The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post
Just to give you all a progress report, i'm currently at the last leg of the story already. Currently wrapping it up, telling about how each of the characters have come along now, who end up with who etc.

Once i complete, will be another decision, whether to release everything at one shot, or to space it out somemore.

I got a feeling overwhelming vote from yall is to release everything one shot. Hahaha...
That's right bro! We have all been waiting to see the entire story unfold in its full glory
Old 04-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
zawkyaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates
Old 04-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Previously, on My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour:

Yivonne: I guess I don’t need to tell you what’s coming next, do i?

Me: Not really, but if you want to, you can tell me anyhow.

Yivonne got up, and walked backwards towards the bedroom, while taking off her top, then her shorts. I drained my scotch and followed her into the room. Yivonne laid down on my bed, propping herself up with her elbows. She was wearing only her pink matching satin bra and panties. She eyed me as I made my way to the bed slowly, staring into her eyes, seeing the hunger in them.

I got onto the bed and crawled on top of her, and she raised her right hand to hold my face as I leaned in to kiss her. What started slowly escalated quickly, as a month without sex made her as hungry as a wolf. She kissed me furiously and her hand began to reach under my shirt. I felt her hand run across my back, she grabbed my back and pulled me down on top of her.

We caressed each other, as our hands also worked to slip our clothes off. I unbuckled her bra, and she took my shirt off. I pulled her panties off as I sucked on her nipples, and she removed my berms and my boxers when I went back to kissing her lips. I ran my hands across her body, feeling her toned body up. She moaned sensually as she felt the touches excite her.

She moaned louder when I finally penetrated her pussy and pushed my dick all the way into her. Yivonne kept her eyes on me, gazing into mine lustily. Her mouth opened slightly, and I leaned in to kiss her. We french kissed as I thrusted slowly in and out of her, taking her tenderly.

It didn’t take long for her to break off the kiss, as she began to pant and whimper softly once the pleasure started to build up. Steadily, the waves of pleasure radiated through her body, building up into a crescendo. She moaned loudly as the first of many orgasms that night arrived.

What followed after that was another 2hrs of sex, as Yivonne unleashed herself, and all that pent-up lust was released. I came 4 times in total in those 3 hours, and I lost count how many orgasms she had. She moaned, she gasped, she whimpered, and she also teared when I pushed my dick into her asshole after lubing it up. We also did it in all the positions we could think of, and by the time we rinsed and drifted off to sleep, we were sore and aching everywhere, and extremely shagged out.

The following morning, Yivonne had gotten up and showered, then dressed up and left, but not before cooking breakfast for me, and then waking me up to give me a peck on the lips and saying goodbye. I laid in bed for another half an hour before I got up and went to take my shower and brushed my teeth. I found a plate of sausage, bacon, eggs, and buttered bread under the food cover, covered by a plastic bowl to retain the heat. Sitting down at the dining table, I began to stuff myself with food to replenish the energy expended the night before.

Two weeks passed with the blink of an eye. Over the course of the two weeks, we went to the track twice, and we went out on group outings for movies, paintball, and many other activities. Of course, my bed was also kept busy as I satisfied the appetites of Kim, Hyun, Ann, Jezebelle, and Annabelle. While Yivonne flirted with me, she wasn’t needy in that aspect. I know her limit is about a month and a half, before she will engineer a move to bed me, just to get it out of her system. Saturdays were spent at Tingting’s place, letting her roleplay as a doctor, or JC student again. We also went for long walks along ECP late at night, before riding around to go for supper. Tingting enjoyed all these very much.

Hyun was packing up her luggage. She would be flying off in 3 days’ time, and Kim came over to my apartment to chill. We had already gone one round, and I was cuddling her as we lay in bed, watching her perspiration flow down her cleavage. We were supposed to wait for Hyun, but she took so long that we couldn’t control ourselves. We began to kiss each other again when my main door opened, and Hyun walked over into the bedroom.

Seeing our lips locked, Hyun strode over while taking off her clothes and underwear. She climbed onto the bed and knelt down beside me, then gently held my face with her hands and turned my head towards her, then she began to kiss me. I let one hand go off Kim, and I held Hyun’s waist. Gently, she ran her hands down my chest and caressed me.

