The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Almost Exciting Awakening......

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 27-10-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 20 - Lynn Gives Larry Something To Think About

"Lay down with me, Larry." Lynn asked. She clambered onto the bed, stretched out invitingly, holding her arms open to me.

Though trying to act nonchalant, I suspect I set a world's record reaching her. We lay together quietly for several minutes. The feel of her pelvis flush against mine was heady stuff. My penis was hyper-aware of every tiny tickle it got from her sparse pubic hair. I grew obsessed with the proximity of my penis to her pussy. Only in my dreams had I ever been this closed to having sex with a girl. I'd slowly firmed up to a point where my penis had a little heft to it, but the earlier potent orgasms had literally drained me.

Since entering her bedroom, I'd been pretty quiet. Which was easy since I didn't know what to say, not to mention being afraid I'd say the wrong thing if I spoke. I was also fairly sure she still had something on her mind.

I was dying to know what the present was she had for me, but lying on her bed, Lynn naked in my arms, was plenty of present to me for damned sure.

Following a new series of soft, sweet kisses and a crushing hug; Lynn locked eyes with me again and spoke.

"Larry, I've explained a few things about Beth and myself, what do you remember?"

"You and Beth were lonely. You both dated a little, but the boys were jerks. When I saw you and Beth, aahhh, uummh, loving each other, it was your first time. You were both ready to dismember Jim and I for ruining your... your moment."

That got a big smile from Lynn. "Try castrate."

I winced, but her eyes had a playful twinkle that was reassuring.

Smiling, I continued. "You needed to feel safe, know that neither Jim nor I would blackmail you, or be able to tease you forever." I paused, thought a bit.

"Lynn, I want you to know I really thought a lot about what you said. At first I was doing what you ordered because I was scared, but tonight it was because I knew you were right... I was willing to do whatever I had to do to square things with you and Beth. I think I.... Well, you are... You were just my friend's pretty sister, but these past few days I began feeling... You're really so special... I think I..."

Lynn put me out of my misery. A hand behind my head slowly pulled me to her glistening parted lips. She gave me a protracted kiss that left me weak, tingling from head to toe. Lynn took over the conversation, saving me from myself.

"Larry, I think I understand what you trying to say. I've caught myself thinking you're kind of special too." Lynn paused; we just looked at each other for a long while. Finally, taking a deep breath Lynn continued.

"It's good to know you really were listening to what I've been telling you. Beth and I were frankly getting horny, curious, whatever you want to call it. We discovered that playing with each other was a lot nicer than just getting ourselves off. We wanted boyfriends, but not if meant settling for the unattached idiots living around here. I'll tell you more later if you're curious."

Promptly I explained to Lynn that I understood. Since she'd trusted me with her secrets, I shared a little about the similar feelings that Jim and I experienced; even our infrequent, past experimentation.

"When Beth and I left you two alone for a long time after we caught you peeking through the bathroom wall, we discussed a lot of things. Some you know already, a few you don't. You don't know how much it effected me when Beth bumped me into your arms when she opened that door. Seeing you boys was a shock on several levels. For one thing we'd been thinking of you two as little boys for so long, we hadn't noticed you were turning into young men. You guys have grown up, you have nice bodies."

"Beth and I were still very worried about how immature you both might be. If you, and I mean either of you, hadn't grown up enough to act like adults about all this... Well, we were nervous. Instead, I've been very proud of you both. You haven't acted like jerks here, at school, or anywhere I'm aware of. You kept all this to yourselves.

Another thing that was important to me was you've honestly listened to us. You've kept your word and took your punishment, even when it was embarrassing for you. Look, we can talk more about all this later. Right now I want to talk about your present."

[PRESENT?] Lynn had my undivided attention.

"Larry, there is something VERY important to me that I want to give you. My virginity."

Probably there was now a bruise on my chest where my chin dropped. The expression on my face was all that Lynn had hoped for I gathered from her coquettish grin.

Many seconds later, when I was able to move again, I pushed Lynn onto her back, then gave her the longest, most passion-filled kiss of my life. Our tongues acted like two squirrels chasing each other around a tree, darting, playing tag, lost in the joy of the chase.

Inflating, my penis worked itself between her legs. Lynn opened her thighs until I was nestled against her slit. She closed her legs to trap me against her. Our hips moved very gently, we rubbed our genitals together as we kissed.

Finally coming up for air, I whispered into Lynn's ear. "I love you, Lynn." She held me tight, kissing all over my face and lips.

"I feel something very, very special for you too, but we need to talk a little more." she said tenderly.

"When I caught you two spying on us, I'd just made love to Beth. There I was, furious. And what did you do? You two dick-for-brains came on me!"

"Beth whacks me with a door, pushing me against you. And what happens? I find myself thinking how much I want you inside me." Lynn laughed out loud as my dick started twitching like mad between her legs. "Like I said, a dick-for-brains." But she smiled, then kissed me.

"I need you to calm down and really think about what I'm going to say."

I nodded. Truly, I was listening to every word she had to say, it was just that my penis had wanted to applaud a couple things it really liked hearing.

"Now here's the deal." Lynn continued. "Beth is having a similar conversation with Jim. Everything hinges upon both of you agreeing to what we're proposing... You said you love me. Surprisingly, I may have some feeling for you as well, but we're really still strangers to each other."

"Beth and I are worried that someone will get to feeling jealous or hurt. You're NOT going to be the only boy I ever sleep with. I'm a that older than you are, but we're all pretty young. A lot can happen. Still, I want us all to stay close, to have lots of fun... then see where things lead us."

"So far I've been giving orders, but there is so much I don't know myself. There are many things I want to try, things I need to learn. You with me so far?"
Old 27-10-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I nodded more positively than I actually felt.

"Larry, please think about this very, very carefully. I want a totally honest answer, not what you think I want to hear. Beth is a very beautiful girl. I've held her. I've kissed her. I've eaten her pussy and enjoyed it. Would you like to go all the way with Beth? If you knew that we could still be lovers AND you could do it with Beth, would you like to have her?"

Thunderstruck doesn't come close to how I was feeling. I hadn't made love to any girl. Now I'm naked, my cock is playing patty-cake with her pussy, then Lynn asks me if I'd like to put my penis inside her sister.

[ Overload! Overload! Warning! Warning! Danger Will Robinson! ] Duuuuhh...

It took a long while for my hormones to let me communicate with my brain, though I finally got through. Eventually I replied.

"I want you to have my cherry, Lynn. I really think I love you. As for Beth, I've dreamed about both of you since I first got boners. Beth is a fox, she's fun, plus I like her a lot. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dying to know what it would be like to make love to her. She is so much like you, but somehow I know it would feel different. Yet if it meant ruining things with you, I'd NEVER touch her."

Lynn melted me with another of her special smiles. She said, "Larry, you're too young for me to instantly fall hopelessly in love with, but you're making it very hard for me to remember that." Lynn held my face and kissed me with feeling. Mentally I vowed to keep making it hard for her to remember.

Lynn resumed speaking. "OK. Here's the plan. You and I will make love, but Beth and Jim will be here to watch us lose our virginity. Then you and I will quietly watch as Beth and Jim lose their cherries. If you guys are still able to tonight, we'll switch partners and all make love again.

Beth is as curious about you as you are about her. Watching Jim this past week has me dying to feel him inside me, I want you both. If we all have sex with each other, hopefully none of us will have anything to feel jealous about. If I do it with Jimmy, then Beth isn't the 'sick sister' that screwed her brother. Everything equal! No secrets! Also remember this, Beth and I have the right to be with each other any time we feel like it. What do you think? Can you handle all that without going Looney Tunes?"

"Could be you know me better than I do, Lynn. The way I've been feeling about you, I might have felt you were somehow all mine as soon as we made love. I'd never have thought of all the angles you girls did. I still think it might be a little difficult watching you doing it with Jim, but Beth is a pretty incredible consolation prize." I grinned.

"If we never fooled around with anyone one else, I guess there would be a lot we'd always wonder about. So it makes a weird kind of sense, and it should be a ton of fun. You can trust me to not be a jerk, or at to try my best."

Lynn hugged me tight. We held each other as minutes flew by. The discussion over, our bodies gradually became increasingly aware of each other. The room got warmer.

"Are you ready for me to bring in Beth and Jim if they're OK with everything?" 

"Oh God yes, Lynn." I groaned. "I want you so much."

Lynn stood, heading for the door.

