The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

As I was getting used to my wife’s scene, suddenly I saw all 3 of them changing position.

My wife turned around and laid on the sofa with her head resting on the armrest of the sofa where Andy was now standing next to her.

She then opened up her legs, with her pussy ready to be pounded by Brian in missionary position. She took Andy’s cock, which was covered with her pussy juices, and started sucking on it.

Brian by now was entering her. “AAARGHH!” A loud moan was let out by my wife, a sign that she was extremely pleasured by Brian’s cock. Now I am seeing my wife being used by these 2 men, but in different positions. And these 3 has now had the complete swap!

Brian was fucking my wife so so well. I suppose having to wait so long for his turn to fuck my wife heightened his libido. My wife’s moaning said it all. And of course her pleasure was added by sucking on Andy’s long cock.

I didn’t want to interrupt my wife this time. I just let her enjoy the switch as I was taking in the sights.

But all of a sudden, the pleasure and arousal was too much for me. I felt like I was about to cum. But I didn’t want to yet. I quickly tapped Jane to stop riding, pulled her close to me and started kissing her.

Amy saw my still fully erect cock slipped out of Jane’s love hole. She went straight into giving me head. The suction she was giving me was too much. My cumming sensation had barely subsided and Amy was already sucking me. It all happened too quickly, I didn’t even have the time to stop Amy.

With me kissing Jane, and the sight of my wife being fucked by Brian and her sucking Andy, I came into Amy’s mouth. One of the biggest cums of my life as I could feel myself ejaculating thick cum into Amy’s mouth. I let out a loud groan of pleasure.

Jane was startled and looked at me, before registering my “I have cummed” face. Amy continued sucking me, as if to suck every drop of my cum. I could feel her warm tongue licking my pee hole. She then lifted her head up, looked at me with her mouth full, did that movement when one is trying to swallow medicine, then gave me a smile and showed me her empty mouth. She swallowed! She just swallowed my semen, my soldiers! I have never experienced anyone swallowing my cum. At most, my wife would let me CIM, but she would spit it out thereafter. To see Amy swallow my cum was mind-blowing! I dare say I did not regret asking Jane to stop.

Upon seeing all this, Jane was a little upset and coquettishly said to me, “Aww she swallowed all my hardwork!” and pouted her lips, to which Amy responded “oops.. sorry”. I am beginning to feel that these two has truly opened up to each other after they have locked lips. They no longer see each other as the wives of their husbands but beginning to see themselves as sexual partners.
Old 22-09-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Amy then said to Jane “if you want, you can join Tanya sucking my husband and let him cum on your face. That is his favourite. I actually only like to swallow, but he always makes a mess on my face.”

Upon hearing that, my wife stopped sucking Andy and looked at him.

Andy said with a wide grin on his face “Yes, I love to cum on faces. And I am going to make sure I come on your face Tanya.”

Jane immediately joined my wife in sucking Andy, and in between sucking said “cum cum… cum on both our faces” as she shared Andy’s cock with my wife, and before I knew it, both Jane and my wife were kissing passionately as they took turns to suck and lick Andy.

By now, I was taking a breather from the explosive cum I just experienced. Amy has joined me by my side as we both cuddle each other and watch my wife being fucked by Brian and was sharing Andy’s cock with Jane.

The sight of Jane sucking Andy’s cock now so willingly (as compared to being face-fucked earlier) and what more sharing it with my wife was making Brian even hornier. He was fucking my wife like there was no tomorrow while playing with my wife’s clitoris. I knew that was my wife’s weakness. I can only imagine the supernova orgasm she was going to experience after having held back for so long.

Andy of course was enjoying having his cock sucked passionately by the other 2 wives. He was moaning in ecstasy, controlling his urge to cum as he wanted to savour this moment longer.

“Eh, nice or not having Jane and Tanya suck your cock? Look at your face, so damn horny.”

“Of course shiok la, knn, these 2 are sucking and licking me so so well.”

Feeling proud of their work upon hearing that praise, both Jane and Tanya looked at each other and kissed passionately before returning their attention to Andy’s cock.

