The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-01-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

a good read: http://www.sexwork.com/Thailand/noi%...20bargirl.html
Old 22-01-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Any review on Spanky at NANA? considering on my first single trip this coming Feb
As stated, more suited for angmoh flavour.. if you like brown sugar and big natural tits check her out at spankys https://www.instagram.com/my.name.is.jp/

I've seen a few eye candies at this joint..
Old 22-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Farangs... spoiling market for the rest of us Asians since like forever...
Old 22-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
This has been integral part of the thai socio-eco system, so not surprising. This understandably maybe informative to noobs to LOS, all starry eyed at neon lights and all.

This has been much documented in many books, magazines and media past decade(s). If you or anyone are into REAL (not fiction) war stories, with good insight and very readable true accounts of bar scene, Isaan, karma -try Peter Jaggs (25 years residing in LOS). He has even written a thai cook book. His account of visa run to Sihanoukville, with real ulu chicken screw shack makes for interesting read. Unlike most of us sinkie urbanites who are more comfortable in Suk. Dated, but still holds true

Lauded by Bangkok Post too sometime, really thai old bird

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/PeterJaggs

Sampling

Last edited by yinyang; 22-01-2017 at 10:19 AM.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 12
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
As stated, more suited for angmoh flavour.. if you like brown sugar and big natural tits check her out at spankys https://www.instagram.com/my.name.is.jp/

She is FL?
Old 22-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyveryfat View Post
Farangs... spoiling market for the rest of us Asians since like forever...
Farangs and us very different market don't worry
Old 22-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Club102 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 5 days in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2920 View Post
The next night, I decided to go for some sensual massage at Phrom Pong. They are all MP but in reality just putas. I dropped by at Addict, but found that even though they have more girls, none are to my liking. I went next door to Club 102. They have lesser girls but their décor is nice, feels like a big luxury sinful mansion. There were about 6 girls at that time, only two looks meet my benchmark. Took Tuk Ta Face: 8/10; Body: 8/10 (curvy); Tits: 8/10 C; Ass: 7/10 (love girl with ass); Skin: 8/10 (fair); Pussy: 7/10 (clean, bushy but bit loose compared to Kathy, ok to DATY). The room is the best compared to other MP in the vicinity. Much much cleaner. Tuk Tak GFE is 9/10. The moment we entered the room, she lap danced on me, sensually lick me while fully clothed. After 5 min of the erotic pretense, we showered and proceed to bed. We start by mish, doggy, sideway, doggy and finish in cowgirl. The only minus point is that she doesn’t FK. After we showered, we just lied down naked on top of each other whispering sweet nothing. Total damage THB2500 (1 hr shower room).

We are glad you had a good experience at Club 102 in Bangkok. We work hard to offer the best value for the price and as you said in your review the girls and room standards are way over what you can find elsewhere.

Since your last visit a lot of new girls joined our team and we did add a "Masseuses Gallery" on our website. Please have a look at Club 102 Massage Bangkok.

We look forward to seeing you again Let us know that you left a review here or on Google to get extra attention the next time you come.
Old 22-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Not bad if not too fussy.

This type both farangs and Asians will like also.
If her skin is very fair confirm can pass off a Hiso office lady in Silom.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 22-01-2017 at 11:30 PM.
Old 22-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Hi Bros , anyone been to Czech G club before?

would like to get more information on this G club
Old 22-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 5 days in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Club102 View Post
We are glad you had a good experience at Club 102 in Bangkok. We work hard to offer the best value for the price and as you said in your review the girls and room standards are way over what you can find elsewhere.
Not wanting to pichak your business.... U were 1 yr late to reply others FR on your club and further u registered this month purposely to thank him??? BTW, u know the rules of the forum???
Old 22-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Hi Bros , anyone been to Czech G club before?

would like to get more information on this G club
What information u need on this g-club?
Old 22-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Not bad if not too fussy.

This type both farangs and Asians will like also.
If her skin is very fair confirm can pass off a Hiso office lady in Silom.
She caught my eye during the topless set.. had another damn kun teen FL next to me.. had some explaining to do to the brown sugar why I BF her instead of FL with attitude
Old 22-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
She caught my eye during the topless set.. had another damn kun teen FL next to me.. had some explaining to do to the brown sugar why I BF her instead of FL with attitude
She has sort of a quasi sophisticated look which draws attention to me.

How big her boobs? 36C?
Barfine + LT cost?

Maybe we can become sperm brothers if I can squeeze in a stealth mission.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 22-01-2017 at 11:30 PM.
Old 22-01-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
This has been integral part of the thai socio-eco system, so not surprising. This understandably maybe informative to noobs to LOS, all starry eyed at neon lights and all.

This has been much documented in many books, magazines and media past decade(s). If you or anyone are into REAL (not fiction) war stories, with good insight and very readable true accounts of bar scene, Isaan, karma -try Peter Jaggs (25 years residing in LOS). He has even written a thai cook book. His account of visa run to Sihanoukville, with real ulu chicken screw shack makes for interesting read. Unlike most of us sinkie urbanites who are more comfortable in Suk. Dated, but still holds true
Thanks bro, some of us do appreciate a good read besides cumming all night long haha!
Old 22-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What information u need on this g-club?
555 let me pull a shameless plug for you.

I think he needs your premium hold hand serwit!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1