The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Siao liao, must be yesterday tio spotted by the rest in Cineleisure and now tio sexposed! Later got some explaining to do liao… Prof Kevin came back to the LT and lesson resumed. After class, we went to the foodcourt and had our lunch. Inevitably, the lunch topic drifted from work related to the matter at hand, all the scandals that happened on the previous day. They started with interrogating Bryan. Due to our project work, we had each other added on msn messenger. So after the lunch and TCSS at brewerkz, Eileen chatted with Bryan on msn, and Bryan, knowing Kim did not fancy him, tried his luck on Eileen, and Eileen fell into his trap willingly. So they went out on a movie date the next day, at cineleisure too. That’s where they saw me and Kim walking hand in hand. Ann and Yivonne were also at Cineleisure shopping, and they saw both couples. But Bryan and Eileen maintained that they were just dating and not official. Then the spotlight fell on Kim and me once again, and harsh interrogation began.

Me: Ok, we’re officially together.

*gasps came from the other 4 around the table*

Ann: Lai lai! Everyone heng lui (return money)! I won our bet! Lai lai! $10 each person! Mwahahahaha!!!

*the other 3 took out money and passed to Ann with mock unhappy faces*

Me: I asked her out for lunch, and movie, and then bought her a helmet and had dinner too.

Bryan: SMLJ?!!! 1 lunch, 1 movie, 1 helmet, 1 dinner and you catch Kim?! Wth?! Eh Kim, I offer you 2 lunch, 2 movie, 2 helmet, 2 dinner lah, you ditch Jun and come with me lah…

Eileen glared angrily at Bryan and smack his shoulder hard, and we all laughed.

Kim: Hahaha… Jun did a lot more things than just that. He was my listener and comforter. And my bf in Korea, is ex now. I hate him and I don’t want anything to do with him and don’t want to talk about him anymore. I have Jun now and that’s all that matters.

Ann sensed a tinge of sadness when Kim mentioned her ex, so she cleared her throat and faster change topic. “Kim! Let’s see what helmet Jun bought for you leh! Hopefully it’s something feminine for a pretty girl like you!”

Kim gently took out the helmet from its bag and showed the rest. “I picked it myself! Nice right? Jun paid for it though! Heehee!” The girls started remarking how beautiful the helmet was. We tcss for a while more, then we left to go home as there was no afternoon lesson. Kim and I made our way to the carpark and we prepared to go home. She took a while longer to wear her new helmet, and I took the opportunity to grab her ass and give it a couple of squeezes. She quickly swept my hands away and said “what if someone sees?!” and I just shrugged at her nonchalantly. She retaliated by grabbing my crotch and said “I’ll punish you later!” jang-jang! Finally buckling up her helmet, she says “OK!” and we got on the bike and started the journey to her home.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by refface View Post
Nice story. Keep posting.

Hope to see some pics of this hot spicy kimchi
Bro, sorry to disappoint, i won't be posting pics of the people involved in my story due to protect theirs and my privacy. Hope you can understand... I'll try to be more descriptive about the features of each female character, but please let your brain do the fantasizing.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Nice updates camping here for more
Old 02-09-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more juicy continuation.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Parked at her place mscp and decided that we needed a cold drink to cool down on that hot afternoon. So we went to the nearby 7-11 and bought a couple of large cans of Heineken. While making payment, she pointed at the condom rack and ahm cheoed at me, and I gave her the are-you-serious look. Payment made, she held my hand and skipped along the way to the lift. Someone seems to be in a terribly good mood! Maybe I will score again later! Reached her floor, and was no one at her place as she thought, and she invited me in. Entering her room, she placed her helmet gently in a box, like as if it was very fragile and would break. It made me smile to see her taking so good care of something I bought for her. I noticed that she had changed her bedsheet and pointed it out.

Kim: Yeah… yesterday I got home, I realized that there was quite a big bloodstain on it. Must have been from my first time. So I had to change and wash the bedsheet otherwise the stain will become permanent.