Tanya then said “Babe, I am hungry… can I eat some of Andy’s cum? After all, Amy has eaten yours.”

I was shocked to hear that request from my wife. After all, she is not the type to swallow even after all these years of cajoling from me. But the thought of her swallowing Andy’s cum as she continues to suck and lick that cock sensuously with Jane was very very arousing indeed.

“Babe, you can do whatever you want, whatever gives you pleasure.”

“Thank you… Jane, you want to join me in eating up all of Andy’s cum?”

Jane blushed a little. She has gone so far and has let her inhibitions down. But she felt compelled to seek Brian’s approval. She turned to look at Brian hoping to meet his eyes as she was licking Andy’s long shaft. But he was just too engrossed in fucking my wife. He probably didn’t hear my wife’s proposition to Jane.

“Jane… join me ok? Join me in eating up Andy’s cum as your husband continues to fuck me.”

Jane gave a slight nod.

All of these talks were driving Andy to the edge of cumming. Amy could tell as Andy’s hands were getting ready to stroke his cock to spread all of his semen on the ladies’ face. But it is clear by now that the ladies want to eat all of his cum too.

“Ok now.. I am cumming!” With that, Andy pulled his cock out from my wife’s mouth and positioned both the ladies’ faces in front of him. For the first time, I see my wife willingly waiting for someone’s cum to be ejaculated on her face. And on top of that, she had her mouth wide open and stuck out her tongue to welcome the incoming cum. Jane looked at my wife and copied her.

“Aaargh… aaargh… chao chee bye… I am cumming!” Thick cum, load after load, were laid on both my wife and Jane’s face, as Andy was oscillating his cock between the two faces to ensure he was spreading them both evenly.

I could see Andy’s cum on both my wife and Jane’s face. Andy continuing stroking his cock and rubbing the last drops of his cum playfully on both the ladies’ faces. My wife then took Andy’s cock into her mouth and gave him a hard suck. Andy immediately pulled it out and retreated “oooh oooh oooh…. cannot cannot cannot.. very sensitive now… “

Both my wife and Jane giggled like schoolgirls. They then turned their attention to the cum on their faces, and with their fingers pushed all of it into their mouths while looking at their respective husbands as they were swallowing Andy’s cum.

There she was, the sight of my wife, still on the couch being fucked by Brian, and just had Andy cummed on her face. She looked straight into my eyes as she ate up all of Andy’s cum.

Jane was looking at Brian shyly as she was doing the same.
Old 22-09-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
winniepeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow very hot scenes!
Old 23-09-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Brian, who just witnessed Jane’s first facial experience, said “Dear, do you like it? Is it yummy?”

Jane, unlike my wife and Amy, has hitherto never liked the idea of CIM or COF, what more swallowing.

“I am surprised I actually did it. Thanks to Tanya. It feels weird to have cum on my face and mouth, but strangely, I actually feel aroused swallowing it.”

“Babe, same here. I guess I am now a convert when it comes to having cum on my face and mouth. I am looking forward to sucking and swallowing you,” said my wife to me.

“Brian, keep playing with my clit. I am very close now… “

By now, Brian was also close to cumming. He was pumping my wife more furiously and we all knew he was cumming. But he wanted to make sure that my wife cums first. He was furiously pumping my wife and playing with her clit.

My wife’s body started to arch, I knew she was very very close. I could see Brian’s thumb rubbing her clit furiously. I must admit, it is not easy to focus on playing with the clit and looking at the recipient’s arousal reaction to time the orgasm, and at the same time maintaining a good pumping rhythm to also bring oneself to cum.

“I am coming.. I am coming…. Fuck me harder Brian, fuck me…” and with those words, my wife’s body arched, followed by a wild quavering and a loud release of moaning.

And just as my wife came, Brian pulled out his cock and ejaculated onto my wife’s body, with the squirts landing on my wife’s face, neck and breasts. My wife was surprised. Jane was surprised.