"Lynn." My voice stopped her.

"Sharing should be fun, but I'm so glad that you and I will always be each other's first."

I sat up as she returned to hold me a while longer. Following some unknown signal, we put a hand onto each other's genitals at the same moment. Our kiss continued; I massaged the area surrounding her clit; Lynn gripped my shaft, slowly pumping me. Our breathing quickened.

Just before we lost control, Lynn pulled away. "Beth really wants to watch me have sex my first time. If I don't get her in here NOW, she'll never get to see it." Lynn shot out the door. 

[I really like this girl.] I agree, brain. 100%! ! !
Old 27-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Chapter 21 - Lynn and Larry Lose It

Lynn came back 5 hours later. She claimed she'd only been gone 2 minutes, but I swore it was 5 hours. Beth was holding hands with Jim as they entered. It was impossible not to notice Jim sported a serious boner. Guess he and Beth had enjoyed as good a "conversation" as Lynn and I.

Definitely I noticed Beth. Beth was naked. Beth looked sexy. Beth wanted me inside her pussy. My penis waved hello to her even as Lynn was making a beeline for the bed.

Lynn had brought an extra big fluffy towel back with her. She had me stand while she spread it out. A second after it was in place with Lynn and I embracing on it. I was so turned by at that point that I completely forgot we were about to become a spectator sport. All I could think of was the fact I was about to finally get laid, AND WITH LYNN. I was going to have sex! My first ever sex!! I was hard and drooling. Of all the girls I'd met, my penis was going to go inside my first choice.

We locked lips the instant Lynn got onto the bed. We took turns slipping a tongue deep into each other's mouth. Even our difficulty breathing was a turn on. Lynn put her mouth by my ear. It's safe to come inside me tonight. There won't be any blood; I broke that riding a year ago. Oh yeah, I think I may love you to, you little shit."

The instant I heard that, I did something I'd been wanting, but waiting to do. I slid a finger into Lynn's vagina. The way she sucked my tongue down her throat assured me she'd been waiting for my finger also. Probing everywhere inside her, despite how much I'd expected it, I was surprised by her warmth and texture.

[So soft. So damned soft.]

Our hips were far enough apart that we could freely fondle each other. Lynn rubbed my clear seminal fluid all over my swollen knob, then ran her fist down my shaft to coat it as well. Her free hand roamed my ass, touching it, kneading it, pulling me towards her. Slipping a second finger into her, she drove her pussy onto them. Lynn's responses to my foreplay had me so excited that I took her hand off of my penis lest I come too soon.

Moving my mouth down to her breasts, I did my best to kiss and suck them the way she'd taught me. Everything I could think of to give her the most pleasure, I tried.

When I worked a 3rd finger into Lynn, I felt her opening widen. My fingers found a rhythm that was clearly helping Lynn towards an orgasm. Panting, Lynn pushed me away just a bit. "I'm ready for you, let me move." She lay on her back, but slightly angled so her pussy was aimed straight at her siblings. Her knees went up and out; she was ready for me to mount her.

So excited that I seemed to have tunnel vision, I moved into position between her thighs. For the briefest instant I drank in the details of the amazing girl below me. Lynn was a hundred times more exciting than any picture I'd ever seen. Pictures don't pant, don't perspire, don't have moisture oozing from a gaping vagina.

Her nipples were fully erect, completely swollen. Her lips were wet and shiny, her opening quivered, ready for my penis to invade her virginal channel. Leaning forward onto one arm, I used my free hand to show Lynn that I wanted her to guide me inside her. Gradually I lowered myself. My hips adjusted as Lynn pushed or pulled to align us.

The tip reached her opening. She raised her hips slightly, causing my knob to be kissed by the petals surrounding her vagina. She held me in place while her hips slid onto then off my knob a few times. Lowering her hips a tiny bit, Lynn ran me up and down her slit repeatedly. I felt her swollen clit pushing into the small slit on my tip. She ground her pussy against my knob many times, trying to stuff my slit with her excited clit.

Making an "uuuffff" sound, Lynn nestled my helmet back into the cup of her opening. While holding me with one hand, the other moved back to my butt. Looking into my eyes she whispered "Kiss me."

As I sank my tongue into her mouth, Lynn gently pushed down on my tush, signaling me into action. Carefully, I lowered my weight forward. Her hips undulated to ease my entry.

Feeling myself gradually sinking into her liquid warmth, I had to struggle to maintain control of my muscles. Nothing had prepared me for the excruciating bliss of a woman's vagina engulfing my penis. Oral sex had give some hints, but this was far better. I was sinking, quicksand like, into a place nature had designed and perfected since the dawn of time. A place existing for the purpose of sending a penis an unmistakable message: This is home, this is where you belong, this is where your body will receive life's greatest reward.

I stayed alert for a signal from Lynn to stop, or wait, or even back up and try again. She never gave it. It took a long time, but I never stopped. I pushed into Lynn's pussy until I felt her wet puckered vaginal lips kissing my pelvis. I was in her as far as I could go, yet still we pushed against each other.

Lynn emitted a growl, it was deep and lusty. No one hearing her could mistake what he or she heard as anything but a passion driven message of satisfaction. I held my position, gathering my wits, Lynn's hips were rotating around my cock. Her sheath was adjusting to me, contracting, then relaxing as her body readied for my thrusting. She felt wet, deliciously, wondrously moist. Had some magical creature swallowed my penis?

I had to concentrate to keep myself from coming. So I could look into Lynn's sparkling eyes, I broke our kiss. Slowly I pulled back a third of my length, then slid back into her. I withdrew halfway, then plunged in to the hilt. Seeing real lust on Lynn's face inspired me to withdraw to my tip, then drive extra hard back inside of her. Her eyes closed. Hers hips thrust against me.

She groaned. "Ohhhh, God, yes!!"

I established a steady rhythm, I allowed myself to savor the feel of driving into Lynn's depths. I compared the difference between withdrawing and thrusting. Both were divine, yet subtly different sensations.

Now I was grateful she'd arranged things so I'd come a couple times earlier tonight. If I hadn't, I would've exploded during the first minute. As it was, I was barely hanging on. My pace had been speeding up, my groin tingled. My body was begging me to come inside my gorgeous, sexy lover.

Lynn's hips sped up; I tried to match her pace. Wrapping her legs around me, she ground her pussy into my pelvis. "OOOOoooohhh Larry I'm coming."

That was all I needed to hear. My first orgasm inside a woman's pussy overcame me. Dropping my entire weight onto Lynn's body, my hips changed rhythm. I'd hesitate at the apex of my withdrawal, then drive into her pussy as if I expected to reach the floor. I became an unstoppable machine; each thrust was timed so every spurt shot deep inside her churning body. I felt the added warmth of my sperm bathing our joined flesh. This caused me to go faster, harder, I sought to pump ever more of myself into her heavenly womb.

When my spurting slowed, my hips adjusted to the decreased pace. Still, any spasm found me driving my tingling penis as far inside her as physically possible. Lynn and I were struggling for breath. Fingers ran through my hair, kisses covered my face. Hands gravitated back to my buns, pulling me into her hips, which maintained a very slow circular grind around my semi-erect cock.

I was spent. I was soon doing little more than lying atop her sweat soaked form. Feeling my remaining fluids drain inside her was pure bliss. Her vagina would contract, milking my cock. I'd respond to her body with a short instinctive thrust.

Wow. Oh, wow. I was drifting, floating on a cloud. My hands found Lynn's breasts, gripping her so each areola rose up to my lips as I kissed them, gently nursing on the entire ruddy peak. Heaven couldn't feel any nicer than making love with Lynn.

More Exciting Video

https://openload.co/f/f9f2mvFGPAo
https://openload.co/f/n1Rer1tB4TA
https://openload.co/f/yZEMP4tf3Ng
https://openload.co/f/04dwrIqlyNE
https://openload.co/f/o6RE-YS8vb4
https://openload.co/f/7JdlejUkVVk
https://openload.co/f/6cpY2mg2LRg
https://openload.co/f/Zw4iRT8oqpo
https://openload.co/f/-tLyfw8gbcI
https://openload.co/f/BcCUJdh-iUY
https://openload.co/f/tASuwjYqnXU
Old 28-10-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 28-10-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Chapter 22: Lynn Warms Them Up, Beth Finishes Them Off

"Lord, can't I stay here all night?"

