The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
I been to slg too much. Trying to go find some fun spas. Been lurking around Farrer Park thread too. Else go back to the usual anna happy gang
Slg getting boring liao.. the quality drop
Old 09-11-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Slg getting boring liao.. the quality drop
Geylang now the most fun place, check lor 20 h38.
Slg always says cannot find our number in their database, never let a chance to deal.

Last edited by Newsasap; 09-11-2023 at 11:36 PM.
Old 10-11-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just went to bugis cube level 2, the TCM-named shop nearest to escalator and beside the food shop..

got chopped carrot.. on sms, they say:
$50 for massage
$88 for massage + juagen

but turns out, if want ejaculate they will charge +$50.. end up paying $138 for shitty service and went home damn sian..
Old 13-11-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
Tio busted ?
Closed? Any brothers know Where the ml now?
Old 13-11-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
just went to bugis cube level 2, the TCM-named shop nearest to escalator and beside the food shop..

got chopped carrot.. on sms, they say:
$50 for massage
$88 for massage + juagen

but turns out, if want ejaculate they will charge +$50.. end up paying $138 for shitty service and went home damn sian..
I went to this shop quite some time ago. The lady has bad breadth and I was like holding my breadth throughout the session. Not cheap + not enjoyable.
Old 13-11-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
bro, Juagen should not ejaculate one. very bad for sexual health de.
I think hor, 88 for massage and juagen is good deal leh, if swee sweet done.
Provided it is a real skillfull JG, but true to be told, 95% are just gimmick with simple teasing or half fuck standard JG lor. In short, its alomst never worth visiting a $88 shop or service.
Old 13-11-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

I notice lot of shop doing that. Gimmick 50 dollar then go there say must 88 then can massage that area. Is getting bad to worse this spa places.
Old 13-11-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Provided it is a real skillfull JG, but true to be told, 95% are just gimmick with simple teasing or half fuck standard JG lor. In short, its alomst never worth visiting a $88 shop or service.
just an advice to those seeking JG u need to get one that is experienced if not sometime its gonna make it worse,or press the wrong vein n suffers the after effect
Old 13-11-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Circular road got 4 joint tht offer a variety of service . Seems like got 2 new joint near mcdonald time to go see see look look
Old 13-11-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bananapancake is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
tried her before. real person damn chio, i think more than 90% similar to pics. fair pricing also. looks 20+, passable massage with good attitude. would like to return to visit her, but unfortunately shop condition is not great.
Bro can PM shop details? Thanks in advance!
Old 14-11-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananapancake View Post
Bro can PM shop details? Thanks in advance!
why must i pm you? your laopeh open this website? if you want the info you can pm me yourself. also you have been going around asking for contact with no contribution, why bother even asking if yoy do not engage the ml
Old 20-11-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Circular road got 4 joint tht offer a variety of service . Seems like got 2 new joint near mcdonald time to go see see look look
Wow really. I haven't been there for a long time. Circular road is competitive and service is top notch.
Old 23-11-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jhayr1015coc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Bro can share the details… tia
Old 25-11-2023, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have a regular ML at Nankin row who has a good massage and hj technique. She likes to tease a lot by massaging the butt and near the crack early. Got stronger arms and wrist than average.

Looks: 7/10 Milf. Quite sweet-looking.
Massage: 9/10 Strength is just nice for me. She worked the same job in home coutry. Her grip is quite strong (if you know what I mean, will mention later). No piano-playing bullshit. Does the back, lower body. Front and back for all legs.
Room: Full height curtain. Ok for me since I don't talk much.
Toilet: Shared. Volume of customers quite low and usually won't clash and let me see the other customers.
Damage: 55 entrance. I paid 2B for hj with top roam.
Boobs: B. Enough to squeeze with
Body: 7/10 she is bigger than average but not chubby/fat. Still got figure and shape. Feels like those who work a lot of manual labour since young.

Special mention on her firm grip and rotating wrist technique focusing on the head (also got touch shaft and balls). Always get a mind-blowing hj from her.

Last edited by Laker; 26-11-2023 at 07:38 AM.
Old 25-11-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 0
BCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I tried a spa before getting sugared (hair removal). Location is at River Valley.

Need to relieve tension before the brazilian in case of accidental misfiring.

The gal I got is Baby and she can do a good massage (with a good amount of tease). Once flipped, I opted for the #4 treatment add on. Started slow steady and then got rhythmic and intense. She defeated me in about 10 mins. The cupping, Swirling and grip too good.

Offloaded, relax, i left and proceeded happily upstairs for my sugar treatment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1