But what happens next was even more surprising. Jane started licking and eating up her husband’s cum on my wife’s breasts and neck, while my wife was catching her breath and at the same time smearing all of Brian’s cum on her face and tasting it. The second taste of cum for her.

Brian was panting and trying to catch his breath but definitely looked mightily proud of his work, or rather mess.

By now everyone was spent and seemed to be taking a break. Jane was lying on my wife’s breasts, playing with her nipples. Brian was just sitting on the other end of the couch looking at his wife playing with Tanya’s nipples. Andy was seated alone on the other couch. And I was still cuddling Amy, who by now was playing with my semi-erect cock after the performance by Brian, Jane and my wife.

Time to take stock. I have fucked Jane. Brian has fucked my wife. My wife has been fucked by both Andy and Brian. The only person not fucked was Amy.

We all looked at each other. It has been almost 2 hours since we all started this rendezvous.

There was an awkward silence. Someone had to break the ice I suppose for what to do after the deed was done.

Brian then said, “Why don’t the boys do a quick wash-up and head out to get some supper? The ladies can stay back and chill.”

Andy, feeling the most awkward, immediately agreed “yup, good idea.”

With that, each couple proceeded to their assigned rooms to wash up.
Old 23-09-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15455 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 23-09-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

The lift down was quiet between the boys. Then suddenly, all of our eyes met, and in an unplanned synchronicity, we all smiled, started giving each other the bro code handshake and patting each other on the back, and came a loud “Woohoo!” as the lift door opened to an old couple waiting for the lift. We just exited quietly, containing our jubilation.

Once out of the apartment block, I took out a pack of ciggies which all of us gladly partake as if it was some kind of celebration ritual.

I looked at the other two “So, how was Tanya?”

“Bro, thank you, thank you for proposing this. Tanya was amazingly wild tonight. Never have I thought I’d ever see this side of her,” said Andy.

“Yes, bro, my hats off to you for arranging this, and yes, your wife… Tanya was A-MA-ZING. You are one lucky bastard. How about Jane?”

“Just as I expected her to be. Everything I ever wanted in a lover. You have trained her well, her cowgirl skills were spot on.”

“Sorry I was a bit rough with her ah… cannot tahan when I see her cumming face,” Andy said apologetically.

“It’s ok bro, all good, no need to be sorry… at least now I know my wife’s deepest fantasies.”

“How about my tua neh wife? Knn you guys have been waiting to attack her breasts all these years, don’t think I don’t know.”

“Wah lau, of course attack la. You damn lucky to have those fun bags. But I bet you never knew your wife is a squirter, right? Tonight my supper on you.”

“Can can 没问题. But I notice hor, my wife has the hots more for you Tom.”

I blushed a bit. “No la, where got? But yea her blowjob skills were really good.”

“Only with you all, with me like no feel when sucking.”

“Knn you also another one, must put in some effort la, spice things up a bit. After all, you both have been together the longest among all of us. Must try to keep things fresh. You can get Amy to ask Jane how we keep things fresh and the spark going.”

“Haiya, with tonight, everything will be fresh for all of us.”

We all laughed heartily, couldn’t agree more. I personally am looking forward to my intimacy with my wife once all this is over.

After butting out our ciggies, we went to the nearby hawker centre to tapau some food. We all could definitely do with some replenishment.
Old 23-09-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Back in the apartment, the wives have all washed up and came out to the lounge room all dressed in bathrobes.

They each took a seat in the respective couches.

They were all quiet, just looking at each other and smiling shyly.

Come to think of it, a few moments ago, they were sharing each other’s bodily fluid one way or the other.

My wife decided to break the awkward silence, “Wine everyone?”

With some alcohol in the system, my wife initiated the talk “so tell me Jane, was my husband able to satisfy you as he did in your fantasies?”

Jane was taken aback for a bit, before uttering a brief “yea, he’s good,” and continued to stare back at her wine glass.

“Ah come on, a bit more detail than that. After all, he did the whole lot with you, from kissing to oral to having you fucked him. Speaking of which, you must teach me your cowgirl skills.”