I'd have been happy to fall asleep in Lynn's arms. Seems Beth and Jim weren't in any mood to be patient. Having just watched Lynn lose her cherry, and I mine, they were horny out of their minds, and extremely eager to lose theirs.

"If you two don't get out of our way fast, we'll go to Jimmy's room to do it, but we're not waiting much longer." Beth all but shouted. Already standing bedside, Beth and Jim looked very impatient. Groggily I looked their way.

Beth's nipples were as big as I'd ever seen them, her pussy looked very juicy and plump. Every 'vibe' my male brain detected registered as 'horny girl - ready for sex'. Even staring at Beth's thoroughly excited body, I still was aware Jim's penis was dancing around. His slit was oozing a stream of clear fluid, it was pointing as high as I ever recalled seeing him.

"Oh no you don't." groaned Lynn. "I get to watch you two lose your virginity or else." Lynn and I crawled out of bed. Whisking away the towel we'd soaked, Beth put down a fresh one before I even got to the big easy chair. Motioning for me to sit; Lynn crawled into my lap so we could cuddle as we watched.

Was Beth an exhibitionist in the making? Increasingly I suspected she was. Carefully Beth positioned herself so we were looking directly at her pussy. Looking straight at us, Beth pulled her lips apart, giving us a view of her wide open hole, then shot us a wicked grin before beckoning Jim to her.

Understanding how excited Jim was, initially Beth directed their foreplay to gentle kissing and hugging. Eventually Beth told Jim "I won't need much foreplay, watching Larry's cock going in and out of Lynn got me almost ready to take on Blaze. I'm not going to touch you much 'cause I don't want you to come until your inside me a while."

Beth told Jim what she wanted from him to help prepare her for penetration. While their foreplay progressed, my gaze remained between Beth's legs. Looking a bit too ready, Beth seemed to be trying to calm Jimmy down a trifle more before he mounted her.

Lynn had her head on my shoulder with an arm around me. After running her right hand across my chest, she now began to squeeze my pecs, flicking my nipples much the way I fondled her breasts. The moment I thought about her breasts, my left hand sought her left teat. As my palm filled with her gelatinous flesh, my right hand slid down to explore her buns; there was enough of her well toned tush hanging off my lap for me to fondle.

This was the first I recalled just being able to concentrate on her backside. Even though it was the same body, the same flesh, it had a quality that was unique to being a girl's ass. Her butt was so perfect to me that it became 'what a girl's ass should feel like' for the rest of my life.

While I worked my fingers over Lynn's backside, my eyes were drawn to Beth's buns. It struck me as amazingly sexy the way the portion of her butt just below her pussy clenched and released as her hips swayed to a screwing rhythm.

Moving down the bed, Jim knelt between Beth's legs to eat her. I think Lynn was staring at the heavy penis and swinging balls hanging between Jim's raised butt. With her pussy momentarily blocked from my view, my gaze shifted to Beth's lust covered face, then her breasts; she was pumping a nipple with each hand. I hadn't anticipated how overwhelmingly erotic it was to watch another couple make love in person, what I was seeing excited me beyond my wildest fantasy.

Lynn and I must've been getting to know each other's signs so well we could react to them unconsciously. My hand slid onto her pussy at the same instant Lynn's slid by to find my cock. Head still on my shoulders, Lynn began a siren song in my ear.

"Isn't Beth fantastic, Larry? Her breasts and nipples are so beautiful. She looks so much like me. Do you think making love to Beth will feel just the same as having your sexy cock inside of me."

I understood what Lynn was doing.

[I really love this woman.]I agreed completely, brain.

Beth rolled onto her side. Reaching between themselves, she began running the end of Jim's cock up and down her drenched slot until every exposed bit of Jim's penis was covered with a slick film. Every few trips up and down her slit, Beth would rub his tip completely around the rim of her flared vagina, just within her opening, teasing the both of them with what must have been intense sensations.

Beth was turning me on for sure. I'd felt so drained when I sat down that I half-heartedly wondered if I'd ever be able to get another boner. As I began to gradually swell in Lynn's hand, that answer was obvious.

Rolling quickly onto her back, Beth said "Jimmy, I'm ready for you. Just push it in me, don't worry." Jim swiftly got into position. Even my cock jumped upon hearing Beth's declaration, Lynn began softly groaning into my ear.

Both virgins had a hand on Jim's penis as he pushed his hips forward. The tip went easily into place. Jim began to sink inside of Beth, but not fast enough to suit her. Jim was just shy of being halfway into Beth's pussy when she drove her hips upward, impaling herself on his shaft. Even though her face showed a wince from pain, her hips began humping Jim's cock well before he seemed to overcome the ecstasy of his penetration. For sure it wasn't long until he began to piston in and out of Beth's enflamed body.

Shuddering as she spoke, Lynn said "Just think Larry, your penis will soon be where Jim's is. It will be your sweet cock sliding in and out of her soft pussy. Oooohh, listen to that..." She managed to focus my attention on the sounds of their lovemaking. The wet, squishing, sucking noises emanating from between their legs assaulted my primal brain centers. My penis was almost fully aroused again to my great surprise.

Lynn was ready to come, I knew for certain. She was half biting my shoulder. Suddenly Lynn pulled my face around until she could make eye contact. "I need you right now, don't you move. Don't let yourself come, save it for Beth. You hear me?" she said with a tinge of desperation in her voice.

I nodded, but didn't know exactly what she needed from me. Before I could think further, Lynn suddenly drove her tongue into my mouth as she pushed just my knob into her opening. I felt her frigging her clit frantically as her hips swirled her cup-like opening around my tip. She began coming as hard as I could recall seeing the moment my crown slipped inside of her.

Her plea had registered; at that point I'd become accustomed to listening to her directions. Thus I WAS able to hold my hips still as she teased her hole with my hot, slick, helmet. I managed to distract myself for a moment by really studying the very protracted, shuddering groan she made as her orgasm went on and on.

Both of our attentions returned to the bed abruptly when Jimmy growled "OH GOD, I'M CUMMING." The lovers were both driving their hips, meeting halfway, pelvis slammed into pelvis. "UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!" sounded from Jim each time he hit bottom and shot a string of semen into his sister. I soon saw milky fluid running down Beth's crack. Beth cut her tempo in half; Jim doubled his. His balls were up, tight, barely moving as he was surely pumping their contents into his incredibly sexy sister.

Jim had ridden Beth so hard that he suddenly dropped to his side totally spent. Beth shot a look in my direction. "Larry, please. I'm ready to come again. I need you now."

Lynn was sliding off my lap before Beth had finished asking. Lynn was shaky, but stood saying. "I'm done, go screw my horny sister."

Trotting to Beth's side of the bed, I'd barely gotten between her legs before her fingers curled around my erection, pulling me into her. I was sinking into her pussy even as I lowered my weight onto my arms.

Damn but sinking into Beth felt like 'died and gone to heaven'. While I knew she'd come with Jimmy, I was pretty sure she was coming again, even as I tried to push inside her slippery hole. Her channel would close like a fist, almost stopping me. Her eyes were closed, her hips were still, but her groans and shudders convinced me that my penetration had been all she needed to peak again. As I neared bottom, I thrust hard to fully embed myself inside of my other long time fantasy girl. It was a lot likely being inside Lynn, but it WAS somehow different.

I held myself over her a moment so I could see every sight she had to offer. There was a lot to look at: Her face brimming with lust, her swollen breasts with their long fat nipples, her flat belly with all of its exciting ripples, and especially the view of my penis spreading her engorged vaginal lips. Is there any sight more exciting to a young man than looking between a woman's leg and seeing his penis inside of her body?

Lynn sat behind Jim. Reaching around him, she fondling his nearly limp penis. She was staring lustily at my penis as I began to stroke in and out of her sister. Looking back towards Lynn, my eyes were drawn to her hand as it registered on me that she was feeling up a penis that would be inside of her sweet pussy before too long. That mental imagery got to me.

I lowered my weight until I could worm my tongue into Beth's mouth; her tongue greeted me enthusiastically. Beth was, for damned sure, a great kisser. My hips were compelled to increase their pace. Beth's warm breath moaned into my mouth expressing her approval.

My recent deflowering of and by Lynn had taken so much out of me. Still, I was keeping a medium steady pace. As intense as the pleasure of being inside Beth was, I felt I'd be able to ride her amazing body for a while yet. Though very tight, Jimmy's sperm had helped Beth's vagina become extremely slick, cutting down the friction a tiny bit.

