The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 19
innosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Budget SYT SunShine GEM Returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by itcyman View Post
Hi, can share her contact, PLEASE give me a chance
check your pm
Old 30-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mamamaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share the ctc ? thanks
Old 01-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
itcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Budget SYT SunShine GEM Returns

Thanks bro innosex69 for sharing bao er. Make contact and fix session the process was friendly, close and anxious., I can't wait to meet this gem.

As the appt time gets near, get more exciting on how she looks like, and finally, ting tong.... open door and yes, its not disappointing, her face suits my taste, and the legs are long.

No need for me to do the ice breaking, bao er make me at ease and commented that she sees I feel excited. However, dam ment, she really got a way to make me feel relax n at ease. Talk talk a while, strip and go bath, shiok, long time neveer gotten this type of pamper oredi

By now, all my excitment changes from 1 impression to do the "thing". wanted to start and bao er says, "we got all the time, no need for the rush, lay down and I massage u good good, allow me to treat u and press u, slow slow, u just have to enjoy "

okie lah, I be good and lay flat. Her massage was strong and good, although cannot compare to the professional, but can say above average, and really she tried hard to massage u, plus points to her.

Next started the catbath, a good 10mintues or so, I just relax and enjoy. The bbbj was dam strong, with ball sucking, until I have ask her to stop...... don't waste my "children". Here comes the FJ, natural moaning and wet wet love holes, exploded in massionary position.

After wash-up, she not even look at the time, or hinted on going off. Not a time watcher, talk talk until I say go, than she politely concur. Bao er's good atitude, dam hard working and sincere manners wins me sure to RTF again.

Really, really a buget session worth every cent. Of coz, I steady, give her tips for the overall satifying session. Again, big thanks to TS for sharing this wonderful gem

Damage : $65 + $20 tips + 1 bonk n 1 massage
Old 01-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -84 / Power: 0
boyz2man has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Tks TS for the contact.

Will touch base with her soon.

regards,

boyz2man
Old 02-09-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

innosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by itcyman View Post
Thanks bro innosex69 for sharing bao er. Make contact and fix session the process was friendly, close and anxious., I can't wait to meet this gem.

As the appt time gets near, get more exciting on how she looks like, and finally, ting tong.... open door and yes, its not disappointing, her face suits my taste, and the legs are long.

No need for me to do the ice breaking, bao er make me at ease and commented that she sees I feel excited. However, dam ment, she really got a way to make me feel relax n at ease. Talk talk a while, strip and go bath, shiok, long time neveer gotten this type of pamper oredi

By now, all my excitment changes from 1 impression to do the "thing". wanted to start and bao er says, "we got all the time, no need for the rush, lay down and I massage u good good, allow me to treat u and press u, slow slow, u just have to enjoy "

okie lah, I be good and lay flat. Her massage was strong and good, although cannot compare to the professional, but can say above average, and really she tried hard to massage u, plus points to her.

Next started the catbath, a good 10mintues or so, I just relax and enjoy. The bbbj was dam strong, with ball sucking, until I have ask her to stop...... don't waste my "children". Here comes the FJ, natural moaning and wet wet love holes, exploded in massionary position.

After wash-up, she not even look at the time, or hinted on going off. Not a time watcher, talk talk until I say go, than she politely concur. Bao er's good atitude, dam hard working and sincere manners wins me sure to RTF again.

Really, really a buget session worth every cent. Of coz, I steady, give her tips for the overall satifying session. Again, big thanks to TS for sharing this wonderful gem

Damage : $65 + $20 tips + 1 bonk n 1 massage
upz u liao
Old 05-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
martel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi innosex69,

Thanks for your contact, today i'm very very unlucky, have already fixed the time slot at afternoon session, applied 1/2 leave on the way to the appointed Hotel, shit received the SMS that 宝儿 来红 have to cancel our meeting...wasted my 1/2 leave....now have to wait for one more week...
Old 05-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Budget SYT SunShine GEM Returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by martel View Post
Hi innosex69,

Thanks for your contact, today i'm very very unlucky, have already fixed the time slot at afternoon session, applied 1/2 leave on the way to the appointed Hotel, shit received the SMS that 宝儿 来红 have to cancel our meeting...wasted my 1/2 leave....now have to wait for one more week...
Bari Sori bro. I've checked with her, she only knew it last minute when leaving home

Anyway,
Bao er offers another package (during code red) :
Massage + HJ for $50

Anyone interested can pm me.

I will let bros know once code red over
Old 09-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Samster

Yo bros,

Bao Er Code Red OVER

Can call her for sexperience now

Enjoy
Old 16-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Budget SYT SunShine GEM Returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by martel View Post
Hi innosex69,

Bro martel, after I spoken to bao er, u tried bao er oredi?

Is it u got the 1st blood uhu

Waiting for your FR....
Old 16-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
XiaoShenYang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can I have her ctc pls???
Old 19-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
martel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Budget SYT SunShine GEM Returns

Have to say a BIG thanks to innosex69 for 宝儿 contact and promised once tried sure will post the FR...

Sorry for my late FR, have tired her last Friday afternoon at H81, waited her in a room for 5 min, a very friendly girl. will not go into all the detail cos most of the Bros have posted.

Below is my FR summary :

Looks : 7/10 – abit ah lian look but acceptable
Figure : 8.5/10 – good figure and a pair of tall n long legs
Skin : 7.5/10 – fair n smooth.
Boobs: 36B+
BBBJ: 9/10 super strong suction & sensation
FJ: 8 (natural moaning, very wet CB)
Painting : Allow no smell nice pussy, keep eat it
Fingering : She like it very much only allow on surface
Massage: 8/10 (very hard working gem)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (sincere, friendly and hard working)
GFE : 9/10 chat alot during the session
Damage:$70/1 bonk n 1 massage + $10 tips + $30 (Hotel charges)

RTF : Sure
Old 19-09-2009, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
sunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow sounds like a good deal.pi n qi.can pm me her ctc?thx
Old 22-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Budget SYT SunShine GEM Returns

Hi bros,

This thread closed.

kum sia for all the supports
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1