She then closed the door, locked it, and reached over to hug me tight. “I missed you… if only I could hug you to sleep last night. I miss you cuddling me…” she said. I hugged her back and we locked in a tight embrace and locked lips. As we kissed, I roamed my hands along her body, starting from her back, then to her lower back and down to her ass, then back up again, rinse and repeat. The feel of her flawless skin, it sent tingles down my arms, and I could sense she was getting turned on as she kissed me with greater intensity. Don’t rush it.. I thought… Girls need to be turned on slowly. Never neglect foreplay and warm up… I shifted my hands, one gently holding the back of her head, and another gently touching the side of her neck, and leaned in more to start frenching her. She responded immediately by caressing my back, emulating my previous hand movements. And I started to move towards the bed while hugging her. Suddenly, she broke away.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JiByeGao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More updates please
Old 02-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Suddenly, she broke away.

Kim: We should drink the beer now, otherwise it’ll get warm.

Are you kidding me?! Wah lau! I was sibeh in the mood liao lor! Why she macam like got on-off switch one?! One moment fire one moment ice?! SMLJ! Okay! NVM, limpeh no piak piak got beer is ok consolation. I reached over for the beers and opened a can for her, then I opened a can for myself. She said “Cheers to us!” and we cheers and drank. She must have noticed that I was a bit frustrated, but she ignored that. She put her beer down after a swig, and she said “So hot!” then she took off her top and sat on the bed. I could see the beads of perspiration trickling down from her neck down her chest, and channeled into her cleavage by her supple breasts. I stared for a while more, watching the beads form and drip down her cleavage, before i reached for the aircon remote and on the speed to high, and lowered the temperature further. Meanwhile she on the tv and channel surfed. There was nothing good to watch on tv, so she off it after a while.

Kim: So bored… Why Singapore tv got nothing nice in the afternoons? And aren’t you hot? Why don’t you want to take off your shirt and jeans?

Failing to take her cue, I just muttered that I’m used to the weather and it’s fine, will cool down after a while with the beer. She shook her head and started to take things into her own hands. She reached for my shirt and tugged it off. Once my shirt was off, she saw my back, and she got a bit shocked.

Kim: What happened to your back? Why so many scratches and cuts? You got into a fight with a cat?

Me (remembering the previous afternoon): Yeah, that cat was called Eun-Hye… I got into a fight with her yesterday afternoon and she scratched me…

Kim (not getting it): What? You named a cat after me?! How could you! Wait! Weren’t you with me yesterday afternoon?! (realization hits her) Did I do that to you?!

Me: You don’t remember, do you?

Kim: You mean when i… when we… erm… and I scratched you?!

Me: Yup.

Kim thought for a while, then said “Sorry……. BUT YOU DESERVED IT! Who ask you to grab my ass at the carpark just now?!”

Me: Harlow! Just now was just now, yesterday was yesterday! No link, babe!
Old 02-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

She finished her beer, then looked at me slyly and said, “Ok, so if that scratching doesn’t count as punishment, then you owe me one punishment! And I have just the idea on what to do to you!” She looks at me with a very mischievous look and winks then smiles slyly. Looking at her like that, I can’t help but think what devious plan she conjured up. Everything about her, from looks, from her giggles, to her demeanor when in public, points to a SYT, but when we’re alone in the room, her devil horns seems to come out. This girl is bu jian dan. Definitely more than meets the eye. Could she be one of the legendary lady in the streets but freak in the bed? I raised my eyebrows at her and finished my beer. As I did so, she reached for her face towel and blanket.