I was much more able to savor the sensations and textures my penis felt as it was gripped and massaged by Beth's vaginal muscles. I could feel my knob push and pull through a second opening at the end of her channel, I thought I could feel little bumps and ridges.

Beth came again. It wasn't as intense as I'd seen when she came with Jim. I held my same steady stroke, but her hips began a rapid tilting while allowing my penis continued to piston in and out between her thighs. Her eyes closed when I lifted my mouth so she could breath. When I saw her look as if she was relaxing a tad, I slid my tongue between her lips again. Guess I did something right by her, Beth drove her pelvis harder into mine several times. Soon I felt her hips match my rhythm.

We rode each other as minutes sped by. At one point I distinctly remember Beth and I were staring into each other's eyes, exchanging smiles, coasting along enjoying the ride, basking in the calm before the next storm. Beth closed her eyes again. A very serene expression crept across her face as she allowed the bliss radiating from her groin to wash over her. Surprisingly it was seeing her lying there so peacefully beneath me as my penis rubbed against her inner walls that suddenly propelled me into the home stretch.

Looking right, Lynn was still fondling Jim's cock, but now he was almost erect. Her other hand was fondling her breast, her beautiful, wonderful breast. Her eyes were glued onto my shaft moving within her sister's body. Jim had moved slightly so he could stare under Beth's leg and see, close up, my coated penis gliding in and out of his youngest sister. I wondered fleetingly if he thought about how his sperm was surely wiggling around my cock and inside of Beth.

Perhaps it was because I was turning for home, but I became incredibly aware of the sexy aroma wafting from Beth's excited pussy. Now beginning to swell inside her, my pace increased. Peering down at Beth's sculptured belly; I visualized my sperm shooting out of my tip, splashing deep inside her perfect body. As my sperm began to load up for insemination, the ultimate tingling began the slow, steady build up leading to my now unstoppable release.

Beth was watching me intently. My eyes burned into hers. My voice was deep, firm, and forceful as I said, "I am going to CUM deep inside of you. Dear God you're beautiful."

No sooner had I spoken than Beth wrapped her legs around me. She drove her pussy onto my penis as my hips reached farther back to drive myself into her fiery depths. We rolled onto ours sides; our hips slapped together powerfully as we each strove for maximum penetration.

I'll never know whether Beth set me off with her contractions, or my warm sperm triggered her orgasm. My penis was balls deep in a pussy that was milking it for its life-giving fluids. Beth felt a warm, throbbing, bloated penis grazing every pleasure center nature had blessed her with. Our hands grabbed each other's ass, we both were pulling and straining, striving somehow to get just a little deeper penetration, to coax a bit more sperm from my depleted store. As often as I'd dreamed of that moment, I never suspected that such profound pleasure or sense of well being existed.

We were totally into each other's orgasm; we fought to bring each other joy. As we began to kiss, the full extent of the pleasure we were bestowing upon each other became clear. The sex was mind blowing, but we really cared for each other far beyond anything we'd ever suspected. We'd known each other forever, but we'd still been strangers. Making love to each other had dropped all the pretenses. I adored this sexy little wench. She was an absolutely wonderful girl.

We kissed and petted each other down from our orgasmic high over the next several minutes. I swear her pussy never stopped trying to squeeze a little more from my half dead-cock. Beth, as little as I knew, seemed to me to be one very sexual creature.

We must have put on quite a show. As it became clear that it was over, Jimmy said "Holy shit." a little louder than he'd intended. Beth and I laughed into each other's mouth.
Old 28-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Chapter 23: Beth & Lynn Decide It's Time For A Change

Lynn had been effected by our show. She looked ready to explode. Sounding determined Lynn said "Move Beth, you've had two nice cocks inside of you tonight, Jimmy still owes me something."

Beth had more energy left than I did. She was up and pulling me over to Lynn's small loveseat before I was fully conscious. Lynn had thrown the wet towel we'd left behind onto the floor and replaced it before we were half way to the little sofa. Soon he was prone, with Jim in her arms. Thinking about the first time I'd really necked with Lynn, I wondered how Jim felt as he began kissing his older sister for the first time in a non-brotherly way. For sure, I found it a little awkward watching the girl I'd lost my virginity with tonight preparing for sex with someone else.

Apparently Beth understood my conflicting emotions. Later I learned that she and Lynn had talked for hours nightly during the past week about how they'd feel if everything they were planning actually happened. They'd also engaged in lengthy speculation about how two virgin males might react. They'd been extraordinarily concerned and thoughtful about not having things blow all to hell if we all had sex.

Before I could start thinking myself into a bad place, Beth whispered in my ear, "You'll be spending the night alone with her, lover." My head jerked her way. Beth was smiling sweetly at me.

Opening my mouth to speak, Beth promptly slid her tongue into it; that shut me up fast enough. After a minute of French kissing, Beth began kissing my neck, then worked down to my chest spending extra time on my nipples. Feeling a shade more mellow now, I tried to lay back and simply watch the unfolding show.

Jim was nibbling on Lynn's breasts; I sure couldn't blame him for wanting to do that. As I watched, he slipped a finger into Lynn's pussy; Lynn's face broadcast the fact that Jim was giving her a great deal of pleasure. Her hips displayed a very seductive undulation. They radiated a warmth I felt across the room.

Lynn had been patient while first Jim, then I made love to her sister. She had come sitting in my lap, but as I watched her body squirm, even I understood that her recently deflowered body was ever so ready to go again.

Jim's body wasn't. His penis was fat and had lengthened, but it wasn't hard the way he'd need to be to penetrate her still tight vagina. Lynn pushed Jim onto his back, kissed his mouth, then began a trail of kisses that I knew was going to end with him in Lynn's mouth. I felt a twinge of jealousy, along with arousal.

Beth had been keeping an eye on the bed herself. Observing her sibling's foreplay was turning her on tremendously. Beth worked a finger into her pussy, dragged wetness up her slit, then onto her clit. Slowly strumming herself, watched and kissed my taut stomach. Beth too knew where Lynn was headed, how aroused her sister must be, and what frustration Jim's still rubbery cock meant for Lynn.

For all that was going on in her pretty head, Beth still had presence enough to heed Lynn's suggestions. She saw Lynn clutch Jim's penis and study it. As Lynn opened her mouth to engulf Jim, Beth pursed her lips then slowly suctioned my penis flaccid penis into her mouth. Turns out Lynn had guessed correctly. It IS impossible for a boy to feel very jealous when his penis is in a sexy girl's mouth.

Beth motioned me to lie back. She was able to find a position where she could keep nursing on my penis, yet not lose track of things on the bed. She didn't want to miss the moment her brother's penis pushed inside of Lynn for the first time. Beth had fallen in lust with sex; she was loving everything about the surrender of their virginity to their newfound young lovers. The very idea of her and Lynn having the same penises inside each other almost made Beth faint. No one got left out, everybody wins.

By now it was taking longer for Lynn's head to travel Jimmy's length. Beth was pretty sure Jim must be hard enough, so Lynn would be wanting that thick cock between her legs anytime now. Beth jumped off me, quickly having me move one end of the loveseat so it faced the bed to suit her.

As I lay back down, Lynn was swinging her leg across Jim's hips. Beth did the same to me. Jimmy was rock hard, I clearly saw his erection in Lynn's hand as she raised her hips to guide his red tip to her opening. Having her back to me, I watched Lynn's sculpted derriere rise, then screw gently onto his shaft until her pubic hair was jammed against his.

I didn't have time to feel jealous. I was barely firm, but Beth was able to worm my penis inside of her still slick pussy. It IS almost impossible to feel jealous when your penis is buried inside of a very sexy girl. Beth began to strum her clit area at a moderate speed, soon establishing a slow, steady corkscrew motion around my penis.

Nearly motionless, I simply lay there. Beth's undulations were the only reason I was slightly moving in and out her. It felt heavenly to just lay back feeling Beth's fantastic pussy react to my embedded penis. I'd seen National Geographic films of snakes swallowing a meal. My cock felt like the meal, like Beth was gradually devouring my shaft, pulling me slowly into her. It was a memorable sight watching Beth as she rode me the way I'd seen her ride her horse Blaze many a time. I loved being her saddle. Come to think of it, that had been a fantasy of mine more than once!