That was when the girls laughed. They were relaxed enough now to share their experiences.

“Your husband is really gentle, especially with his kisses and oral skills. I mean, Brian is good. But Tom is a different good. I suppose that is what we were looking for today, for something missing in our respective intimate moments with our spouse, or for something different.”

“Yea, my husband is really good with his cunnilingus skills.”

“kani what?” Amy asked.

“Cunnilingus – eating of the pussy.”

“Hahahaha” the girls laughed again.

“I have never experienced that with Andy before. All these years, he just want to get me wet by me sucking him. I probably only get that kani thing you mentioned on special occasions. But your Tom, wow, he really knows how to make a woman feel good. And Jane, your Brian, also very good, and the fact that he made me a squirter today is definitely the biggest discovery of my own body today.”

“Hopefully today will make Andy realised that pleasuring the wife is a very important part of intimacy. Although I must say, for some strange reason, today I didn’t mind him throat-fucking me. Maybe his longer cock makes the deep-throating experience dirtier. I usually wouldn’t let Tom push my head or mouth-fuck me.”

“Yea same here, not to say that Brian will push my head. He never does. He is very respectful. But somehow, just now when Andy was standing over me and deep-throating me, I felt this overwhelming sense of dirtiness, I was ashamed, but at the same time very turned on, so much so that I continued to play with myself even after I came so hard from Tom’s licking me.”

“Yes, Andy can be quite rough at times, he likes to be in control. But do you girls like his dick?”

“His is very different from Tom’s – your husband’s foreskin is very tight and when unrolled totally covers his mushroom head, and is definitely longer – that is why I could feel him all the way to the end of my vagina hole.”

“I couldn’t smell or taste him in his original scent as the both times I had him was after Tanya has had him in either her mouth or pussy, though I must say… I love sucking and licking him with you Tanya.”

“I am glad you said that. That was my first experience of sharing a cock with another woman, what more with some kissing between us. Now I wish all 3 of us could share the same cock!”

“What about Brian? Was he good? Did he satisfy you both?”

“Well, he made me squirt, what else could I ask for? Haha. But yea, when I first started sucking him, I was shy. And he was huge, which turned me on very much. And after seeing how Tanya was sucking Andy, I just went all out to please Brian. I hope he liked it. I know he was enjoying my boobs a lot.”

“Speaking of your boobs, you made me and Jane look bad, haha. But hey, I am beginning to like your boobs too. Haven’t had a change to taste it yet. Coming back to Brian, yea, he is huge and good! I love being fucked by him. Andy was rough and without much passion, sorry Amy, but with Brian, I can feel the connection with him. I could feel he was genuinely making love to me and that makes me feel good. But to me the highlight of the night was having those 2 cocks to suck while Brian was licking my pussy so so well, before I got spit-roasted by both your husbands.”

“Spit-roasted?” asked Amy.

“Yes, like a pig being skewered from the back and out from the mouth”.

Amy was processing it in her head for a while before she said “oh you mean my husband was poking you from behind, and at the same time you have Brian’s cock in your mouth?”

The wives all burst into laughter.

That was when the apartment door opened, and the 3 husbands were delighted to find the wives laughing. But what caught our eyes the most was that all our wives were only bathrobes.

“What’s so funny?” Andy asked.

“Not telling you all,” said Jane cheekily.
Old 24-09-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bennori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like the best experience ever
Old 25-09-2023, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennori View Post
Sounds like the best experience ever

Not sure if it is the best as there are many other types of sexual escapades out there (eg gangbang, sex in nude beach or swinging - imagine those sex clubs in Europe) but it was (and potentially still is) a wonderful experience being able to share it with people you know and trust, and not total strangers. The mixture of us knowing each other from our social interaction which then intersect with the discoveries we made of each other and our respective spouses definitely made it absolutely amazing.
Old 25-09-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Time to eat, especially the boys who by now are famished after expending all those energies. We had a good variety – hokkien mee, popiah, chai tow kway and sate. We made sure to tell the hawkers to put less chilli in each dish to ensure that no one’s tummy will be upset. The last thing we want is for the night to be cut short – yes, we do intend to have more than just the one round, after all the Airbnb has been booked till tomorrow noon.

