The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AriesGoat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Hi good evening to all bros. am a newbie here. However, would like to share my FR for my new finding tonight! I want to share and it's my official first FT is because this girl is too good to pass.

L18H32G68
Did not get her name cause maybe OKT instructed her to try not to give herself away. Why? I'm about to share it now.

Was feeling horny on a Saturday evening after kena fly aeroplane by my date. So decided to go visit GL for awhile before heading home. Right about when I was almost giving up hope for a good Thai girl around 16-18. I went into 32 to give it my last shot.

Saw only 3 girls inside, however my eyes straightaway caught G68. She was really pretty and OKT intro and say she from Malaysia. So I was kinda caught off guard as I didn't know got Malaysia girls work here in GL one.

OKT said $80 for the girl as she's from Malaysia. So I didn't hesitate and just took her. The other 2 girls didn't really catch my attention. Thus I followed her into her room all the way till the end which is just next to the toilet.

At first she appeared to be quite dao, however it all changed when I entered her room. We started undressing and proceeded to the showers. She kept speaking in this non-SG/Malaysian mandarin, but her standard of mandarin was really good and with her fair skin she might have just passed off as a Chinese girl. But it all changed when she asked me in the showers in Chinese if I liked Thai girls. From then on we kept talking like childhood sweethearts. I was pretty shy as I'm not very experienced in this field, so she proceeded to kiss me lightly from my neck down to sucking and licking of my nipples. I slowly caresses her skin from the back and making light tickles all the way to her breasts. It feels so soft and so nice to be feeling em boobies.

She keep giving me this CFM look and tore off the CD wrapper and as she wore it on for me, she cheekily said,"帅哥来找我做爱". She then proceeded to slightly kiss my cock and progressively swallow it whole making those noises that just kept me aroused. I already cannot control myself then and just flip her over and started giving her all my love body and soul. In the midst of doing it with her, she kept slapping and grabbing me to give her more. I ended it in doggystyle as she held onto me tightly.

Looks : 9/10 (Thai but passed off as cute Chinese girl, SYT. Definitely won't miss her when u enter the house)
Body : 9/10 (soft C boobs that can't be fake, felt real and goes really nice with your palms)
GFE : 8/10, really felt like my childhood sweetheart and GND that u really wanna bang till u grow old with her
Service : 8/10 (largely depends on the kinda guy IMHO)
Damage : $80

Definitely RTF as she's too good to pass. Sorry for my bad formatting and paragraphing if any experienced bros here can't see my FR too well. It's my first post and hope I shared something good with all the good bros here.
Old 11-02-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
explorer15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to L18 H36 and tried G8 if I remember correctly . Girl very friendly and easy to go along . Got tattoos covering her stomach but not a problem for me . Thick make up but appearance not bad . Boobs was huge but saggy and Super soft . First time I encounter so soft ... maybe all this while I got fakes? Haahha

One question I wanna ask Bros here . Does it depends on girls or depends on house? Cos same place but I was quite $80 sometimes and $50 sometimes . Confusing .
Old 14-02-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
muuds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H66G

G18
Name: Aki
Looks : 7/10 (Ah Lian Look with red lipstick makeup)
Body : 8/10 (Natural soft B boobs one a petite frame. Some tummy fats)
GFE : 9/10 (Decent English, many jokes and smiles in the room, even had a quick but decent thai massage after ending FJ and before shower)
BJ : 5/10 SOP
FJ : 8/10 (Accommodating with no complaints, natural sounding stereo)
Damage : $50
RTF: Yes
Old 17-02-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer15 View Post
Went to L18 H36 and tried G8 if I remember correctly . Girl very friendly and easy to go along . Got tattoos covering her stomach but not a problem for me . Thick make up but appearance not bad . Boobs was huge but saggy and Super soft . First time I encounter so soft ... maybe all this while I got fakes? Haahha

One question I wanna ask Bros here . Does it depends on girls or depends on house? Cos same place but I was quite $80 sometimes and $50 sometimes . Confusing .
The price is dependant on the house. $50 house means everything $50. There is one house that charge $60, but can pay $80 for longer time.
1836 is a $50 house. Maybe u when during CNY and they quote u $60? $80 abit high unless u ang mo.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 18-02-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 10
nickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, care to support you bro.
Many here are fake but thanks to your good advice
Old 19-02-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
explorer15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
The price is dependant on the house. $50 house means everything $50. There is one house that charge $60, but can pay $80 for longer time.
1836 is a $50 house. Maybe u when during CNY and they quote u $60? $80 abit high unless u ang mo.
One time is my Malay Friend bring me . All was quote $50 . Then next few week went alone and ask in English become $80 . Well maybe I speak English lo. Have to use my Chinese speaking skill Liao . Hahaha. I never keep track of timing . But it wasn't during CNY .
Old 21-02-2017, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rayalmond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H38