The two sisters kissed each other as I suckled their nipples, making them moan and gasp. It wasn’t long before I was ploughing deep into Kim while she licked Hyun’s pussy. Kim moaned loudly and squealed as I pleasured her with my dick, while grabbing and kneading her butt cheeks. Hyun held on to Kim’s head and directed her to her pussy, making sure that Kim pleasured her in return too. Once Kim climaxed, the sisters did a swap, and it was Hyun’s turn to get the dick while she licked Kim’s cunt.

Both sisters knelt down in front of my dick, and when I came, I sprayed my cum all over their faces. Having ejaculated, I sat down on my bed and watched as the both of them started to grope each other and kissing and licking the cum off each other. It ended up with them fingering each other to another orgasm before they both lay down on the bed and rested.

Hyun: Jun… can I sleep here tonight? I’m going back in 3 days’ time, and the BBQ is the day after tomorrow. I don’t want to have to compete with any others. Afterall, after I go back, I doubt I’ll be able to see you again.

Kim: What about me?

Hyun: You will still be here for another 2 semesters. You can have him another time.

Kim pouted. I merely nodded to Hyun.

To be honest, by this time, I have been having sex almost everyday with different girls, and multiple times a day too. I kinda need a break as well, but with Hyun’s last day coming, it was hard to turn her down. Already I had messaged the Belles and Ann that morning to tell them I need a break. I even had to call Ah Hao and Ah Wei for help, to bring the Belles out, knowing their interest in them, but they couldn’t because they were both working.

I got up and took a shower, before getting dressed and told the sisters I’ll be going out for a while and won’t be lunching with them. As I walked towards my bike, I made a call to a lady whom I go to once every month for ‘maintenance’. She happened to be free, and I headed down.

After a solid 2hrs session of authentic massage and juagen, I felt ready to tackle Hyun that night. My masseuse had said that the exertions had stressed my dick, and that the nerves and tubes are clogged and knotted. She did a prostate massage for me, and then juagen and unblocked everything. She warned me not to masturbate, as frequent masturbation will cause erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation because it damages the nerves.

I went for a quick bite after that and headed back home. Kim and Hyun left me a note, saying that they have gone out with Yivonne and Ann for some shopping. I took the chance to take an afternoon nap.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

I had a craving for pork knuckles and beer, so I headed out for dinner at Paulaner’s. Tingting’s mum had already cooked dinner, so she couldn’t join me. Eating alone wasn’t that bad. It looks sad to others, but it gave me the chance to just enjoy my meal, my cold dunkel lager beer, and the live band. I didn’t have to entertain anyone, and I didn’t need to act interested.

After I have devoured the pork knuckles, the mash, and the sauerkraut, I took my time to slowly drink my 2nd pint of dunkel. It was then I saw a familiar figure at the outdoor area. He pulled the chair back for his ‘date’, a young lady in a short red lace dress. She took off her tiny jacket and placed it on the backrest of the chair.

I slowly sipped my beer, observing as he kept his smile up, talking and probably cracking a couple of jokes as his date and him both laughed. He took the opportunity to touch her hand lightly and pat it a couple of times before resting his hand on hers. She did not pull away, but looked at him intensely. He looked up from the menu and looked at her, then winked.

They both looked at the menu and ordered their food. After that, he proceeded to chat her up further, and kept her laughing and smiling. All the while, he touched her hand and arm, and she never pulled away. It was like watching the fish swimming closer and closer to the hook, not knowing how close it is from being hooked and consumed.

Their beers arrived, and they cheered and drank. Rhee took a mouthful, so did the girl. Then there was some talking, and Rhee lifted his hands and mimed riding, and the girl picked up the glass and drank half of it in gulps before putting the glass down and resting a hand against her chest. Soon, she was onto her second pint. They played some game while waiting for the food, and for every mouthful that Rhee took, the girl took about 4 or 5 mouthfuls because she lost so badly. Luckily, the food brought a breather for the poor girl, as the waiter came back with a third pint for her.

