The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

TS still celebrating CNY?
Old 13-02-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
chakudye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky father enjoying DIL help to bathe him!
Old 18-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Huntsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come back TS
Old 19-02-2024, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ropori90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

M: Do you blame him for that?
Old 19-02-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
gunnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is play but now your limits
Old 19-02-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 2
koxor89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoxor89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoxor89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Give it all to me
Old 19-02-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting very eagerly for continuation. Steamy

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 20-02-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
bulletman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybulletman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

her ass totally exposed
Old 24-02-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Wife: That part will be dirty, so need to be cleaned!

Dad: Oh.. sure sure.. must be cleaned!

W: I will slowly clean for you, OK?

D: Yes please. Thanks. And slowly, so it will be clean thoroughly!

W: Dad, why are you looking at my face?

D: Oh.. sorry.. I will look down..

I was imaginating. Are they both looking down at his cock? Coz there was silence and no voice.

D: If the hand towel is blocking the way, why not just don't use it?

I guessed at that point, the wet hand towel was still covering dad's libido! It must be pointing up straight, that the towel seemed quite useless to be there!

Next, I heard a splash sound, it sounded like the wet hand towel was thrown to the floor. Now I was visualising that they both must be looking at his erected cock! There was some soft sound of pressing the top part of the shower gel bottle! Oh... my wife must be washing dad's cock at the moment! I was so sure that dad would not be able to control the feeling!

Even though it was washing, but the fact that she was still rubbing his cock with her tendered fingers. Applying the shower gel on his cock will further lubricate the smoothness. Accompanied by her gentle sexy five fingers caressing, it will surely spark a lively session!

Needless to say, she would have to rub and move her fingers up and down his shaft to clean it! And likely down to his scrotum balls too! Using five fingers gently squessing his heavy big balls (Yes dad have big heavy scrotum and very impressive!) I was so sure the wife would like it or might be even fall for it! Then I heard a soft voice from her whispering.

W: So big... so heavy and hairy.

D: Oh.. thank you. Is it really that heavy?

W: Yes, I will think so. Coz when I try to hold it, my fingers can't even grab hold all of it! It is so bulgy! Dad, why like that one?

D: I don't know. Is natural. Yes I admit it is not small as compare to most men!

W: How you know? You got compare before?

D: Yes, especially last time when in the army. We all bathed together in a big shower room. Everyone could see your thing! Could not hide one!

W: Oh... so yours is among the biggest?

D: Yes dear. It is! The biggest!

W: Wow! I am impressed!

D: Just press a bit and you can find my twin balls, hehe

W: Oh yes.. I found both of them! So cute and nice to press as it will move here and there, hehe.

D: Glad you like it. Go on, just play with it as you like!

W: Dad, I ask you something, can?

D: Sure, please ask. Anything also can ask!

W: Since your balls so big and heavy, must have store a lot of your manly stuff?

D: Yes I will say that there are always a lot store inside!

W: I see.. that means you usually can come alot?

D: Yes, you are correct to say that. It will shoot a lot of sperm during ejaculation!

I could sense that my dad loved to brag about his thingy! But we'll, he really does have a good nice one, so why not brag about it, in front of girls!

W: Wow... so nice about it!

D: Maybe you be able to witness the shooting later, when I can't hold t any longer, hehe

W: I see.. OK, I will make sure I be able to witness that!

D: But please take it slow and easy, so at least I am able to enjoy this wash UP a little longer.

W: No worry about that. I will make sure I will be slowly to enjoy your wonder thing. Make until you surrender! Haha!

D: Oh.. dad will die under your mercy hands!

W: Yes, it is now all under my control. You can't escape! But you like it, don't you?

D: Oh yes.. it is feeling so good and will be getting better and better soon!

W: You like it like that?

D: Oh no! How am I gonna control! Your washing is simply first class! Damn, you use two hands!

W: Hehe.. double hands means double enjoyment mah!

D: Yes yes, pull and pinch my balls down! And the other hand rub up and down my shaft! It really feel so shiok!

W: Dad, is getting bigger and harder! I can feel it in my hands!

My dad's penis is pretty nice as I saw him before many times. Not that long, just normal average length but extremely thick! I am very sure my wife's delicate fingers can't even wrap round his cock's girth!

W: Dad! Now I understand! How many ladies you had made them fall for your thingy! Must be a lot! I want to know! Confess!

D: No lah.. just a bit lah..

W: How many is a bit?

D: Sorry can't recall lah... maybe in several hundreds only.

W: What? Only? That is a lot of them, dad!

D: Hehe.. and that is not counting about those chickens type!

W: Oh no.. did not know my dad so... so..