Turning my head, I rejoined the show on the bed, a truly provocative sight. I'd known Jim most of my life. We'd joked about screwing his sisters. Now, there he was, his ass going up and down, his slick looking penis sliding in and out of his oldest sister. A sister I had lost my virginity with maybe an hour ago. My mind reeled as I contemplated how I seeing nearly the identical view Jim and Beth had seen when I made love to Lynn. The same Beth that was now giving my penis such a lovely massage at that very instant.

Beth lifted my hands onto hers breasts. She drove her long nipples into my palms. I didn't think I could possibly come again that evening, but my penis jumped inside of her when she did that. Ever since I'd first seen her aroused nipples last weekend, I'd been lusting for them. It looked like Jim was somewhat worn down, he was pumping into Lynn at a far more leisurely pace than I'd seen when he lost his cherry inside Beth. I wanted to watch Lynn when she came, but it looked like I had enough time to worship Beth's heart stopping nipples.

So I sat up to give both of her pliant breasts a proper nursing. I did love the way I could pucker my lips and fuck my mouth with them. My tongue would attack the nipple every time it poked through. When my lips tired, I switched to taking in as much of the end of each breast as comfortable, then sucking her while my tongue laved every bit of her warm flesh. I liked the way Beth, like Lynn, would run a hand through my hair or hold my head to her breast as I nursed on her. Very gradually I was fully inflating inside of Beth, despite my earlier self-doubt. She and I were very much enjoying what I learned was called a 'long, comfortable screw'.

I was being introduced to a entire other aspect of sex. All the dirty stories I'd read always talked about sex as 'frantic' or 'pounding'. We were barely moving, but this was a whole new world of feeling good. Sliding my hands onto her butt, I remembered the times I stared as her ass wiggled in her tight jeans as she walked around. Now I held one of those tight, strong cheeks in each hand.

It felt so sexy as her cheeks flexed and relaxed while she ground her pussy onto my penis. I felt my penis swell as the sensations from my fingers began to dance together with the sexual imagery in my brain.

Beth whispered in my ear "Larry, you feel wonderful inside me. I want you to lay back and close your eyes until I say now. I want us to come when Lynn and Jim do. Close your eyes. Trust me." I did and I did.

Lying motionless with my eyes closed introduced me to new aspects of pleasure. With Beth doing the work, I was free to do nothing but experience her body. All the feelings and sensations of our coupling washed over me. I was freed to think about where this tingle or that originated. I could almost picture our flesh rubbing together inside her. I felt my helmet flare, loved the ring of friction as it grazed her sheath, noted the difference where her contractions squeezed my shaft. I also suspected Beth had a good idea of how to keep me excited, but was limiting her motions to prolong our increasing pleasure. Mainly, I knew I felt very peaceful, very happy; my entire body felt as though it had been lowered into a pool of liquid joy.

My senses told me something was different, better. The reverie I'd drifted into was why it took a few moments for me to identify what had changed. Beth was no longer working her hips in slow circles. She'd begun lifting her hips up and somewhat to the rear before sliding back to her starting point at the base of my cock. The tube on the underside of my penis now dragged against the top of Beth's clit on her upstroke. On her way down, my position inside her shifted so the top of my shaft got pressure, and the knob created friction on the opposite side. It felt good, damned good, too good to last.

Beth's accelerating pace was inducing a tingling that I knew meant I'd soon be coming inside her. That image soared inside my head like a glider in an updraft. Coming inside of Beth. I'll be coming inside of Beth. My sperm is going to shoot out of me into Beth's divine pussy. In my head I saw my tip shooting thick, white goo against her secret inner pink flesh. Beth that I've dreamt about when I masturbated had MY penis between her legs. I'll be coming inside of Beth.

My waking dream was interrupted by hearing "Now!" from Beth. Her hips began reaching higher, sliding to the very end of my penis on each stoke, then driving me back inside her with enough force to push my tush deep into the cushions. My eyes flew open; I turned towards the bed to resume watching the sibling sex show. I wasn't prepared for what I saw.

Sensing that Jim was slightly fatigued, Lynn had moved him onto his back. My eyes were treated to the sight of Lynn's firm, round buns rapidly rising and falling above Jim's hips. I drank in the details of how her breasts swung to and fro as she rode his rod. And that penis! Seeing it slide out of her, then back in, paralleling the crack of her ass; that image hit my system like a ton of bricks. There was something about seeing a view of a penis in the little space between her cheeks that reached right into my prehistoric cortex and said go.

As I watched, I witnessed Lynn launch into the throes of a serious orgasm. Her body went spastic. Jim responded to her condition, soon he was thrusting hard into her. Seeing Lynn's breasts flying and buns waving wildly was too potent a vision for me. I was ready to come, I needed to come, but I didn't ejaculate.

Everything felt perfect, the tingling was exquisite, but I couldn't quite get off. My back arched, I went rigid, enabling Beth to get the greatest possible penetration on her down stokes. My gaze jumped to our joined groins. The sight of my penis appearing then disappearing into Beth's dreamy body did it. I don't know if my balls still had a drop of sperm left, but I was racked by spasms. It surely felt like I was planting my seed inside beautiful Beth.

Beth and Lynn appeared to be in sync, I felt she'd begun her potent orgasm the moment Lynn had. Both girls were a joy to behold. Strong, narrow hips were driving, hair was bouncing, breasts were dancing. My head rolled sideways, Lynn was riding Jim hard. It was almost like watching one girl from two perspectives. 

[That's how Beth and I would look to someone behind us. Jim must be seeing what I see when I look as Beth.] flashed in my head.

Such heady stuff! My body stayed arched for Beth to ride. My ejaculation continued. A glimpse of Beth's taut belly excited me anew as it hit me that Beth was being excited by MY penis being inside her. Maybe I imagined it, but I swore I felt my cock grow thicker.

As I looked back to Lynn, she abruptly changed her motion. Suspending her hips at her apex, she'd pause with just the fat tip of Jim's penis inside her, then slam her hips downwards, emitting a noisy grunt as her wet lips slurped Jim's balls at end bottom of each forceful thrust. Slowly she'd rise up his pole, then bang home again. I finally realized Lynn was sounding one continuous grunt, she'd just soften it so much going up, it was easily missed.

A second orgasm was shaking Beth. Her hips dropped very close to mine, she showed me a new killer move. Her legs locked, her upper body held position, but her hips began a speeding lever action whereby just my bottom inch would appear and disappear. I was constantly buried in Beth as she pulled back on my cock so she could grind her slit against my root. I grabbed her nipples, holding on for dear life.

Man, I was pretty far into La La land. I finally allowed my head to roll Lynn's way, drinking in her glorious self. Gradually my body relaxed until my back landed on the loveseat. Beth eventually stopped coming. Wilting, she stretched out on top of me.

When next I looked, Lynn lay beside Jim so they could kiss and engage in light post-coital petting.

Hugging Beth tightly, we exchanged many gentle, loving kisses. Please don't ask me how long any of these post-play events lasted. I was beyond thinking, satisfied to drift along on an endorphin-induced high. Life was good.

Eventually four naked, squealing youngsters squeezed into a shower stall wherein much soap, much touching and much laughter were exchanged. Soon after, four naked lovers launched a serious raid on the kitchen.

After replenishing some seriously depleted energy reserves, Beth took Jim's hand and led him to her room. Likewise, Lynn led me to hers.
Old 28-10-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Chapter 24: Larry Talks Lynn Into Something New

By the time Lynn and I were finally alone in her room, it was late. Lynn walked ahead to straighten out her bed. My eyes followed Lynn because her butt waggling was a mighty sweet sight. Tip-toeing behind her, I grabbed her hips planning to commit an assault with a deadly weapon.

Enjoying yet another revelation, I discovered how fantastic it felt to have her backside plastered against my 'front-side'.

My brain screamed [It's time for sex!], my penis yawned and said "No it's not!"

Playfully, I ground myself against her. Following a yelp of surprise, Lynn grinned at me over her shoulder, then ground right back. My knees got weak; it felt sooooo nice.

Wasting no time in getting horizontal, we were holding each other on her bed moments later. We'd talk a while, then kiss a while. Soon enough I discovered how very much I enjoyed just holding Lynn while stroking her butt. Of course, I never found any part of her body I didn't like, but when we were relaxing together in bed, I so enjoyed the feel of her tush in my hands.

Many of my knowledge gaps about what had occurred during the past week were filled in that night. The more I learned about Lynn and the way her mind worked, the more I liked her. I never cared for silly, giggly girls, so I found her brain sexy as hell.

