged differently. What kind of rates am I willing to pay? I pick in between tourist and local. Fairest from my perspective.

Mirror mirror on the wall,
who is the Dumbest of them all.
(from the whole massage deal)

Make a guess.
(its not a question tho)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I haven't made any visits to this lovely island for almost half a year.
I had changed to a night shift job and I find I didnt gain much on extended off days coz I feel very tired most days and my health is taking a beating.
Still, it is all for the money.
Looking forward for your return to 6th Heaven (not 7th tho,hehehe...), to ease yourself from your work in 'hell'.

I am still working on my agriculture tour. Seems like fate doesn't allow me to move in there yet, otherwise I may start a healthy lifestyle tour in my Batam listing later,hehehe...

Healthy Lifestyle (my own perspective) :

1. Enough orgasm

2. Enough good quality food/fruits

3. Enough physical exercise

4. Enough peace of mind (and hopeful heart and soul)

And may we all live a long good life thereafter. (just NATO only - No Action,Talk Only)

Not planning to live like a King or Emperor,but well...at least i try to be as carefree as possible,hehehe...in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1