G5
Name: NIL
Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (Natural soft B boobs)
GFE : 5/10 (Decent English, but like to complaint and many restriction)
BJ : 5/10 SOP
FJ : 5/10 (Dead fish and turn off type)
Damage : $50
RTF: No no no
Old 24-02-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick FR

WH14 G3

Short Hair not much makeup from Isaan.
Slim body , real B but saggy due to her twins.
Ass isn't bad , quite yummy for doggy.
Sadly CBJ, but quite gfe. Manage to kiss , don't think got speak French.
Kiss you everywhere , quite obedient to your command.
Overall, more like GND, unlike those others in the house full makeup like vixen.

Rtf ? Though boobs sag, she gave me nice gfe. So prolly I will.
Old 25-02-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

GLL8H66AG10 called Nok. A Thai WL. Small rose tattoo on her body. Quite good service. 20 mins, C40. Rest of her Thai girl colleagues look so so. OKT wasn't nasty.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

L8 H43

try G13 this afternoon

Looks 7/10 : SYT with some freckles, but not noticable till upclose and very cute
GFE 9/10 : Very high GFE, like your long lose girlfriend
Body 8/10 : A bit meaty but still consider slim, tattoo on the back and very perky butt
Frenching 8/10 : Lots of tongue fighting and slurping action, almost swaping each other saliva
Boobs 9/10 D cup : Very obvious its man made but still very soft to play with those erected nipples, very nice view during cowgirl
Cat bathe 6/10 : SOP, nothing special
BBBJ 10/10 : Very strong suction and constantly licking my shaft while playing with my balls, after about 8mins, she capped me and blow for a while before FJ
FJ 8/10 : Very accommadating in lots of position with mild moaning, nice to play with her man made boobs and perky butt

after the session, we still continue talking while fondling around, i joking tell her she has many boyfriend because she have many gifts from different customers, like the channel perfumes, some jewelries and the huge Hello Kitty Doll that is almost 2 times her size, we laugh about it as i ask her how is she going to bring back the hello kitty to Thailand, looks like many bro kana KC by her till gao gao

Overall a good bonk, will RTF when have the chance
Old 05-03-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

phillip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H40G15

First time writing FR.

Looks: Cute SYT look, may look very dao, massage you when on the way to room.
Body: Petite size. Have a few tattoos around the body.
Boobs: Small A, not for boobs lovers
Shower: Shower was SOP. Help me to undress then hold my rod to shower.
Catbath: SOP
Frenching: She will french you once she warm up.
CBJ: SOP
FJ: Tried 3 positions and finish off in missionary
RTF: Yes if i have the time.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

phillip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H40G15

First time writing FR.

Looks: 8/10 Cute SYT look
Body: 8/10 Petite size with a few tattoos around the body
Boobs:7/10 Small A, not for boobs lover, but enough for me to play.
Shower:8/10 Help me to undress and hold my rod to shower, shower was SOP.
Frenching:7/10 Will french once warmed up
Catbath: 7/10 Short and nothing special
CBJ: 7/10 Capped me and blow for around 2 mins. Suction was good.
FJ: 8/10 Did her in 3 positions. First was cowgirl, followed by doggy(love this position as her ass is meaty enough) and finish off in missionary.
RTF: Yes when i have the time as i feel her GFE effect is good. She will massage you when on the way to room and when sending you off.
Old 13-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any new batch in any house

Why no good FR

Na be

All tarik silent
Old 13-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

1840 service below average and ice queen type, if it's true then she have improved a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip View Post
L18H40G15

First time writing FR.

Looks: Cute SYT look, may look very dao, massage you when on the way to room.
Body: Petite size. Have a few tattoos around the body.
Boobs: Small A, not for boobs lovers
Shower: Shower was SOP. Help me to undress then hold my rod to shower.
Catbath: SOP
Frenching: She will french you once she warm up.
CBJ: SOP
FJ: Tried 3 positions and finish off in missionary
RTF: Yes if i have the time.
Old 13-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
1840 service below average and ice queen type, if it's true then she have improved a lot
She's just selective.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1