The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cocoville69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Adventures with new friends and gfs of others

First encounter happened when I was in college. I was dating a rather good looking girl, the girl door kinda girl. She was good but always hesitant/ in taking the lead or going out much. I on the other hand was more of a social creature with a weekly routine of meeting up with friends.

Fast forward, things were going smoothly until this one foreigner got acquainted to us through a common friend. We immediately made eye contact, the ones where we want to get to know each other more.

Weeks passed and new friend and I kept in touch mostly via text or the usual weekly hangout with our friends. Then one weekend, we all suggested to get a bottle service at a club and this is where things got a little wild.

The same night I had my gf join us as well but she wasn’t enjoying the night as she isn’t into drinking or loud places. The idea of clubbing did not appease her. With some persuasion, she agreed to join us and once our group got in and settled at the table, we started taking shots.

By this time, most of us were quite drunk and were ready to dance. I tried convincing by gf to join but she did not want to. My memory is a little blurry but the gf at one point left saying she was tired and wanted to go home and rest.

The usual weekend group was still around as was the newest friend. Let’s call her J.

J had moves and seeing that I got a little carried away. We started dancing and getting closer. So close that we could feel each other breathe. As it was getting quite late, one by one a few of the friends started leaving but J and I were still going on the dance floor.

At one point J put her hands in my pants and teased me. She smiled and bit her lips. This got me excited and I went for the kill and kissed her. She didn’t resist and after sometime, we decided to GTFO.

Before getting into a cab, we did discuss briefly where we gotta go, cannot be my place for obvious reasons. So decided to go to her place.

The entire cab ride we were making out and the cabbie kept staring back at us. I won’t blame him, I was sucking on her nipples and fingering her to warm her up.

The moment we reached her home, as soon as the door shut, we jumped on each other like animals.

I could sense she likes the wild kinda fun. Before long we were on the floor and she had my sausage in her mouth. As I was too drunk, I can’t recall every detail but I was ready to bang her. At this point, I had one condom with me thankfully and I ripped it out and rammed her. She preferred being on top as it gave her more control. Her boobs were big, which made it all
The more fun. As I was approaching the climax, she asked me to take out the condom and have her slurp the sausage and all the sauce with it

We were at it for sometime coz by the time we got done, the sun was coming up. Seeing this I told her I need to rush back home
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1