The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 03-04-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lokilonipewpew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

It has been a while..

Just happen to grab my dinner at nearby foodcourt after work and saw an empty table right diagonally of a milf wearing above knee length skirt. I am thinking yes.. today is the day liao... Purposely seat facing her in my 11 o'clock where there walkway between us.
She with a teenager son, luckily this son focus on his phone playing game or something, don't know help mum collect order and drink. Milf get up a few time so i steal a glance here and there.
Then the golden moment happen, she spread open her leg to the side from the seat!! I think she spill the sauces or something so she quite in a rush to grab tissue nearby.

Super clear grey color was spotted, a big triangle! Instant hard on throughout the meal
Old 04-04-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today in office while having lunch in pantry, I was in the corner with view of a group table of OL... This lady facing me zhao geng twice for me to see haha don't know if she realise or not... She was wearing knee length dress with slit cut at middle... When she gets up and sit down, her legs from cross open up wide and I can see her skin colour panties clearly quite sexy... She did that twice and I caught all of it... Small thrills but I enjoyed my view of her especially when she uncross her legs and open up to stand and sit... I stalked her on teams and found out she is a director haha... She looks milf tight body... Would love to see more her now...
Old 04-04-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
HuangRongrong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bros lokilonipewpew & Rxxx3
Old 05-04-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Today in office while having lunch in pantry, I was in the corner with view of a group table of OL... This lady facing me zhao geng twice for me to see haha don't know if she realise or not... She was wearing knee length dress with slit cut at middle... When she gets up and sit down, her legs from cross open up wide and I can see her skin colour panties clearly quite sexy... She did that twice and I caught all of it... Small thrills but I enjoyed my view of her especially when she uncross her legs and open up to stand and sit... I stalked her on teams and found out she is a director haha... She looks milf tight body... Would love to see more her now...
Sometimes the ZG was due to the carelessness of the ladies, thinking they are not wearing something too revealing, low or deep cut, too short. Unknown to them, even an A line dress or skirt, a flair cut jeans shorts or a dress knee long all can ZG if not being careful. We should all thank them for their carelessness or can't be bothered generosity.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
UltreMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokilonipewpew View Post
It has been a while..

Just happen to grab my dinner at nearby foodcourt after work and saw an empty table right diagonally of a milf wearing above knee length skirt. I am thinking yes.. today is the day liao... Purposely seat facing her in my 11 o'clock where there walkway between us.
She with a teenager son, luckily this son focus on his phone playing game or something, don't know help mum collect order and drink. Milf get up a few time so i steal a glance here and there.
Then the golden moment happen, she spread open her leg to the side from the seat!! I think she spill the sauces or something so she quite in a rush to grab tissue nearby.

Super clear grey color was spotted, a big triangle! Instant hard on throughout the meal
Nice sighting bro. Those bench seats at food courts are the best, when the lady in the middle wants to get out, she has to shift sideway and it is not easy to keep the legs tightly close. Always on the lookout for this.
Old 05-04-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
Desert is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDesert is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When have chance to bio zg, my preference is always for boobs, not for down under, feels a lot less to see, but the boobs, the fine curves, always makes it hard for the eye to turn away.
Old 05-04-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Sometimes the ZG was due to the carelessness of the ladies, thinking they are not wearing something too revealing, low or deep cut, too short. Unknown to them, even an A line dress or skirt, a flair cut jeans shorts or a dress knee long all can ZG if not being careful. We should all thank them for their carelessness or can't be bothered generosity.
I also like to think that she wanted me to view it... Kinky thought... Hoping to see more of her in office now...
Old 05-04-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
I also like to think that she wanted me to view it... Kinky thought... Hoping to see more of her in office now...
See no touch is likely to be fine and harmless.
Same office plus if she's a senior, then she is less likely to allow you to have some action on her. So, please don't be a dumb to be touchy or to flirt.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
akl80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week while I brought my girl to the playground to play, there was a mother who brought her little boy there as well.

She was in a oversize sleep kind of sleeveless dress. At first I did not pay much attention as the dress looked very aunty.

However, I soon realised that the sides of her dress had rather large openings and I decided to pay closer attention to her.

Just nice my girl was playing near her boy and I stood just diagonally behind her and saw the side of her boob!

She wasn't wearing a bra and I can literally see her whole tit from the side. Too bad from the angle I couldn't see the nipples.

My lil bro immediately started to stand at attention as I paid closer attention to her.

After a while, i saw her bent down and could see two huge melons hanging. But because of the size, I could not see her nips as they were still hidden by her dress.

Lil bro stood at full attention immediately. As there were other parents around, I could not get a better view without looking suspicious.

I managed to say hi to her as our children played together and got to know she was from Thailand and her husband is an ang moh.

She is staying at the next block.

Her racks are easily D size from what I managed to see. Spent the rest of the session trying to find opportunity to admire more of her huge racks but did not managed to do so before she had to leave.

Will be looking forward to bring my girl to the playground more often! 😁
Old 06-04-2024, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by akl80 View Post
Last week while I brought my girl to the playground to play, there was a mother who brought her little boy there as well.

She was in a oversize sleep kind of sleeveless dress. At first I did not pay much attention as the dress looked very aunty.

However, I soon realised that the sides of her dress had rather large openings and I decided to pay closer attention to her.

Just nice my girl was playing near her boy and I stood just diagonally behind her and saw the side of her boob!

She wasn't wearing a bra and I can literally see her whole tit from the side. Too bad from the angle I couldn't see the nipples.

My lil bro immediately started to stand at attention as I paid closer attention to her.

After a while, i saw her bent down and could see two huge melons hanging. But because of the size, I could not see her nips as they were still hidden by her dress.

Lil bro stood at full attention immediately. As there were other parents around, I could not get a better view without looking suspicious.

I managed to say hi to her as our children played together and got to know she was from Thailand and her husband is an ang moh.

Her racks are easily D size from what I managed to see. Spent the rest of the session trying to find opportunity to admire more of her huge racks but did not managed to do so before she had to leave.

Should exchange numbers so that two of you can bring the kids to play together.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
was at foot locker at tamppines cen sq
saw a milf with a short skirt, while trying her foot wear, she lifted up her right leg too high till her opening of the skirt has shown silky white panty, her ugly shit colleague quickly block the view n say wait those degusting guys see free show
Old 06-04-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by akl80 View Post

should be just wearing nipple tape inside. some girl i know only wear nipple tape inside their home clothes when going down neighbourhood.
Old 06-04-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Having a young child or a cute pet is the best to beo MILF or even SYT, too bad I got none.
Old 06-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
was at foot locker at tamppines cen sq
saw a milf with a short skirt, while trying her foot wear, she lifted up her right leg too high till her opening of the skirt has shown silky white panty, her ugly shit colleague quickly block the view n say wait those degusting guys see free show
Then you just walk away like a nice man la. hahaha.
Old 07-04-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Not only can their kids play tgt but they themselves can play tgt too at the same time ... haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1