As everyone was busy eating, I took a glance at Jane and Amy who were in their bathrobes. Despite having seen them both buck naked less than an hour ago, somehow, there is something very alluring to see them in the robes. I could see Jane’s smooth and silky fair legs up to her knees. As for Amy, her big bosoms can be seen through the mounds forming on the robe.

Suddenly, I felt a kick on my leg. It was from my wife.

“Oi, look some more your eyeballs might pop out!” she said cheekily. Or was it tinged with some jealousy? I can’t really tell.

“Er, no la, where got,” I said blushingly before I resumed eating.

The other 2 wives were laughing.

“It’s ok, you can look at Amy and Jane, I am sure they don’t mind. But I suppose you wouldn’t mind as well then,” she said as if to invite roaming eyes from Brian and Andy on her too.

Hearing that, the other 2 husbands got defensive with both chorusing “where got? where got?”

“Andy, don’t bluff ok. Could see your eyes trying to catch me zaogeng just now when I bent over to get the sate. Didn’t you notice I took particularly long to dip it in the sauce? Or was my effort in vain?”

Brian laughed so hard he had to cover his mouth with his hands otherwise the food might spew out from his mouth.

“Brian, you don’t laugh wor, you were also trying to peek between my legs. Don’t think I don’t know.”

I decided to take one for the husband team and said “Ok la ok la, maybe we did. But you cannot blame us right? It’s not like we have ever sat with you girls eating while you are all in bathrobes with nothing inside.”

Brian and Andy just nodded innocently. Knn, not even like a word of support.

“It’s ok la, we understand. But hor, all these roaming eyes are making me horny again. I am sure the same goes for Jane and Tanya. Moreover, if you recall, I am the only one not fucked yet.”

I was quite surprised that came from Amy, the most conservative of all the 3 wives.

“Then I think we should just concentrate on finishing up, digest a bit before the next round,” I said looking straight at Amy, as if to tell her that I will make her wish come true.

We cleared the dining table and went back to our respective rooms to wash up or freshen up, especially the boys.

I took a long shower to calm all the nerves, ready for the next round. As I was washing my hair with my eyes closed, I heard the bathroom door opened.
Old 25-09-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 1
AppleJuicy is one of the Best!AppleJuicy is one of the Best!AppleJuicy is one of the Best!AppleJuicy is one of the Best!

Please updates!
Old 25-09-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Before I knew it, I could feel another person joining me in the shower. I wiped the water off my face, and saw Amy standing in front of me, naked.

I slowed the water down a tad, looked at her.

“Can I join you in the shower?” she said as her hands were already stroking my flaccid cock.

“Of course you can,” I replied excitedly.

“But it is not just me.”

My wife then joined in.

“Disappointed to see me? Thought you can have Amy all to yourself?”

“No dear, on the contrary, I am delighted. To have Amy here is wonderful, but to also have you here is perfect!” I don’t know where this quick-witted sweet talk came from. Haha. But perhaps it came naturally because that was how I actually felt.

All 3 of us got under the trickling water as we started kissing each other. I kissed my wife first, before almost immediately turning to kiss Amy. The wives then kissed each other. This exchange went on and on.

And by the way, if you think making out under the shower as you would’ve seen in the movies is very sexy, you are wrong. The amount of times we have to keep wiping water off our faces just so that we can see each other is not funny, what more kills off the sexiness.

But we went at it for quite a while, I suppose we were all too caught up in the moment. To be exchanging oral fluid between my wife and Amy felt amazing. Especially to be able to taste their different tongues and lips one after another was just a dream come true. There were a few times all 3 of us just stuck out our tongues and licked each other. Both my hands were busy roaming the bodies of Amy and my wife, and likewise their hands on mine, with Amy paying particular attention to my cock.

