The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sanhewangtan Restaurant/KTV (Chiang Mai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

5555 naemlo's serwit upgrade mak mak!
Innovation....
Old 29-03-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

This puying my type!
10k LT

-10char-
Old 29-03-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
looks like it was a one night only affair judging from the facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/sanhewangtan/

natt mus be desperate to be dancing at this type of joints after fat white boy divorced her..
she has been there twice:

Feb 2017

n since she is staging for a comeback, who knows, maybe very soon she will b there again
Old 30-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Sanhewangtan Restaurant/KTV (Chiang Mai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
TC2, kns ... the 1st pic looks like will empty your pockets.

The 2nd pic more 'real', fair maidens with sweet smiles and kao type.. yum2. From Chiangmai?
As Khun francesco mentioned this PR can easily command THB10,000 LT.

The second group pic is from Sanhewangtan Restaurant/KTV (Chiang Mai).
They do look very Northern (Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai) to me.
Got chance must check out this restaurant to see what the hype is all about.
Must be very humsup 555.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Innovation....
Think out of the box.

Maybe next time come out with free ladyboy BBBJ promotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
10k LT.
555 easily can command THB10,000 LT.
Boh bian I have fussy taste.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 30-03-2017, 05:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xr5adam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time reader and first post.

Will be going back to Bangkok at the end of April, other previous two trips spent alot of time at the Lighthouse in Soi Cowboy enjoying the cheapish drinks that are on each night.

From reading here I may try Thermae's, visited there more than once but from previous reading it is not impossible to take out a girl from there, and the office type girl that maybe found does appeal to me.

On my last visit there spent two hours are Dream Massage in a Spa Room. Will definitely going back for another two hour session, the girl I had, can not remember her name was an absolute stunner, nice toned body with a great size rack, wouldn't mind taking her out for a few days actually.

Would also like to try a Kapoo club and or a Karaoke bar.
Old 30-03-2017, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Could be either way.

Heres what I feel:

Good - lesser customers to compete with and bargaining power may be in your hands.

Bad - ladies tend to leave earlier due to work next day which also means LT is unlikely, the last week of every month is when they usually need money the most to pay off rent/send to family so if they have sufficient funds on their payday, they may not visit thermae on first week of the month.

However, Im confident that money can turn all bad to good, so choose a good and nice girl to rock your bed with.

Have fun!
oh ya horz...damn should have booked an end of the month trip instead...nvm...there might have some girls whose pay day is on the 10th of the month...haha....

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 30-03-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr5adam View Post
Long time reader and first post.
Your nick registered on March 2017.
Old 30-03-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Hey guys!

Making an impromptu trip to BKK next week.

May I know where can I get poppers to try?

Thanks in advance to all the experienced ajarns.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Hey guys!

Making an impromptu trip to BKK next week.

May I know where can I get poppers to try?

Thanks in advance to all the experienced ajarns.
U can get your tablets in sukumvit soi 4 (nana ) from the makeshift stalls along the passageway or from the pharmacies.

Chok Dee !
Old 30-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sanhewangtan Restaurant/KTV (Chiang Mai)

Quote:
As Khun francesco mentioned this PR can easily command THB10,000 LT.

The second group pic is from Sanhewangtan Restaurant/KTV (Chiang Mai).
They do look very Northern (Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai) to me.
Got chance must check out this restaurant to see what the hype is all about.
Must be very humsup 555.
Very near to Roadside bar that I use to go leh, between my house and roadside bar actually

Later I come back from my hkg/macao family trip will jio few bros here in cm to check out, see humsup or not ya

P.S. Just check with other bro who been there before........no chio bu, Roadside and Oxide so much better, so not wasting time and not going there anymore.

Last edited by Happyman007; 30-03-2017 at 03:56 PM. Reason: update info
Old 01-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

any bro been to The SKY before? kindly share your fr.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Thermae coffee house Two thumbs down

Been here the last few nights and find FL stocks mostly disappointing to my tastes. My opinion is the market absolutely spoiled rotten by overspending Jap's and even near closing time some girls too stubborn to accept fair customer offer, over losing face. I guess gambling run strong in Thai blood, asThe girls have colluded together to set an asking price of about 2500/5000and normally refuse discount when around others, however you might be able to lower to 2000/4000 (or more if u handsum man) if you can pull her away to talk to girl privately/alone (away from her friends) so her 'colleagues' don't know she is undercutting the artificially colluded market price Even near closing time I was only Chatting with a 5/10 girl who approached me, i was not interested to take her but wanted to know her min limit at 2am, and she got mad to accept lower than 2000 since she act bitchy I call her a cheap Hor who just suck dick for money. I don't treat cocky bitches with respect. near closing some cheaper and uglier girls linger outside Thermae, but beware some are LBs with hidden snakes in their pants if not your style

