The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-01-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post

there was one time i told the girl (FL) that i would stay with her during my trip, n she said ok.

Needless to say it didnt go as planned, as the date got closer, she did not even bother to check or confirm my plan (to find her).

Lucky i always hv plan B, so yea dont b a cheapo lol.
Hahhaha yea that ALWAYS happens. At the time of conversation anything also ok. Then once they go back all become ninja.
Old 17-01-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Why would you wanna do that?

If I was in Thailand for a holiday, I would wanna try tom yum goong, tom kha kai, green curry, red curry, fish maw soup, sharks fin soup. Why every day eat same thing? That's what you get when you lodge in the home of 1 girl.

For guys who need to stroke their egos and have stay with some siam bu you met in a Singapore TD while you're visiting to prove to yourself you are that special, go for it, but my suggestion, stay only the last night or say it's your last night so that tomorrow morning you can wake up, have a nice breakfast with her (not surprised if some Korean superstar in our midst boast of girl buying moo ping and sticky rice for him as breakfast and wait for him to wake up) and be on your way.
Old 17-01-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
Confusius is a Helpful and Caring SamsterConfusius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to contribute my experience to this forum.

The Pimp G-Club
Numbers are approx based on my fading memory.
Bros who have accurate info pls comment.

Black Label x 1 = B$4400
Girl company 1st hour B$2500, subsequent hr B$360
Mummy tip: (can't remember the break down but bill was B$600)
Sofa Table charge: $200

Member Package: Black Label x 4 =B$10,000
Girl 1st hr B$2300, subsequent hr - B$300
KTV Room option: $2500 (Small), $3500 (Med)

Girl Barfine B$6000, ST B$5000.

Reached 10pm. We were the 3rd table of customers.
Took a sofa table.
About 50 girls gathered infront of our table.
Asked for english speaking, numbers dropped to about 10.
The girl who sat with me was indeed quite fluent in english.
Played dices and talked. Not much raba action, perhaps just teh neh neh here and there.
Was told by mummy to get KTV room next round if prefer more "explicit actions".
No further tips required as girls and mummy tips are standard and already included in bill.
We gave a token anyway.

Crazy House
Visited Crazy House on following night.
Lady Drink (LD) B$360 (double drink) They sulk if you order the single drink for them.
Girl barfine B$700, ST B$3000
The waitress asked for drinks as well, but tipped them B$100 instead for a win-win.
Every 15-30min, the girls will ask you to bring them out for ST. Failing which, they will ask you for LD.
The only downside at CH was, girls can't comm in english, so couldn't bring myself to dabao any of the girls.
Interestingly, some girls go up stage for their dance routine even when seated with customer, my girl chose to stay by my side thru out even though I expressed that I'll not barfine her out.
Was I too generous in buying drinks every 15-30 mins?
Got bored with 1st girl as she yak too much and I didn't understand what she was saying.
Chose another girl when the 1st one went washroom.
Tipped the 1st girl when she came back and raba with the 2nd.

Conclusion
Explicit action at CH at a 20% of the expense of The Pimp.
If you like action, prefer to be able to comm with girl, and expense is not an issue, you probably should get the KTV room at The Pimp for a all-rounded experience.
Old 18-01-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Haha try windmill agg at pattaya, go in at the right time, 1 drink and u can finger most of the girls
Old 18-01-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Haha try windmill agg at pattaya, go in at the right time, 1 drink and u can finger most of the girls
But Windmill gals are cmi ones. Go to Electric same concept as Windmill and gals playability there is very high with better lookers than Windmill. Drinks price may be slightly higher though.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

barfine more expensive than ST?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusius View Post

The Pimp G-Club

Black Label x 1 = B$4400

Took a sofa table.
Played dices and talked. Not much raba action, perhaps just teh neh neh here and there.
No further tips required as girls and mummy tips are standard and already included in bill.
We gave a token anyway.