After telling myself I wouldn't ask, I quickly confessed I'd been curious to know what led to the hot 69 session Jim and I had seen in the bathroom, but was scared to death about offending her.

Lynn looked me in the eye. "As long as you're completely honest with me, you can ask me anything. If there's something I don't want to talk about, I'll tell you so, but I won't lie to you." 

[God, I love this women!] Yeah, me too, brain.

So she related the story of how she and Beth had gradually gotten physical. Though her tale aroused me to no end, I still was too tired for much of an erection.

Keeping the conversation going, I volunteered the behind-the-scenes things that Jim and I done that paralleled her experiences with Beth. I warned her it'd embarrass me, but I wanted to confess about the times I'd masturbated while thinking about Beth and her.

Lynn asked a series of how or why type questions about my sexual awakening, so I related a bunch of the incidents that had driven my young hormones bananas. I recounted a time when she'd been pitching hay, braless. Her shirt had stuck to her. After watching her breasts wiggle like jello for 10 minutes, I'd run into the bathroom to jerk off. 
Then I related how I'd watch her walk some days, how the image of her tush swaying back and forth could stay in my head until I masturbated to exorcise that particular demon.

Despite assuring her it wasn't her fault, I got an apology; Lynn felt almost guilty that she hadn't been thinking about me that way because she'd only seen Jim and I as little boys for so long.

My voice dropped, I wanted to tell her I loved her, but decided it might sound too... too... too...

"Lynn, I'm still so glad you..., that is we..., we were each other's first. Beth is fantastic, the sex with her couldn't have been any more incredible, but I'll always glad you were the girl I first made love with."

Her face melted into the most loving expression I could have hoped for. We exchanged deep, satisfying, warm, caring kisses for several minutes. Pulling back slightly, Lynn placed my hand on a breast, then covered my fingers with hers, holding me there.

"Larry, there's one thing I did that wasn't thought out at all. About a minute after Beth pushed me into your arms a week ago, I decided I wanted give you my virginity. Maybe we should've drawn straws or something, but I asked Beth to take Jim."

"Don't get me wrong, if we'd drawn, Beth would have been happy to win you. But when I explained how I was feeling, she understood and was happy for me." Giggling, Lynn continued, "God, I wish you could've seen the goofy look on your and Jim's faces when I hit the lights."

"And angry, boy was I pissed at you two. Yet somehow when you caught me, held me against you while trying to not let me fall, when you looked into my eyes... I felt... something pretty special. A moment later I also knew I wanted the nice penis you were wiggling between my legs to relieve me of my unwanted cherry. If you two had bombed out this week, I'd have died, I wanted you so bad."

Hugging, cuddling, and kissing followed. I fell asleep staring at Lynn's sleepy face.

A little before 3AM, I woke up needing to pee. Being careful not to wake Lynn, I groggily tiptoed to the bathroom. Apparently Lynn's bladder needed relief as well because we passed in the hallway.

Upon returning, Lynn snuggled up to me. Closing my mouth over hers, for the next couple minutes I kissed all over her face and lips. My tongue eventually met up with Lynn's warm tongue. My hand moved between her legs. Her hand moved between my legs.

Our tongues continued their tango as our genitals prepared for each other. I grew longer and thicker; all the better to find my lovers warm depths. Lynn's entryway moistened, relaxed its tight grip, preparing a slippery, receptive passage for my return.

Mounting Lynn when she signaled her readiness, I felt her guide me into her willing body.

I whispered "I AM falling in love with you Lynn."

"I know, I feel it. I think I'm falling for you as well."

For the next half-hour I gently rode Lynn. I set a slow beat which allowed me to withdraw until only the very tip of my penis hovered at her opening. When I'd slowly slide into Lynn, I'd feel every little ridge or ripple of her interior as I plumbed her depths.

As I neared full penetration, and my scrotum would drag across her ass, Lynn would make several wide circles with her hips, pulling my butt into her. Her screwing motion would work me in so deep that her soaked vaginal lips would spread wide as if kissing the area around the base of my cock. Surely this was heaven. There was no time, no worry, only pleasure and each other.

Seemed to me that Lynn had 2 or 3 gentle orgasms as we made love. Finally, I became aware how very sensitive my glans was becoming, then my entire groin began to tingle. Lynn became more active underneath me, from my body language she understood I was nearing my climax. Feeling her fluid motions as she prepared to come when I did, struck me as being especially erotic; my penis began to swell and stiffen to an unbendable staff.

Barely breathing, I savored those few seconds between when I knew I'd arrived, when I positively was going to come, but was still in a brief limbo, waiting for the ejaculation to begin. At last feeling the blissful release I'd sought, my penis began a good steady pulsing. I felt an extra warmth coat me as I screwed my groin into Lynn's. Guess while asleep I'd made a fresh store of warm sperm to jet into her sucking womb.

Must've fallen asleep atop Lynn when I came. I don't remember anything from that delicious moment until about 4:30 AM. Awaking a bit confused, slowly it dawned on me that I was in Lynn's moonlit bedroom. My room didn't have pretty lace curtains.

Plastered against her back, we were in a spoon position. She must have pulled my arm around her. My hand held her right breast, Lynn's hand was atop mine, holding me against her baby-soft mound. What could be better than this I wondered sleepily.

Sounds of sex reached my ears through the wall. Apparently I wasn't the only one awake in the house. Still, tired or not, my horny young brain probably awakened me lest I miss anything sexual going on around me. Since I had no idea what was actually happening on the other side of that wall, my brain was free to conjure up my most erotic fantasies. A montage of couples coupling filled my head; I began to fondle Lynn's dreamy breast. My heightening awareness drew my attention to the contact between my genitals and Lynn's solid tush. So warm, so soft, yet so firm... "uuuummm."

My penis rapidly inflated. By shifting around a little, I maneuvered my penis so it wedged into the length of her crack. Pressing against her, I trapped myself between her warm, taut cheeks.

I'd never fantasized about cuddling with a girl, it was always about "doing it". Yet the sensations I felt simply lying still, pressed against her, were rapidly turning me on.

Definitely I was finding that Lynn's ass was a major aphrodisiac for me. So far when I'd see her tush, or touched it, or even thought about her butt, I immediately wanted to get my penis inside her. My hips began to slide my shaft up and down her crack. Already I was very aroused, and Beth's groaning next door wasn't helping matters.

"Is there something I can do for you, sir." Brought me back to the moment. And a pleasant moment it was, for Lynn was sleepily wiggling her ass back into me. 

"Lynn, I really want to get inside you from behind. Your sexy behind has me so excited, I have to have you."

Just then Beth must have achieved an orgasm, there was no mistaking the sounds filling the room. "Are you sure it's ME you want that hard cock inside of?" Lynn teased.

"Oh God, yes." There was desperation in my voice. Hearing it, Lynn stopped teasing.

"Lover, if you'll just eat me for a quick minute to get me wet, I think I can help you out." Lynn quickly lay on her back. Spreading her legs, my face dove towards her pussy. My tongue was everywhere, I had her soaked inside and out in record time. Her hands lifted my face, letting me know she was good to go. As I sat back on my knees, Lynn quickly changed position.

Before I could even ask, she put her head on her pillow, then raised her butt in the air, starting a very 'come hither' rolling of her hips. Walking forward on me knees, I was afraid to touch myself for fear of coming from just seeing her like that. That image of her ass waving in the moonlight stayed with me my whole life. Dear God she did have the perfect ass for me, I was trembling as I edged against her on my knees.

I tried to push into her using just my hips a few times. It felt great wherever I touched, but I wasn't hitting the target.

Lynn said, "Let me help you." Her hand found me; my tip was soon nestled into her vaginal opening. "Larry, don't worry about me, just have a good come."

AT that moment I was so turned on I was little better than a lusting animal. Now at her portal, I slid into her slowly, not out of compassion, but so I could experience every sensation of taking my little goddess from behind. It was so different somehow, it felt so incredible. When I'd sink in deeply, the feeling of her tush pushing back against my pelvis triggered unexpectedly animalistic responses in me.

Looking down, I damned near lost it the first time I saw my moonlit dick moving between her buns. Trying to think about anything else until I regained control, my eyes landed on her cute anus. Scooping some lubricant from my shaft, I rimmed her rosebud with my fingertip. Lynn purred.