The ratio of girl/ guy also not in our favor, as so many guys you have to swoop up any gems quick before taken by others. Most of the gals are 5/10 quality office girl type, and I took the only busty gal I see there and disappoint to find they are over firm silicone plastic parts , no BBBJ and dead fish in bed. Now I remember why I boycott BKK years ago. Only thing changed is Prices and Ego of gals increase. All in all pretty dissapointed with Thermae FL scene, as very few 7+/10 quality, and even 2/10 quality try get 2500/5000 artificial market price. Remember Thailand average wage is $10/day and has the worlds most prositutes. Local supply/demand economic laws dictate they should get far less, but Only reason some of these ugly gals can get these price is due to overpaying overseas carrots (notice no Thai men inside, except employees). I think better value to goto Soapy for about 2200-3000 at least u get good service. Even girl from agogo get similar prices plus pay 700 barfine, but get to see her naked body first so no surprise when she naked or have fake balloons.

Now I guess I look to disco for more FL actions!

Last edited by lost99; 02-04-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Thermae coffee house

Been here the last few nights and find FL stocks mostly disappointing to my tastes. My opinion is the market absolutely spoiled by overspending Jap's, and even late at night girls may maintain their price and risk losing customer. The girls have set an asking price of about 2500/5000, however you might be able to lower to 2000/4000, if you can talk to girl alone (away from her friends) so they don't know she is undercutting others. Even near closing time I was only Charing with a 5/10 girl who approach me and refuse and got mad to accept lower than 2000 since she act bitchy I call her a cheap Hor who just dick for money. I don't treat cocky bitches with respect.

The ratio of girl/ guy also not in our favor, as so many guys you have to swoop up any gems quick before taken by others. Most of the gals are 5/10 quality office girl type, and I took the only busty gal I see there and disappoint to find they are over firm silicone plastic parts Now I remember why I boycott BKK years ago. Only thing changed is Prices and Ego of gals increase. Now I guess I look to disco for more FL actions!
Forget BKK and come down to KL or JB.
Many of these Thai girls are finding it hard in their homeland and are now taking 1 week / 2 week holidays to Malaysia to do FL in KL or JB........ and they charge much less than the rates in Thermae.

The same SYT from Thermae I patronised last month for 2500ST/4500LT...... was in JB last week and her rates were only rm150/rm350 for ST & LT respectively inclusive of hotel.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Many of these Thai girls are finding it hard in their homeland and are now taking 1 week / 2 week holidays to Malaysia to do FL in KL or JB........ and they charge much less than the rates in Thermae.

The same SYT from Thermae I patronised last month for 2500ST/4500LT...... was in JB last week and her rates were only rm150/rm350 for ST & LT respectively inclusive of hotel.
Rm150 abt 1100 THB, 4 times the average Thai daily wage in 1 hr 'work', if u wanna call it that. You offer that to Thermae girl and they snicker and give u black face. Fuck these skanks!

This recent hidden video of Thermae quite representative of quality of stocks. as you can see mostly 4-5/10 quality office worker type SYTs and no stunners, typically the type i can pickup for free at home for ONS and not worth paying for.

Last edited by lost99; 02-04-2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Thermae Coffee House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

555 well said!

By the way I will be in Kuala Lumpur this evening for fast in and fast out cuntmando mission.
Old Malaysia kakis please contact me for kopi or TT near Terminal Bersepadu Selatan.
Please feel free to bring along your faen ladyboy.
I will not suan you 555.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Rm150 abt 1100 THB, 4 times the average Thai daily wage in 1 hr 'work', if u wanna call it that. You offer that to Thermae girl and they snicker and give u black face. Fuck these skanks!

This recent hidden video of Thermae quite representative of quality of stocks. as you can see mostly 4-5/10 quality office worker type SYTs and no stunners, typically the type i can pickup for free at home for ONS and not worth paying for.
Quality is really sad indeed!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1