Crazy House
Visited Crazy House on following night.
Lady Drink (LD) B$360 (double drink) They sulk if you order the single drink for them.
Girl barfine B$700, ST B$3000
The waitress asked for drinks as well, but tipped them B$100 instead for a win-win.
Every 15-30min, the girls will ask you to bring them out for ST. Failing which, they will ask you for LD.
The only downside at CH was, girls can't comm in english, so couldn't bring myself to dabao any of the girls.
Interestingly, some girls go up stage for their dance routine even when seated with customer, my girl chose to stay by my side thru out even though I expressed that I'll not barfine her out.
Was I too generous in buying drinks every 15-30 mins?
Got bored with 1st girl as she yak too much and I didn't understand what she was saying.
Chose another girl when the 1st one went washroom.
Tipped the 1st girl when she came back and raba with the 2nd.

Conclusion
Explicit action at CH at a 20% of the expense of The Pimp.
If you like action, prefer to be able to comm with girl, and expense is not an issue, you probably should get the KTV room at The Pimp for a all-rounded experience.
Old 19-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
But Windmill gals are cmi ones. Go to Electric same concept as Windmill and gals playability there is very high with better lookers than Windmill. Drinks price may be slightly higher though.
shit. i missed electric. but i saw a looker in windmill, she has the classic thai loo you see in those traditional paintings - fair, c cup boobs and really slender. didn't go for her in the though coz she already have 2 kids. hahaha
Old 19-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Confusius is a Helpful and Caring SamsterConfusius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
barfine more expensive than ST?
hmmm. u r right to point that out. didn't occur to me it the number seemed out. Remember to total to be B$11k.
Either mummy wrote wrongly or i saw an extra zero under the dim lighting.
Old 19-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusius View Post

The Pimp G-Club

Black Label x 1 = B$4400

Took a sofa table.
We gave a token anyway.
For membership @ Pimp, Bikini/show girls 1st hour 7LDs - 2100baht , PR girls 5LDs - 1500baht.

Subsequent 30mins - 1LD - 300baht

Standard open table - 200baht
2 X LDs for sales rep ( mamasan ) - 600baht
Fruit platter - 300baht

There's no charge for sofa but min 2 girls sitting charges needed and need prior booking on peak period.

In order to bring out the girls, one MIGHT need to pay FULL set of drinks ( 20LDs/30LDs ( 6k/9k ) on weekdays/weekends respectively. Excluding the fee that u will negotiate to pay to the girl separately.

There are ways without paying the girls to "barfine" if u are familiar with the sales/girls there.

Standard tipping for the waiter/waitress is app 300baht to be shared among 3-4 servers. Sales/mamasan tip is normally 500/1000baht depends on service rendered. Usually tip 1000baht because I get good girls/no barfine when I'm there always.
Old 19-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
For membership @ Pimp, Bikini/show girls 1st hour 7LDs - 2100baht , PR girls 5LDs - 1500baht.

Subsequent 30mins - 1LD - 300baht

Standard open table - 200baht
2 X LDs for sales rep ( mamasan ) - 600baht
Fruit platter - 300baht
like that add up, it means to stick with ktvs in china liao as least i know with around 1000rmb can open a small room there
Old 19-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
i am who i am... i write what i think... you don't need to agree with me... even you don't agree with me i will not shoot you down like james... wait i am confused... are you james or kelvin now...???
i am who i am... i write what i think... you don't need to care i am james or kelvin

all i know is i give gclub mamasan 1k baht tip unlike cheapskate property agent like you

sometimes i am also cheapskate. i fxxk coyote in my condo no need to pay money as my job have perks

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 20-01-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Thanks for the update!
So the barfine quoted to me was correct as the "official" numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
In order to bring out the girls, one MIGHT need to pay FULL set of drinks ( 20LDs/30LDs ( 6k/9k ) on weekdays/weekends respectively. Excluding the fee that u will negotiate to pay to the girl separately.

There are ways without paying the girls to "barfine" if u are familiar with the sales/girls there.
Old 21-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Any review on Spanky at NANA? considering on my first single trip this coming Feb
Old 21-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Any review on Spanky at NANA? considering on my first single trip this coming Feb
personally dont like it. girls are not attractive to me, shows are boring, and they constantly hit you with the foam thing. gets annoying after a while. drink prices are okay though.

many farangs seem to like it.
Old 22-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
which date of feb are you going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
personally dont like it. girls are not attractive to me, shows are boring, and they constantly hit you with the foam thing. gets annoying after a while. drink prices are okay though.

many farangs seem to like it.
cos farangs loves spanking to begin with lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1