The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Sex with spouse in the morning before going to work...

Anyone have sex with your spouse in the morning when before she goes to work?

Realise somethinf that woman dont feel anything after sex just go bath then change to office cloth and go to work as if nothing happen whereas for some of us men after sex we still got feel want 2nd round, 3rd round or still think about it etc etc... very different
Old 17-07-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxxpinkiepiexxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with spouse in the morning before going to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post

Realise somethinf that woman dont feel anything after sex just go bath then change to office cloth and go to work as if nothing happen whereas for some of us men after sex we still got feel want 2nd round, 3rd round or still think about it etc etc... very different
yea bro, that's why men have 2 head, up and down. it makes big different i guess?
Old 17-07-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
onhamotminh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonhamotminh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If it's a good sex then yep i can day dreaming for 2 hours straight. Women... I think they're different breed bro
Old 17-07-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Two to three times a week with my partner - either in her home or a quiet MCP before sending her to work.

She said after her orgasm, she will feel tired in the office.

Quote:
Old 17-07-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

up you 20 points

Quote:

Old 17-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

For my Mrs and me, we feel very refreshed in the day when we wake up earlier to bonk then huddle in bed naked then shower together. The extended time enjoying each other’s nakedness and dirty talk just makes us more energetic throughout the day.
Old 17-07-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

My ex will set alarm at 630am for us to fuck. After done, she will go get changed n go to work....while i continue to sleep... everyday same.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 17-07-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

might also mean she was just going through the motion with you and can't wait for you to finish off so she can go prepare for work
Quote:

Old 17-07-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Tell my husband that. I don't think it's necessary to discuss rounds two and three as most males can't even complete one. Because I get up early daily for a run, I give my spouse oral sex to wait him up from bad. That round alone has exhausted him, and the day is done. LOL!
Old 17-07-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Tell my husband that. I don't think it's necessary to discuss rounds two and three as most males can't even complete one. Because I get up early daily for a run, I give my spouse oral sex to wait him up from bad. That round alone has exhausted him, and the day is done. LOL!
You sound like you need a TCJ in your life! How can you ever be satisfied with that morning oral and be done?
Old 17-07-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

5am wake up for a run ftw.

Quote:
Old 17-07-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
If I get blow till I wake up every morning I'll work on changing your only workout to be on bed.
Old 18-07-2023, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Oh really? Hmm.... u can live with it?
Old 18-07-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes before sex Sibei horny. Will think later gonna have 2 rounds. But after 1 round no mood liao. All the horniess gone.
Old 18-07-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Sometimes before sex Sibei horny. Will think later gonna have 2 rounds. But after 1 round no mood liao. All the horniess gone.
That's because the meat is the same that you have been having for the last decades.
If the lady is someone new, super GFE, if you will still stop at only one round, then it has to be
1 she's not attractive enough
2 your libido is declining
3 god knows what
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1