Pressing harder, my fingertip slipped into her. Maybe it was wishful thinking, but Lynn's body language seemed to say she was enjoying the added sensation.

"Uh, Lynn? Uhhhh..."

"Oh, for God's sake! Go ahead, you might as well be first in there too. But easy does it, PLEASE?"

[Damn, I love this girl!] Yeah, me too brain.

Awkward, yes. Easy, no. But Lynn was helpful, and amazingly patient. Three minutes later I'd managed to bury myself in Lynn's tighter than tight rectum.

After 4 slow strokes, I was suddenly seconds away from a major orgasm. I slammed my hips into Lynn's ass. I felt my penis swell like never before. The tingling sensations were so strong, the pleasure so intense, it was almost uncomfortable. Piak, Piak, Piak, Piak, and I was cumming inside her beautiful body.

I'd been looking down, afraid to blink, watching my penis in this unexpected place. What I was seeing finally registered. My hips slammed even harder into her buns. I lifted her a little, then lowered myself a bit; I strove to impale myself as far as I humanly could inside of Lynn.

Even after my orgasm was long spent, I continued, slack jawed, to slide in and out of her. Lynn just held position the entire time, truly letting me have my way with her.

[God I really love this girl.] Me agree, me like girl also, brain, uuggh.

My cock tickled/tingled so much as I continued to shove my semi-erect penis in and out, that I had to move very slowly. Yet, I couldn't stop.

Lynn, of course, had no opportunity to come. But as my seesawing continued, she reached back to "Jill" herself. As I slowly lost my erection, I held my pelvis pretty tight against her yielding female tush; it still felt soooooo good.

Leaning over her, I discovering the joy of fondling her breasts when they hung beneath her. Wow, they felt so sexy hanging down like that.

Lynn began to roll her ass into my soft penis, probably because of her masturbation more than any stimulation from my softened erection. Still, soft or not, her recently virginal body knew that a male organ was inside of her, and it did effect her.

As tired and spent as I was, my system was still being flooded with a buffet of new erotic sensations. A naked girl that I adored was groaning beneath me. Her perfect ass was grinding against my groin. My hands were filled with excited, swaying, warm, fleshy teenaged breasts. Sexual aromas were in the air. 

Unconsciously I knew that another naked, very fuckable girl, was having sex next door. It was quiet, no distractions, nothing to think about except having sex. Most of all, my semi-erect thermometer was poked into a prime rump roast. My tool was sensing that the temperature was perfect, just the right degree of moistness. Time to serve it.

Lynn and I gradually began to feed off of each other's arousal. Very gradually I began to grow inside her, a little longer, a little harder. We were producing some very erotic wet noises. We were both as wet and slick as we could possibly be. As Lynn became more excited, her writhing and breathing aroused me all the more.

As my shaft regained its length, I took longer, deeper strokes into her wonderful rear end. Lynn managed to raise her butt a little higher into the air as we headed to a climax.

It wasn't easy, but I managed to slip my hand down far enough to get some middle finger into her pussy, She stopped strumming her clit in favor of jamming it into my palm. Staccato groans oozed out of her each time my hips banged home. Moments later I was slamming myself into her buns as I came inside her, Lynn snapped her tush back each time to meet my stroke.

If Beth and Jim were still awake, they'd know that we were enjoying some incredible sex on our side of the wall too. We were pretty noisy for a few minutes there.

Later I learned that Lynn very much enjoyed that position, but liked it more when I was in her pussy. Still, she said, "Might be handy certain days of the month."

Even once Lynn stretched out on her belly, I laid on her back with my penis inside of her until her contractions eventually expelled me. Before falling back to sleep, I ran to the can to clean myself and brought back a damp wipe for her.

Hurrying to her bedroom, I pulled a willing Lynn back into the spoon position and wormed my soft penis into her crack for safekeeping. She wiggled her tush a couple times to let me know I was welcome to stay, anytime.

[I'm telling ya, this one's a keeper!] I hear ya, I hear ya. Goodnight brain.
Old 28-10-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Good story
Old 28-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
MouParkLorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, please keep going
Old 28-10-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
hagibis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, please continue soon…
Old 29-10-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 29-10-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Chapter 25: Four New Lovers Share A Little Fun

Sunlight flooded the room. Even through my eyelids I could tell it was mighty bright, so I kept them closed. Gradually my mind got with it enough to piece together all the W's. Where was I? What time is it? Who was in bed with me? When can I nail her again?

Choosing to lie still, I enjoyed the feel of Lynn's fingertips drifting across my torso, face, and through my hair. When I finally opened my sleepy peepers, Lynn was gazing into them. I began to melt. Life was good.

The house seemed pretty quiet, so I gathered Beth and Jim weren't up and about yet. Lynn bent to kiss me, her breath smelled soooo fresh. She must've just been to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Afraid about my breath now, I turned partially away, mumbling through pursed lips about needing to pee ever so badly. Scooting off the mattress, I said I'd be right back. Before I could get around the bed, Lynn was on her feet, arm extended, ready to hold my hand.

Taking my paw, Lynn led me to the bathroom grinning like a fool. Closing the door behind us, she turned, flashed a wicked grin, then informed me she planned to aim my gun while I peed.

Immediately I tried to object, feeling terribly shy about this proposed bit of business. Persistent, Lynn reminded me that I'd watched Beth pee. I countered that I hadn't asked to aim her pussy at the bowl. Since I made her laugh, I hoped I'd won the argument.

I lost. Of course I lost. When a fox seriously intends to put her hand on your penis, how long would any guy resist? Suppose there was never a doubt Lynn was going to win, especially since the longer I didn't give in, the worse I had to go. Running up an emotional white flag up my desperate pole, Lynn wrapped herself around my side becoming my 'right hand' girl.

As badly as I needed to tinkle, it was still tricky relaxing enough to let the flow go. It was almost as good as sex when the long held, warm urine finally began to trickle through me. My not so subtle groan of relief made Lynn giggle, which made her aim wiggle, which made me laugh, which made her giggling wiggling all the worse. Amazingly, I pretty much hit the water, but each near piss miss rekindled our tittering.

Since I had taken a leak around 3AM, I could tell Lynn was beginning to wonder when I'd ever stop. Trickle, trickle, trickle... trickle... trickle, drip... drip. At long last I finished, but warned her if she wanted to help a guy take a leak, she had to learn how to squeeze out the last drops then shake my cock. A number of giggles latter I was well shaken, and maybe a bit stirred.

I asked Lynn if she wanted to brush my teeth for me as well. Pinching my butt, Lynn turned to wiggle hers at me, then told me over her shoulder that I'd know where to find her if I was feeling sexy. My teeth got brushed, my face got washed, along with my dick and armpits. Ten seconds after my hair was combed, I was in Lynn's bedroom again, maybe two minutes from the time she'd left the bathroom.

Flying back onto Lynn's bed, I scooped her into my arms; we kissed and fondled each other for several minutes. Even though we were both fairly aroused, Lynn begged off going further so we could talk alone before Beth and Jim got up. We'd heard Beth let out a yelp, so it might be soon.

Lynn reminded me there were animals and morning chores to do. It wouldn't take long, but farm animals don't like their routines ignored. Twiddling my fingers, Lynn watched my eyes closely while she explained how they'd planned today to be 4P Fun Day. 

Her voice took on more serious tone. "To follow the plan, I need to spend tonight with Jim. Beth wants very much to spend the night with you."

I tried to act like 'hey, no big deal', but I hadn't really thought that far ahead. Lynn saw through my brave front. She gave me a very deep, very loving, very special kiss.

Ending our kiss, Lynn moved so we were cheek to cheek. Every word was laden with affection when she spoke again.

"Larry, it's too soon for us to pair off. We all four need to get to know each other. You won't really get to know Beth if you and I are joined at the hip. I think it's important for Jim and I to spend time together, especially now. Having sex is so much fun; it's going to be a while before we really have any idea what we're feeling. I think we have something wonderful here. Still, I worry that if we don't share everything for long enough to know what we want, that someone will feel cheated or jealous, then we'll lose it all."

Digesting her thoughts, I grew quiet. After a few moments I took her hand, kissed her palm. Giving her hand a squeeze, I said "There's a brain I greatly respect in your very pretty head." 

Giving me a look that made my dick twitch, Lynn demurred, "We'll have a lot of fun today. And I promise I'll give you something extra special before we say good night."

I damned near fainted.