While I don’t know for sure what Rhee was saying to her, I could tell it had the desired effect on her. She was totally enthralled by him, and her body language showed. Rhee nudged her leg with his, and she began to play footsies with him. Her defenses began to drop off. Rhee utilized a wide variety of tactics. He fed her, then lean in and attempted to get a kiss from the girl. She rejected the first 2 times, but the 3rd time, she relented and gave him a peck on the lips. The hook has been set.

I’ve seen enough, and I drained my beer before paying up. Picking up my helmet, I exited the restaurant and purposely walked past their table. I saw him look up at me in surprise, but he quickly recovered and concentrated back on his prey. Part of me wanted to warn the girl, but at the same time, it wasn’t my business really. I went back to my bike parked at Suntec City, and rode home.

After a quick shower, I had a 15min chat with Tingting over the phone, then she went to bed as she was on morning shift the next day. I waited in my bed with a glass of scotch, watching live streams of top guilds fighting bosses in World of Warcraft.

At 10.20pm, my doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Hyun standing at my door. She was wearing black stockings with garter belts. Her lace thongs and bra were a matching set, they were red with black lace trimmings. Everything was from Victoria’s Secret. I gulped my saliva down. Hyun was damn hot. She had dyed her hair to have a slight reddish hue under lighting, and then she curled her hair a little.

She strode past me and went into my room, leaving me to close the door. I followed her into the room as she motioned for me to get onto my bed. Swallowing my saliva, I got onto the bed and sat down against the head board. Hyun looked at me and bit her lips.

She began to move her body, groveling and dancing to an imaginary beat. She moved with purpose, teasing me by showing me her ass and her cleavage. As she bent her body in that erotic dance, I imagined myself running my hands along her body, caressing the curves and feeling her skin.

She continued dancing, and began to untie her garters. She strode over to my gaming chair, and pulled it over to the front. She danced seductively around the chair for a while before sitting down on the chair. She spread her legs wide, then closed them up again. I swear I could see a wet patch on her panties.

She kept her legs closed, and raised them up slightly as she began to take off her stockings very slowly, watching my reaction. I realized I had held my breath, and I quickly breathed out and in again. She took off one stocking, then lay it at the foot of the bed, then she turned to the other side, and began to take off the other stocking, giving me a full view of her stripping.

She pulled the other stocking down to her knees, then she got onto the bed and crawled up to me. She sat down and faced me, then she raised her leg which had the stocking, and used her stockinged feet to gently rub against my cheek.

Hyun: Take off my stocking, Jun…

I raised my hands and began to reach for the ends of her stocking.

Hyun: With your teeth…

I held her calf with my hands instead, then bent forward and bit her stockings with my lips. It was easy to tear the stocking if I used my teeth. Slowly, I began to pull gently on her stockings, working from different points to pull it down. As the stockings slipped down her calf, it became easier to remove. When I reached her feet, I continued pulling with my lips. Hyun teased me with her feet, wriggling her toes so they touched my chin or my face. Her hand slipped under her panties and she began to rub her pussy. I pulled the stocking off her feet and lay it down on my bed. Hyun was ready with the next set of instructions.

Hyun: Do you like my feet?

She wriggled her toes in front of my face. There was a floral scent. She had washed her feet clean before coming over. I knew what she wanted. I gently held her feet as I licked and sucked on her toes and her feet. Her skin was not callous, and her skin was smooth and soft. Hyun seemed to enjoy the sight a lot, as she watched me and licked her lips, while rubbing herself under the panties. The wet patch grew larger.

Seeing her preoccupied with herself, I began to take charge. I kissed her foot, then slowly progressed to her calves. I spent 5 minutes on her calves, making her gasp. She was full on fingering herself now. I gently pushed her down onto the bed, and I kissed and licked her thighs, teasing her slowly with my tongue, focusing on the inside of her thighs.

She suddenly squeezed her thighs together tightly and jolted a little, as she fingered herself to orgasm. I let the wave pass her, before I gently parted her legs again and continued licking her inner thighs. She took her hand out of her soaked panties.