After what felt like an eternity, I said to the girls “Let’s adjourn to the bed.”

With a parting kiss between the wives, we stepped out from the shower and wiped ourselves dry.

My wife then said to me “go head on to the bed first and blindfold yourself with the blindfold on the dressing table.”

I was surprised but was happy to go with that.

I saw the black satin blindfold. Looks a bit cheap, must be ordered from Lazada or Shoppee, I thought to myself.

Before I blindfold myself, I made sure the aircond temperature was perfect, not too hot or too cold for what we were about to embark. I was already sporting a hard-on thinking of what was about to happen. A threesome with my wife and Amy.
Old 25-09-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, threesome or maybe even more!
Old 26-09-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

I lay myself down and put on the blindfold. Although cheap looking, that thing was pitch black. I couldn’t even see a thing.

As I was lying on the bed buck naked, I started to feel a bit cold. My body was longing for some human touch, especially with the excitement built up by the blindfold. I began to wonder what Amy and my wife had planned. The fact that they both came into the shower with me and prepared the blindfold, they must have planned this. At the same time, I was also wondering what is happening with Jane and the other 2 husbands.

I then heard the bathroom door opened and closed.

It was dead silent, except for some footsteps and the low humming of the aircond.

What they said is true. When one of your senses is impaired, other senses are heightened. My ears could seem to pick even the slightest of sound. And my body seemed to be more aware of my surrounding.

I then felt the left side of my bed depressed, clearly someone has climbed onboard. Who, I do not know yet.

Then someone spread my legs apart from the end of the bed. I wish I could tell who it was from the touch but I couldn’t.

I could hear the soft breathing of the person on my left.

Before I knew it, my legs were lifted up, causing my bum to be raised in the air. And just like that I felt a tongue licking my asshole! Someone is rimming me!

By now I could roughly tell who it was. Amy! Amy was analingus-ing me!

Right as I was just beginning to process all the sensation that I was feeling, a voice came over me. “Dear, do you like it?” My wife has spoken.

“Amy was telling me of her analingus skills, so I thought why not let you experience it?”

*catching my breathe from the excitement and stimulation* “Babe… you are killing me with this sensory overdrive! I love it!”

With that my wife and I started kissing passionately. One of my hands instinctively went for her pussy. It was soaking wet! As always, I took a swipe of her juices and brought it to my nose, gave it a good sniff before smearing it all over my nose. Smelled so so good.

My wife then broke away from my kiss. I could sense her moving her body above me. My nose and mouth were met with that familiar scent and taste, that scent and taste of my wife’s pussy. She has lowered herself down to give me her pussy for my dining delight. I wasted no time in lapping up her juices. Somehow this pussy eating experience felt more intense because I had to feel everything through my sense of smell, taste and touch, without the usual sight.

At the same time, I was enjoying the pleasure of my virgin asshole being rimmed by Amy. I have always wanted Tanya to rimmed me, but she has never ventured that far, even though I have shown her that I was ok licking her asshole. At most she would lick my perineum but stopped short of venturing to my asshole.

As I have always suspected, I am very much a creature of analingus. I do not know how to explain that shiok feeling in words, suffice to say it felt like Amy was trying to pry open my asshole to get in deeper, but as soon as I feel I am opening up, I would involuntarily clench my asshole because of that ticklish feeling. But this ticklish feeling felt good, not the type that would make me squirm.

I must say I didn’t know Amy’s tongue was so well-trained by Andy in giving analingus. But it shouldn’t come as a surprise anymore seeing how Andy attacked my wife’s asshole earlier. Amy alternated her drilling with the licking of my asshole, which gave me so much pleasure with each different movement evoking a different sense of shiokness.

My wife had full view of Amy rimming me as she was facing Amy. Little did I know (until a little later), whilst she was enjoying being eaten by me, she was also looking at Amy and learning from her. At the same time, she was turned on by watching Amy rim me. So much so that she started grinding her pussy against my mouth and nose, which I of course did not mind one single bit.

