The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor1 View Post
If you want a blowjob and dont really care about the looks JanJan in Sugamo is a great place. 4,000yen for 30 mins.
BBBJ by mostly quite old unactractive women.

Search for "JanJan Sugamo" click the access link for map.

Cheapest blowjob in Tokyo for foreigners.

Been a few times and always got ladies in their 40s or 50s pretty good at sucking.

Why wud anyone want a bj from a fugly? Dont get it..
Old 19-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 9
38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Japan

Going Tokyo tmr anyone have contact for yshirt soapland? Or better recommendations near Ginza area?
Old 19-04-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Flying off to japan next week, already booked 2 highclass soapland in yoshiwara - one s1 actress n one ex S1 actress. Keeping my finger crossed for the sessions
Old 19-04-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Donjuan2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Japan is overcrowded these days. Quality dropped and more pricey. The good old days are over.
Old 20-04-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Flying off to japan next week, already booked 2 highclass soapland in yoshiwara - one s1 actress n one ex S1 actress. Keeping my finger crossed for the sessions
Another gulllllible
Old 20-04-2024, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Emperor1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Why wud anyone want a bj from a fugly? Dont get it..
Occasionally technique wins over beauty, especially at this low price point.
Old 20-04-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great, may I ask which shops. Only been to Versailles, Blue Tokyo and Exe myself.
Old 21-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38boi View Post
Going Tokyo tmr anyone have contact for yshirt soapland? Or better recommendations near Ginza area?
You need to either reach out directly to providers to book, normally found on X(Twitter) or do a walk-in. Y-Shirts dont allow direct bookings for foreigners.
You wont find any action in Ginza.
Old 21-04-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor1 View Post
Great, may I ask which shops. Only been to Versailles, Blue Tokyo and Exe myself.
I reached out to the ladies themselves via thru their line n X acct.
They accept foregners but you must be fluent in jap to make the booking with then.
Old 21-04-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I reached out to the ladies themselves via thru their line n X acct.
They accept foregners but you must be fluent in jap to make the booking with then.
That's how I have been my bookings as well, care to share which shop you are visitung?
Old 21-04-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Jasper66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Anyone here ever been to oppai bars in Tokyo before? I been to a few oppais more than 5 years ago but the places have closed down during covid. I remembered I paid around 8k yen to enjoy kissing and touching 3 or 4 japs syts with their top off. And free beer. These places are different from the kissbangs in Seoul. U can only enjoy with 1 lady in kiss bang. In Oppai is a course of 30 to 45 minutes with 3 or 4 young ladys.

So please share if u are into Oppai kissing and sucking syt milks.
Someone mentioned Sweater Moon at Shinjuku in a few pages. Google them in Maps and there is a URL to their page.
Old 21-04-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38boi View Post
Try Googling for City Heaven Japan
Old 21-04-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Just arrived in Tokyo. Will try some love hotel tomorrow and see if the outcall I'm going to try will be good or not.

Tonight cold and light raining. Not going to chiong tonight cos 24hrs flight from US.
Old 22-04-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donjuan2000 View Post
Japan is overcrowded these days. Quality dropped and more pricey. The good old days are over.
For inbound tourists its cheaper than ever with the Japanese yen at an all time low and basically no inflation. The number of tourists make it less enjoyable though.
Old 22-04-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

This is going to be long....

Booked Iroha (largest boobs there) of GFE Soapland at Kawasaki via Line app for today afternoon. Staff reply is fast.

It takes almost 45mins from Akihabara where I was staying to Kawasaki, then it's a 1km walk. The area there have other soaplands as well when I was walking there.

Counter staff are several ladies with a few of them being Philippinos (no, avg look normal ladies). Paid 32000yen for 1hr session (cash). One of them brings me to a curtain off waiting area and gets you a drink while they fetch Iroha.

Then Iroha shows up wearing just lingerie and heels to lead me to the room.

She's very short, about<160cm but her boobs are massive. Cute face, speaks only very little English and needs translation (she keeps her phone on the bed).

Room is small, enough for 1 single bed, the bathtub and a shower area where she washes you (she will also pass you a toothbrush and gurgle to clean your mouth)

Service was great and she will ask you if you are ok with the things she's going to do before she does so (she asked if it was ok to kiss me...come on!). Sat with me in the tub which allows me to grope those boobs from the back. Asked you to stand and she gives you a blowjob (capped) in the tub.

After that, dries you down and onto the bed where the action takes place (use your imagination..cowgirl.. missionary..etc). Came after a while and there was still time left, so she sat down on the bed with me and started chatting (with Google Translate help).

Close to time, she showers you again then both get dress and she walks you downstairs. One of the PH staff asked me if I willing to do a survey which she wanted to give me a coupon for their Osaka branch.

Will I go back? Maybe, but try someone who can speak English better (they indicate on their site which girls can speak English)

Was too tired after that to try outcall (still jetlagged, was on my mind before) walked back to the station and went back to Akihabara.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1