I shifted upwards, and used my mouth to pull her garter belt down all the way to her feet and off, giving her toes another bit of sucking and licking before I went up again. Hyun kneaded her breasts under her bra this time.

Next to go, again, just using my mouth, was her thongs. This one was more difficult as her thongs fitted her well, and was especially hard to pull down from her hips due to her perky, fleshy butt. However, once it got past that chokepoint, it was all the way down and off again.

Moving back up, I licked the inside of her thighs, and her legs automatically spreaded wide for me, exposing her smooth, bald pussy, with the pink labia and tiny clitoris peeking out at me.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

The world is my oyster now, as I dived in and began licking her pussy. Hyun moaned as the tip of my tongue rubbed over her clitoris, and then licked her labia, gathering up her juices into my mouth. I flicked my tongue at her clitoris, and licked her pussy with very slow, deliberate moves, slowly applying and removing pressure. It didn’t take long before Hyun grabbed my head and pushed it onto her pussy while she raised her hips. Orgasm #2 has arrived.

She continued to hold my head in place, and I went a little further. I began to lick towards her asshole, knowing that another sensitive region is the are between her vagina and asshole. I spent some time there and I could feel Hyun’s legs shaking each time her pleasure sensors jolted. Moving on, I began to rim her.

Not many people like to do that, because of hygiene issues. However, Hyun was extremely clean. There was no dirty smell, in fact, she smelled good everywhere, especially down below. It was as if she spent more time cleaning below on purpose.

After her 3rd orgasm, I moved on to the main course. I laid down on top of her, and began to kiss her furiously. Her mouth was eager, so was her tongue, as we locked lips and our tongues wriggled furiously. Her hands held onto the sides of my face as she pressed her mouth tight against mine.

I slipped one hand down south to rub her clitoris, and she reacted by letting out a gasp and a loud moan. Her hips moved closer towards my hands, asking for more. My other hand slipped under her bra and pushed it upwards, granting me access to her soft, tender breasts. I broke off the kiss to kiss and lick her nipples, sending her higher into cloud nine.

I pulled the bra over her head and threw it aside. Hyun started getting into the act as well, pulling my t shirt off my back, and sliding my boxers down to my knees, where she then used her feet to pull them off of me.

She grabbed me tightly and used her legs to push herself up. I laid down on my back as she came up on top of me, and she kneaded one breast with her hand, while the other stroked up erected dick. She gently held up my erected dick and positioned it, before she slid herself down on me. My dick easily penetrated her due to the large amounts of juices and natural lubricant that her pussy had secreted. As I filled her fully, I felt her tight vaginal walls exerting pressure, sueezing my dick.

Hyun: Give me everything, Jun. Make me your bitch tonight.

I needed no further invitation, as I began to thrust my hips into her. She used her legs to raise herself up and down as well, timing our movements into a perfect sex symphony. Perspiration beaded all over our bodies from our exertion.

Hyun rode me like a rodeo for no more than 3 minutes before she hit another orgasm. I tried to sit up a little, but she pushed me back down and gyrated her hips, pushing my dick in and out of her. It felt good, seriously, and I was quite content to let her do all the work. She slowed to a stop after the next orgasm.

I sat up and gently lay her down on the bed before I mounted her in missionary position. I pushed my dick into her waiting pussy, and I lay down on her and hugged her tightly. She reciprocated immediately by wrapping her arms around my shoulders and spread her legs wider. We began to have bed shaking sex after that.

Every thrust I made slid her body upwards along the sheets, until the bundled sheets and the pillow stopped further progress. Our hips slapped loudly against each others as I pushed my dick into her fully again and again. By now, Hyun linked her hands together to prevent them from falling off the side of my body, and she moaned non-stop with each thrust. Orgasm after orgasm flooded her as I ravaged her tender pussy.

I swept her hands aside as I straightened my back and grabbed her thighs with my hands. I continued to pump a few more times before I groaned and shuddered, spewing my hot spunk into her pussy in a few violent bursts. Exhausted, I got off her and laid down beside her as she closed her legs and turned over to face me.