D: What you want to say about me?

W: Oh.. nothing. I mean you are a real playboy man!

D: Don't say like that lah.. but most of them stick to me mah. They send themselves to me free, so of coz eat lah!

W: Understand! You will be stupid not to eat them! How come, now I seem to be proud of you too, haha!

D: Oh really! Coz I am still your father in law mah!

W: Now it is still so hard! Very nice and I really like it!

D: Nice to hear that. You are welcome to play with it, whenever you feel like it!

W: Must be all this sexy talk turn you on too, dad correct?

D: Of coz lah! My own daughter in law like it, how am I not to respond it!

W: Alright, now I gonna torture you, dad!

D: Torture? How?

W: My washing job is done! No more! Time out!

D: What? You gonna be kidding right? You make me almost on the verge of Cummings and you want to stop?

W: I wanna leave you high and dry, haha!

D: You not scare har? Your dad is a former discipline commander in the army!

W: So what? What did you do?

D: I was in charge of a big group of army men and I punished them whenever they disobey orders!

W: Oh.. now I so scare.. how? You gonna punish me too, hehe

D: Well.. if you disobey order, and like to be punished, then be my guest!

W: haha.. dad you are so fun to be with! For a start, I like to know how you will like to punish me now har?

D: Opps.. Well, your job is to wash UP! So make sure that you gonna get my weapon polish nicely and ready to fire anytime now!

W: Oh.. Yes Sir! It shall be done with your order! And where will you like to fire on?

D: Is it OK for you if your commander want to fire outside on your bum bum?

W: Opps.. OK lor.. Your wish is my command! Stand up, dad! Opss. I forgot your leg still not fully recover. Then better just sit down lor. I will help you to shake your one now and I when you wanna come, please signal me! So that I can point my bum to you and you shoot out, OK?

D: Wow.. really thanks for your effort.. Oh it feels so good now.

W: Hehe, your sperm must be on the way out soon hor?

D: Yes yes.. coming out soon.. I can feel it moving out and travelling down my shaft. Millions of them want to rush out to you!

W: Haha, then I go faster now. Your milk shake coming out soon.. ~lalala~

D: Yes yes.. is coming now! Oh..

W: OK, can see my bum now?

D: Yes, please move your ass back nearer to me!

W: Sure!

D: Bend up your ass a little!

W: Oh.. I forgot. Don't cum on my panties

D: But is blocking the way, sure will mess it up

W: Oh.. then quickly pull it down lor!

WTF! I could even hear the sound of the panties being pull down in a fast motion! Now I could only imagine that my wife's naked ass arched up towards my dad's face! It must be hell of a erotic sight! Dad must be jerking off on his own. Since he was siting now on a commode, my wide position had to be in a doggie position with her bum face directly under his cock!

Like this, all my wife's genitals were fully exposed to dad's eyes! Her pussy and her ass hole nicely shown it to dad's pleasure! And then I heard dad's urgency voice!

D: I'm shooting now! Oh fuck! Arh..
And there was complete silent for at least a minute! Guessed by now, her ass was covered with dad's cum! Must be a lot of them since it was his first time with my wife!

D: So sorry dear. I lost control over it.. Let me clean it for you.

W: Oh no need, dad! Is it a lot?

D: Yes, I think so!

W: Dad, can you take your handphone to take a picture of it, so I can see it too!

D: Oh sure..

And I heard the phone camera clicking sound several times.

W: Wow.. that is a lot of sperm on my bum! No wonder just now, I can feelmthe warm of your sperm. Must be boiling inside your balls for some time and now angrily all burst out! Like volcanoes like that, haha

Oh no.. why my wife did not use her own phone to take her ass photo instead? Why must use dad's one? To let dad have a souvenir shot of his conquest of my wife? So he could keep mastarbating to her ass next time when he had gone home! And maybe even show it to all his friends to see? Oh no!
Old 24-02-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

A couple of pic would be nice for the guys here haha
Old 24-02-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Very well used! Already quite black! Super thick and big slit abalone lips! Easily wet and fucking loose! Very easy to push in. Saving grace is "her cunt squeezing skill super good! Able to tighten till you cum within minutes!
Old 24-02-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

She is so filial 👍🏼😋
Old 24-02-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

This is superb! Especially the hidden skill of squeezing during cum!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post

Very well used! Already quite black! Super thick and big slit abalone lips! Easily wet and fucking loose! Very easy to push in. Saving grace is "her cunt squeezing skill super good! Able to tighten till you cum within minutes!
Old 24-02-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
SovietFBI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
She is so filial 👍🏼😋
Duties of a DIL
Old 25-02-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the updates...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1