The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

There was a decent period of about 2 years of my poly life, I was sharing house with 3 others female house-mate.

All 3 are nice looking OL, including 1 cousin, 1 cousin’s colleague and a PRC private Uni student (some SB if nt wrong).

I was the youngest and only permanent male in the house at that time.

Seemingly ladies takes male student lightly…. Even the PRC uni student also, who is the most heckcare type.

Her general outfit after reaching home is night gown, or over size singlet. Brakes at home is norm.

That period I usually stay home then try hangout with her, often see her nip poking through shirt and singlet days are good. Purely just side view from me, she is aware I always stealing glances. Sad she is a A cup, tiny boobs with a pretty decent size dark nip against her white skin.

The view was good then.
Old 19-03-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostringonenite View Post
There was a decent period of about 2 years of my poly life, I was sharing house with 3 others female house-mate.

All 3 are nice looking OL, including 1 cousin, 1 cousin’s colleague and a PRC private Uni student (some SB if nt wrong).

I was the youngest and only permanent male in the house at that time.

Seemingly ladies takes male student lightly…. Even the PRC uni student also, who is the most heckcare type.

Her general outfit after reaching home is night gown, or over size singlet. Brakes at home is norm.

That period I usually stay home then try hangout with her, often see her nip poking through shirt and singlet days are good. Purely just side view from me, she is aware I always stealing glances. Sad she is a A cup, tiny boobs with a pretty decent size dark nip against her white skin.

The view was good then.
Seems like they see you more like a small boy boy and harmless to them. Still good view for you that they let their guard down. Actually maybe also depend on the girl one. I know of some girls got brothers at home also wear bra and cover up etc. Even the brother also never get to see zaogeng or nip. Then some girls like my sis in laws although they are all 3 girls at home but still got their father. But all never wear bra at home even when I come over. Could be a habit also.
Old 19-03-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Those were the day.
The casual zaogeng was awesome.
Sadly none are horny enough for anything else to happen.
Prolly also becoz my small boy image then…

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Seems like they see you more like a small boy boy and harmless to them. Still good view for you that they let their guard down. Actually maybe also depend on the girl one. I know of some girls got brothers at home also wear bra and cover up etc. Even the brother also never get to see zaogeng or nip. Then some girls like my sis in laws although they are all 3 girls at home but still got their father. But all never wear bra at home even when I come over. Could be a habit also.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaFugHer View Post
Like this also good lah, no temptation to peep
That is why I am here lor. Can only read from other bro's experience.
Old 19-03-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
sounds abit like the relationship i have with my youngest SIL.. she's quite the touchy type and she was 17 when i first met her.. up until now she would use her breast to push past me whenever i blk her way, so sometimes i would purposely pretend to troll her and blk her way so i can feel them again.
Now that she has a bf, nothing changed... I would still do it, and she will hug my arm whenever i give her a "death stare", and it hapens openly infront of her bf also. But of course, i treat her BF super well.. so i guess that's why his guard is always down

*edit: dont think she's doing it puposefully, i think some girls are just unaware la

I got a young SIL now, similar age and starting to show signs of love being pampered, I used to buy her gifts and things with wife knowing about it and I did with good intentions, but with time things are becoming too friendly with hands touching and giggling at jokes and patting of back... and wearing around me like she doesnt care anymore or she wants me to see her beauty... good life!

I am a bastard who somehow got her sis as wife, but now she bringing my bastard inner self out, she is my kryptonite perhaps

Last edited by romanx24; 19-03-2024 at 11:29 PM. Reason: correction
Old 20-03-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post
I got a young SIL now, similar age and starting to show signs of love being pampered, I used to buy her gifts and things with wife knowing about it and I did with good intentions, but with time things are becoming too friendly with hands touching and giggling at jokes and patting of back... and wearing around me like she doesnt care anymore or she wants me to see her beauty... good life!

I am a bastard who somehow got her sis as wife, but now she bringing my bastard inner self out, she is my kryptonite perhaps
Most important is - does she zaogeng at home?
Old 20-03-2024, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post

if u really want to lust her, and not have to bear any sort of responsibility or get yourself into anything dangerous or messy, what u can do to fulfill this desire is, since she trust in u , install hidden cams in the bathroom and record her showering.. and since u say she touchy, this means she feels comfy with u.. u can steal a feel by brushing ur arms accross her chest etc. For me I've always gone all out with girls i fancy, like wife's friend, SIL, colleauge (all of whom ive also captured in the shower).. but i would press my entire hand into their breast and feel up everything.. u just need to wait for the right moment.. SIL is press her breast agaisnt my arm.. but same sensation
Old 20-03-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
if u really want to lust her, and not have to bear any sort of responsibility or get yourself into anything dangerous or messy, what u can do to fulfill this desire is, since she trust in u , install hidden cams in the bathroom and record her showering.. and since u say she touchy, this means she feels comfy with u.. u can steal a feel by brushing ur arms accross her chest etc. For me I've always gone all out with girls i fancy, like wife's friend, SIL, colleauge (all of whom ive also captured in the shower).. but i would press my entire hand into their breast and feel up everything.. u just need to wait for the right moment.. SIL is press her breast agaisnt my arm.. but same sensation
SIL press breast against arm is the most shiok. Sometimes I take bus or mrt with my SIL and they really lean close to me. A few times both SIL press their breast on my right and left arm when the train very crowded. Of course this can only happen when my wife is not around. Quite rare though but sometimes my wife got work so I end up running errands with my 2 SILs.
Old 20-03-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Great idea but it is opposite for me, if i hidden cam her and see her in full glory I can't stop myself until I have her. I have hidden cam scandals and sugarbabies in past before I got married, but I tried to leave such life behind but my wife knew my evil past yet she somehow ok to be mine (she much younger than me), in fact i am the one who stop my wife from becoming wild and staying innocent and she won't be shock if she found i back to evil lifestyle but she will be upset for sure.

For now I just let the young lady (SIL) be happy around me, flirt around, joke around and let the touches continue, no intention to fcuk her, I just let her enjoy the puppy-love kinda feeling she seems to get from 'dating' me, and i just get hot from her and unleash the heat on her sister, my wife. And my woman is not shy to fcuk even when we may think other folks in the house will hear it when we living in her family home, her sister stays in the room beside ours and when I fcuk my babe, she does not attempt to be silent and I don't go gentle either, makes me more excited knowing her sis might be hearing us and rubbing herself to an orgasm on our behalf.

My wife knew from start in dating period that i am attracted to young women and she has heard me praise her sister, she knows i won't fcuk around with her sis but just playful fun, my woman keeps an eye on me. One thing i promised my wife was that i wont abandon or dump her, other than that i said i cant promise to be new man or whatever prince or white-knight women want, and she agreed before we married.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1