The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
happyfivestars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappyfivestars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: mY Re-PosT of PRC GanG of FoUr

guess i have to wait for her return then
Old 07-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Any more FR of the GanG of Three??

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 15-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Received sms from one of them and heard bro fly her aeroplane...

Bros I think its fair that you should inform beforehand once you confirm the booking and if you not available, the lady will travel to hotel as confirmed.

Of cos she is very upset, as I managed to cool her down.
Old 22-07-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster

BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

PM cleared.

Any more FR for GanG of ThrEE now..

Bros dont fly aeroplane on them, they are just normal ladies providing honest services all for $70.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Samster

Attention Bros,

Yuko the massage expert with superb RODEO horsing riding skill is BACK.

The three 22 years old GanGs are still available.

Old 05-09-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Cumming (but expensive) little chick, Lina

booked Lina today after a long time, she arrived soon ... stunned, very pretty type I like ... look abit like 李曼 type (without boobs tho) of 古典美 from 黄金甲 that I liked ... 风眉眼,瓜子脸 ... was wondering so pretty for only $70, why business not so good ... realised soon ... the price tag of $70 is wrong. She charge $80 for massage+HJ and $100 for FJ ... bleah, bullshit, but since she oredi arrive liaoz, lets just continue

so started the bath, her face still look quite sian, fast fast wash, go to bed, start massage ... while the massage has some bit of strength, it is those typical piano type less than 5 minute before she attacked my nipples ... her slim arse near my fingers, so I started groping her small AA breasts on my left hand, and stroking her arse with my right ... she's like damn lazy some more, started to lay down liaozz (no BJ, bbbj !!!)

I started to punish her for her laziness, started working on her ... bleah more, no kissing of lips ... so worked down her slim neck, shoulders, AA nipples ... she started moaning in a nice tone ... real or not??!! kiss nipples only also so song meh? ... so decided to punish her some more, moved down to her shaved abalone and started my killer bj ... boy!! at this position, she became the immature young gal she is ... I was there for like 5 or 10 minutes, with her moans growing more 'painful' and real, I like ... and her legs starting shifting around, eventually landed on my back, and back down ... some squirms and jerks too ... did she cummed? ... ha ha ha, definitely feels like it ... serve you right for not servicing me properly

Finally she cannot tahan anymore, I put on the helmet and screw the whore in missionary ... looking at her 'painful' face, shiok!! ... lifted her legs up into the candle position ... her abalone feels tight in this position, I felt myself coming ... so asked her to turn around into doggy position ... man, this position is even more killer, faced with her tight little arse, her tight & watery abalone & a cute 'spider' tattoo ... I pumped harder, she moanded louder ... game over in less than 2 min

she rushed a bath up, collectd $100 from me & left without a goodbye kiss

Lina
If she had charged $70, or even $80, her rating would be B ... for $100, her short services, don't dos and lack of GFE place her in overpriced category
Overall rating: C+ at $100
Pros: Very pretty face, slim & lithe body, a delightful feel of eating an 'innocent' gal when servicing her
Cons: No kiss, bad GFE (can't be bothered), AA boobs, no BJ/bbbj, 'hit & run' run service (30 min only in total)
RTF: Nah, at her price you can get better gems at HC or private clubs liaozz

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 19-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cool_night is Cool - loads of Potential