And then I heard Amy said “this is how you do it… make sure your tongue is lather up with salive, then give the whole asshole a good lick, lathering it up, then you alternate between drilling *showing the movement*, and using the tip of your tongue to tease the asshole *teasing with tongue*”.

That was when I knew my wife must have discussed this with Amy and wanted Amy to show her how to do it.
Old 27-09-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chial View Post
I lay myself down and put on the blindfold. Although cheap looking, that thing was pitch black. I couldn’t even see a thing.

As I was lying on the bed buck naked, I started to feel a bit cold. My body was longing for some human touch, especially with the excitement built up by the blindfold. I began to wonder what Amy and my wife had planned. The fact that they both came into the shower with me and prepared the blindfold, they must have planned this. At the same time, I was also wondering what is happening with Jane and the other 2 husbands.

I then heard the bathroom door opened and closed.

It was dead silent, except for some footsteps and the low humming of the aircond.

What they said is true. When one of your senses is impaired, other senses are heightened. My ears could seem to pick even the slightest of sound. And my body seemed to be more aware of my surrounding.

I then felt the left side of my bed depressed, clearly someone has climbed onboard. Who, I do not know yet.

Then someone spread my legs apart from the end of the bed. I wish I could tell who it was from the touch but I couldn’t.

I could hear the soft breathing of the person on my left.

Before I knew it, my legs were lifted up, causing my bum to be raised in the air. And just like that I felt a tongue licking my asshole! Someone is rimming me!

By now I could roughly tell who it was. Amy! Amy was analingus-ing me!

Right as I was just beginning to process all the sensation that I was feeling, a voice came over me. “Dear, do you like it?” My wife has spoken.

“Amy was telling me of her analingus skills, so I thought why not let you experience it?”

*catching my breathe from the excitement and stimulation* “Babe… you are killing me with this sensory overdrive! I love it!”

With that my wife and I started kissing passionately. One of my hands instinctively went for her pussy. It was soaking wet! As always, I took a swipe of her juices and brought it to my nose, gave it a good sniff before smearing it all over my nose. Smelled so so good.

My wife then broke away from my kiss. I could sense her moving her body above me. My nose and mouth were met with that familiar scent and taste, that scent and taste of my wife’s pussy. She has lowered herself down to give me her pussy for my dining delight. I wasted no time in lapping up her juices. Somehow this pussy eating experience felt more intense because I had to feel everything through my sense of smell, taste and touch, without the usual sight.

At the same time, I was enjoying the pleasure of my virgin asshole being rimmed by Amy. I have always wanted Tanya to rimmed me, but she has never ventured that far, even though I have shown her that I was ok licking her asshole. At most she would lick my perineum but stopped short of venturing to my asshole.

As I have always suspected, I am very much a creature of analingus. I do not know how to explain that shiok feeling in words, suffice to say it felt like Amy was trying to pry open my asshole to get in deeper, but as soon as I feel I am opening up, I would involuntarily clench my asshole because of that ticklish feeling. But this ticklish feeling felt good, not the type that would make me squirm.

I must say I didn’t know Amy’s tongue was so well-trained by Andy in giving analingus. But it shouldn’t come as a surprise anymore seeing how Andy attacked my wife’s asshole earlier. Amy alternated her drilling with the licking of my asshole, which gave me so much pleasure with each different movement evoking a different sense of shiokness.

My wife had full view of Amy rimming me as she was facing Amy. Little did I know (until a little later), whilst she was enjoying being eaten by me, she was also looking at Amy and learning from her. At the same time, she was turned on by watching Amy rim me. So much so that she started grinding her pussy against my mouth and nose, which I of course did not mind one single bit.

And then I heard Amy said “this is how you do it… make sure your tongue is lather up with salive, then give the whole asshole a good lick, lathering it up, then you alternate between drilling *showing the movement*, and using the tip of your tongue to tease the asshole *teasing with tongue*”.

That was when I knew my wife must have discussed this with Amy and wanted Amy to show her how to do it.
Exciting story , look forward every night for your update
What a wife can do the ass rims … hard to find
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1