Hyun: End…. Of…. Round… one….

I could see she was exhausted as well, and her face was all flushed red. I gently held her cheek and we kissed like lovers. We cuddled together like lovers, and kissed each other every now and then, while we recovered. I went to get a pitcher of iced water and we quenched our thirst before the next session an hour later.

It began with kissing, and our hands wandered as the intensity grew. She caressed my dick and coaxed it to full erection before she went down on me and gave me a sensual BBBJ. I watched as her soft lips wrapped around my dick and began sliding along the shaft of my dick. Her tongue licked and teased my dick, driving pleasure into my being.

After 5minutes of sucking, she got up and presented her ass to me, expecting me to take her in doggystyle. I had other ideas. I reached for my bedside cabinet’s drawer, and took out the lube. I dripped a good amount of it on her asshole and spread the lube with my dick, before gently pushing the tip into her asshole.

Hyun was shocked initially, but she took in deep breaths and began to relax. I slowly sank my dick deeper into her asshole, watching her. Each time she winced, I retracted my dick and let her relax before I pushed in again. Each time I pushed a little deeper and deeper, until the breakthrough was made and I was fully inside her ass.

Hyun moaned loudly and rocked her ass against my hips. She needed the pleasure to help overcome the pain of her asshole being stretched wide. I held her hips and drove my dick into her again and again.

Watching her peach bottom butt wriggle was an erotic sight for me. The added sight of my thick cock pushing into her asshole increased the lust within me. Hyun teared from the pain, and her tears smudged her mascara, causing gothic streaks on her face. I continued to grab her hips and pumped my dick in and out of her ass.

Hyun: OOMG… OMG… Jun…. I’m… I’m… I’M CUMMINGGG!!!!!!

I felt her rectum squeeze down extremely tightly on my dick, holding it in place, causing me to be unable to thrust in or pull out of her. I had no choice but to ride her orgasm out with her. I gently rubbed her clitoris and played with her nipples as she hung her head low and breathed heavily. After a couple of minutes, she had relaxed enough for me to resume banging her ass.

I didn’t last long, such was the tightness of her asshole, that I had full stimulation all the way. I pulled her hips tight against mine as I flooded her asshole with my cum. She then came again as well, and the both of us fell back down on the bed sideways, with me still inside her.

I gently wrapped my arms around her chest and held her tight against me. She rested her hands on mine and let me spoon her. Once her orgasm died down, and my dick was released, we rolled out of bed, intending to head to the bathroom to washup. Fresh cum flowed down the inside of her thighs, as she staggered to the bathroom with my help.

We lathered each other up and washed up, stopping for a while to make out in the shower. After we dried ourselves with the towel, I helped her back to the bed. She turned towards me andshe rested her thigh over mine and her arm rested across my chest. She snuggled her head in my neck and kissed my neck.

Hyun: Jun… My asshole hurts…

Me: Sorry. Couldn’t resist it.

Hyun: It actually felt good during. It’s the penetration and the aftermath that hurts. I might like it if I do it often enough. Heh…

I patted her head and felt a dull ache at my groin. I’m really not looking forward to a round 3. Thankfully, Hyun wasn’t as well. We spent the next 30mins chatting, before she drifted off to sleep. After she fell asleep, I shut my eyes and followed suit soon after.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow unexpected uodates, thanks bro lakland. Steamy sexy encounters
Old 04-08-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great read before the weekends! Placing my bet on Ting Ting as the wife as well..
Old 04-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
FrancescoYolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigg4 View Post
Wow unexpected uodates, thanks bro lakland. Steamy sexy encounters
Really steamy .... I was imagining doing it with Hyun
Old 04-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

wah after a tiring day at work, I really can relax by reading ur story...
Old 04-08-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
RopeSmoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 05-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait for e nx upd
Old 05-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

I hope bro lakland can give a course on how to sextify women
Old 05-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
aloscus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro lakland, can share your authentic massage location? thanks....feel like trying....
Old 05-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Westbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would love to be in bro Lakland's shoes .... all the girls damn sexy and horny
Old 06-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
99redballoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more steamy episodes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1