Taking the towel, she says “Trust me.” And proceeds to tie it around my eyes like a blindfold. Then she used the blanket to tie my hands together. Now, I’ve always been the dominant one in my previous relationships, but this time, the role reversal was kinda turning me on, and the anticipation of what was coming, and the loss of being in control weirdly turned me on. My 2ic stirred under my jeans. Is she some siao ding dong with a BDSM streak? What the hell was I getting into? She mentioned ‘punishment’! Jit bai siao liao… What if she starts whipping me man?! I started to imagine the worst case scenarios as there was a lull after the tying up of my hands, like a pause in action. All those wild thoughts were halted when she suddenly placed a hand on my neck, and another on my abs, then she leaned in and kissed me. I felt her bare breasts brushing against my chest, her erected nipples creating a great sensual feeling. So… she was stripping during the lull…

She continued to kiss me, and used her tongue to lick my lips, teasing me as I tried to connect my lips to hers. She giggled, then lean in and kissed me on my neck, exhaling her warm breath on my neck. She used her tongue and licked my neck with playful strokes. Then she giggled somemore as I squirmed cos it was ticklish. Neh neh! Used my zao on me! She continued, gently kissing my neck, and exhaling her warm breath on me. Then, she kissed my neck hard! She was marking her territory with a love bite! I didn’t struggle, and I let her do it. Once she was done and contented, she gave the spot another gentle kiss, then she moved downwards. Placing her hands on my abs, she proceeded to kiss my chest, and progressively went further south, ending up kissing my abs. Her smooth hands then reached for my belt buckle and unbuckled it. She unzipped my jeans in an agonizingly slow speed. Then she began to tug at my jeans and pull them off. At this point I buey tahan liao, I began to use my legs and started to kick at my jeans, wanting to get them off asap. As I couldn’t see, I nearly brought my knee to her chin.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Kim: Hey! Hey! YAAA! (rude Korean term like our OEI!) STOP!! You nearly kneed my chin! And I’m supposed to be the one doing the punishment!!!

Erps… I calmed down and let her do the stripping.

Kim: I know you can’t wait any longer, but I’m gonna make this agonizingly slow for you, afterall this is a punishment! If you get what you want, then it’s not a punishment!

She continued to pull the jeans off me, an inch at a time. Neh Neh! Stop teasing me, woman! Slowly but surely, the jeans were off. Next is the boxers. She pulled the front of my boxers and probably peeked in for a look (I won’t know cos I’m blindfolded). “Looks like somebody’s big and angry!” She laughs and proceeded to pull my boxers off. When my boxers had gone to my knee level, she continued to take them off slowly, but she wrapped her lips against the tip of my dick, licking its tip with her tongue.

She pulled off my boxers and I could feel her throw it somewhere in the room. She continued her bbbj, holding the base of my dick with one hand, and cuddling my balls with the other, gently massaging them. Her mouth continued to work on the top half of my dick, while her hand rubbed the bottom half of my shaft, up and down, up and down. She stopped licking, her hands stroked the entirety of my dick, and asked “How are you liking your punishment? Huh?” Before I could answer, she went down on me again and resumed the bbbj.

It felt damn good, as she remembered the desired intensity from the previous day and she stucked to it. While my dick was in her mouth, she used her tongue to massage the nerve of my dick, the sensitive part lining the bottom of dicks. She was getting very good at blowjobs, even if she was just a beginner. Did she do research over the internet the previous night? She then continued sucking on my dick, in out in out of her mouth, using her hands to guide and massage my shaft.

Then she used her tongue and licked the grooves of the head (the mushroom). Wah lau eh, limpeh buey tahan man… She could feel my dick throbbing and my body squirming a bit, and I was hoping she’ll slow down ahboh I sure cum soon one. She sucked another couple of times, then she got up. I was wondering what was she doing, because I can’t see shit.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Logged in to see so many updates.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As long as no violence is involved, it is nice to do blindfold sex once in a while!!
Old 02-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
maybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Logged in to see so many updates.
TS got momentum today, few updates within a short time
Old 02-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybonk View Post
TS got momentum today, few updates within a short time
Today lesser clients to meet, so had time to type more pages on storyboard, which translate to more updates here also for all bros to read!

It's nice to see bros enjoying my story, just like i enjoyed the some of the stories here too... Hehehe... Must contribute back to the society.

Special thanks to bros who left comments and upped my points! You guys rawk!

Off to bang my wife! You guys dun neglect your gf/wives too!
Old 02-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Enjoy pal and come back later......
Old 03-09-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, thk u for quenching my thirst...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1