The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-01-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

guess where is this place? i love bar girls

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me

Last edited by kelthai; 13-01-2017 at 03:29 PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Kelthai,
She's a supermodel from Catherine Massage!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
Khun kelthai, I'm pretty sure u urself also duno where is this place. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Kelthai,
She's a supermodel from Catherine Massage!
Khun norice, u wish she was a supermodel from Catherine massage! Maybe bro Davvid can attest to the qualities at Catherine since he was duped to make a trip there sometime ago. Lol.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Does that considered a scam as well? letting others think u are open for exchange but end up no response. What's the point of putting up signs/Sig?
No. That person never even PM'd me, but i exchange anyways in good faith.

My definition of scam involves a financial transaction. An example is saying you will pay to fly a certain member from China to BKK to meet with you, and then backing out. Another example is a Coyote dancer in a Gogo Bar, which dresses, dances, and essentially looks like a Gogo dancer, and entices customer to buy higher-priced lady drinks, when there is no chance they can be barfined, or only barfined at exorbitant price which effectively precludes it. This is explained below for those interested:

Quote:
The Confusing Coyote Concept
https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/week...oyote-concept/
That's just my personal opinion on Coyote dancer. Some people may enjoy this and disagree with me, its their prerogative. If you are mature enough, you can accept that's my opinion and we can agree to disagree.

However, if you want to continue dragging this discussion to the level of insults, off-topic color, bullying, and research past history to form personal attacks to other members who simply have a difference of opinion; that speaks more to the type of character you are, and its already obvious to all reading. In fact, I only got involved here because you stooped to this level to discredit another member by researching business history and spreading lies and hearsay. I don't need to 'end' this discussion to proove my point, by all means feel free to bury yourself even further

Last edited by lost99; 12-01-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

should be one of the girl in those pub cum restaurant at Ramintra Kaset Nawamin during one of the theme night.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
fucks sake guys. coyote bar, gogo bar, coyote girls, gogo girls, whatever the fuck name you are calling it, at the end of the day does it really fucking matter?!

Most of the people here already know which bars to go to and which bars to avoid. If you like to go to a bar with all topless girls, or girls that only wear bikinis, or bars that have barfines of 1k or bars with no barfines, or ladyboy bars, or even the arab bars, sure go ahead. No problem there. And if you end up buying plenty of LDs for a girl, only to find out that she cannot be barfined, well tough luck, thats your own fault. If you did not ask then the girl is not scamming you. She is doing her job. If you asked, and she lied and said yes she can be barfined, well thats a different story.

But if you cannot even take the slightest bit of being scammed in BKK, then just stay in your hotel room. If you get scammed by a taxi once, sure you will avoid that specific taxi, but will you boycott all the taxi's altogether?

At the end of the day, most of us are just looking to have fun and enjoy the night. No need to argue over minute details such as labels or particular girls.

There's so many types of adult entertainment in bangkok to suit everyones taste. If bars that typically employ girls that dont go with customers dont suit your taste, go somewhere else!

Lets all just agree to disagree.
Well summarized. I think every trip is an adventure waiting to be discovered. If you end up getting scammed for a little bit of money, just treat it as a lesson which you will look back in 5-10 years time and have a good laugh about it. We are all here to learn more and have fun. Lets not dampen the purpose of this forum with inane arguments.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I like to know what's the perks for booking under ISOtravel by paying extra $20 when I can always just walk into any g clubs and be issued a sales rep at the doorstep? Will the membership be cheaper? Will I get discounts? Or I will get free bonks if I booked under ISOtravel?

Have anyone booked under ISOtravel and have any reviews? I dun mind paying extra $20 for special services.
Post website and information of another agent??? Are you working under Tony and take commission for doing this?

If this is another way of advertising, please contact mod for advertising fee........or at least join the membership of sbf lah

Any form of advertising in this forum is subjected to advertisement fee.....please don't pretend to fight with him on one hand and yet trying to advertise his service here hor.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Khun norice, u wish she was a supermodel from Catherine massage! Maybe bro Davvid can attest to the qualities at Catherine since he was duped to make a trip there sometime ago. Lol.
555555 catherine is a joke. I've taken shits that look more aesthetically pleasing than the so called sideliners/supermodels at catherine.

would never waste my time travelling there again.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

davvvid,

You know why, because you're a closet queen! Come out of the closet, homosexuals are acceptable in Thailand! 55555555555555555

Old 12-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
davvvid,

You know why, because you're a closet queen! Come out of the closet, homosexuals are acceptable in Thailand! 55555555555555555
wow my god. that was such a great comeback I think I have to go lie down.
Old 13-01-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Davvvid,

I feel bad now, my apology for my senseless comment!
Have a nice day, tomorrow!

Old 13-01-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Best Coyote Agent Award (Foreign Talent Category)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Any form of advertising in this forum is subjected to advertisement fee.....please don't pretend to fight with him on one hand and yet trying to advertise his service here hor.
Don't know what some people are trying to proof?
Destroy competitors and receive Best Coyote Agent Award (Foreign Talent Category) from Tourism Authority of Thailand?

Best Premium Hold Hand Serwit Award (Foreign Talent Category) confirm must go to naemlo lah 555!

Yes want to promote 3rd party websites please PM Mod to pay advertisement fee 555.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 13-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Khun kelthai, I'm pretty sure u urself also duno where is this place. Lol.
james... is that place at woodlands checkpoint...???
Old 13-01-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
james... is that place at woodlands checkpoint...???
why do you keep calling him james? i thought his name is kelvin??? he must have given you a fake name

by the way you guys can call me as kelvin or kel. i am based in bangkok

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me

Last edited by kelthai; 13-01-2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old 13-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
why do you keep calling him james? i thought his name is kelvin??? he must have given you a fake name

by the way you guys can call me as kelvin or kel. i am based in bangkok
you fool... his name is james... his cheong name is kelvin... don't tell me you don't know...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1