"Another thing to think about lover," Lynn continued "If I know Beth, she's already planning how to make your toes curl tonight."

Falling on my back I groaned. Lynn giggled, all the while covering my face and neck with little kisses.

"Animals are hungry, so am I, let's eat." Standing, Lynn took a couple tiny steps towards the door, but waited until she knew I was looking her way. The instant my eyes locked onto her tush, she made her butt do a serious tick-tock sway as she actually walked out.

Shouting "Mongo want women!!" I ran after her. Lynn shrieked as she tried to escape my onrush. Beth screamed as she stepped into the hallway only to be run over by her sister. Lying in a heap on the hall floor, the naked girls were soon making each other laugh hysterically.

As he reached the doorway, Jim and I made eye contact. Moving a couple steps ahead, we shouted, "Last ones downstairs have to make breakfast." We took off. 

Sure, they called us little shits, and a few other names, but they constantly smiled as they served up toast, cereal, and juice. Foolishly I offered to give both girls a really big tip later. They promptly kept me humble.

"It's not that big a tip is it Beth?""

Nay, it OK, but I'm sure a girl could get a bigger tip somewhere."

I noticed Jim grinning. "What are you smiling about?" I mockingly threatened.

"Easy, pal. It's not what you think. I was actually thinking about how much I like dining at a topless restaurant."

To which I shot back "Oh, I don't know. I'm sure a guy could find bigger teats somewhere."

I successfully ducked one piece of toast; the other one caught me between the eyes.

Before I got killed, or literally found an egg or more jam on my face, I offered "But you'd never find better looking teats than here I'm sure."

Apparently I redeemed myself. After whispering to each other, the girls stood up, announcing it was time for dessert. Beth moved beside me, Lynn got cozy with Jim. Beth ran her tongue down my throat, and joy of joys, her hand up my penis. Abruptly they switched; Lynn served me another order of the same. The moment we both had boners, Beth quipped "Well those animals are done, time to take care of the rest of the farm." The girls left us dangling as they flew upstairs.

Jim and I slowly headed up the stairs after them. Already dressed, the girls intentionally rubbed by us on the landing. In passing, Lynn teased us with "The sooner the chores are done, the sooner we might be able to help you poor boys with your 'little' problems."

I reached the barn a minute ahead of Jim.

How arousing do you think it was looking at Beth and Lynn that morning? They had on T-shirts and jeans. I'd stare at Beth's tush as she bent over, or Lynn's braless breasts as they rolled around inside her shirt. I kept thinking to myself, "Wow, I know what she looks like naked. I know what her butt looks like under that material. I've seen and sucked on those breasts. My penis was inside her body not long ago." Heady, heady stuff. I was lucky I didn't hurt myself by being so totally distracted. 

Chores got done quickly, in spite of me I suspected. Twice I'd walked into things that were hard to miss.

The girls held hands walking back to the house. Beth taunted us with "Anyone one willing to wash my back." as she headed upstairs.

Once in the bathroom, I reached to remove my T-shirt. "Let me help you with that." offered Beth. I leaned forward so she could pull my hay covered T over my head. Whoosh, it was gone.

Planting herself in front of me, she lifted her arms inviting me to bare her to the waist. Gladly I accepted the invitation to see her long nipples; up, off, and swish into the hamper flew her shirt.

Stepping towards me, Beth smiled as she undid my snap, then slowly pulled the zipper down. Pushing her bared breasts into my chest, Beth tauntingly slid her hands up my front all the way to my shoulders, over them, then all the way down my back onto my butt checks. She ran her hands around inside my pants until they fell to my knees. Keeping her palms on my cheeks, Beth slid her breasts down my front until my penis was in her cleavage.

Looking up so I couldn't miss her intensely wicked grin, she squeezed her breasts around my stiffening penis. More or less keeping me there, she helped me step out of my pants. Never breaking eye contact, Beth dragged just her nipples over my front as she moved back to a standing position.

For my turn, I unsnapped, then unzipped her jeans. I followed her lead by slipping my hands into her pants under the waistband until I was cupping her smaller cheeks with my larger hands. This being my first chance to really explore her shapely, muscular butt, I spent a couple minutes kneading her ass. Sinking to my knees so I could stare at her groin, I lowered her pants. Managing to drop her pants, but leave her panties, I had Beth step out of her jeans.

Feeling extremely aroused now, I lowered her panties. I was eye level with her slit as it came into view. Beth truly had a beautiful pussy. Her pubic hairs were so fine that her folds were perfectly visible. The hint of dampness I saw made her look oh so delicious. Released, her panties dropped to the floor.

When I helped her step out of them, I guided her feet back down so her legs were spread extra far apart. Putting both my hands on her sexy buns, I slid my tongue into her slit, worming it slowing from bottom to top. She gave a loud sigh as I snaked across her clitoris.

Beth grabbed my head. "I so want you to finish what you've started, but I desperately want a shower first so I feel clean and don't itch in twelve places."

Guess I was really getting into it. Only as Beth was helping me to my feet did I notice Lynn and Jim standing with a hand on each other's butt, grinning at us from within the shower stall. I followed Beth into the shower; my cock kept trying to catch up to her cute, wiggling butt.

There was soaping and groping until the hot water gave out. I especially enjoyed the way Beth washed my chest; she'd lather up her boobies, then scrub my chest with them! The more I groaned, the more Beth grinned.

Not to be outdone, Lynn used her newfound understanding of my tush turn on to torture me also. She used her lathered butt crack to clean my shower-long erection. I was moaning uncontrollably from the start to the finish of her crack attack. Being that over-stimulated, I might've come the next time either naked girl brushed my cock if the water hadn't suddenly gone ice cold.

That dose of reality took Jim and me from 'ready to ride' back to 'need woman kinda soon'. My right ear was ringing from two freezing females shrieking until they escaped the stall. Jim bailed as well; leaving me to frantically fumble with a fancy new spigot that needed a push to turn off the freezing water while I kept trying to turn it.

Even drying each other off is a lot of fun when you feel breasts and butt through a fluffy towel, it also 'warmed me up' nicely I might add. Certainly Lynn and Beth seemed to spend extra time making sure my penis and balls were dry as could be.

Finishing, Lynn dropped her towel onto my raging erection, then announced "I've hung up my towel, be sure to hang up yours."

I cracked mine an inch behind her butt, which earned me a feisty grin, a wagging finger, and a "Don't you dare!" from Lynn.

"It's OK," I assured her, "I'd kiss it and make it better."

"Animal, no way. You'd enjoy that too much!" Lynn bantered on her way out the door.

Beth literally took matters into her own hands. Grabbing a cock in each fist she said, "Follow me guys, it's play time." Needless to say, it was awkward as hell getting out of the door, then down the stairs, but Beth never let go. And since neither of us wanted her to, she got considerable cooperation from Jim and me.

Finally we made it downstairs. Lynn had returned to the bottom of the stairway to see what the giggling and thumping of walls was all about. "Dear God, I wish I dared to take a picture of this," she managed between laughs.
Old 29-10-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Chapter 26: Who's Who Isn't Necessarily A Book

Leading Jim and me into the Living Room by our boners, Beth said, "I thought up a game that I do believe everyone will enjoy. I wonder just how well we've gotten know each other. Let's find out. Have a seat, I'll be right back."

Beth ran upstairs. Damn, I loved watching her breasts bounce. I didn't miss a jiggle as she went upstairs, nor a minute later when she came back down. Lynn looked like the cat that ate the canary, I gathered Beth must have clued her in.

Taking inventory of what Beth brought from upstairs I spotted the blindfolds we'd worn back when we were still doing penance, plus a note pad, a pen, and a little bell.

Placing her props on the pine coffee table, Beth announced, "The game will be to correctly identify whom you were with. For example, for the first round we'll blindfold you guys and have you face the sofa."

Continuing, Lynn added, "Beth and I will both have our legs in the air. The first time you hear the bell you lean forward and eat the girl in front of you. The second time you hear it, stop. Beth and I will switch. The bell will ring; you'll repeat your performance. After the final bell, we'll have you whisper to us who you think you ate first or second. Later you get to blindfold us. Everyone OK with this? Any questions?

"Just one, when do we eat?" leered Jim.

Still giggling, we were blindfolded and positioned on our knees. Lynn suggested no groaning be allowed for anyone not blindfolded to avoid giving anything away. Beth added no touching anything not specifically identified as the objective. We all agreed.

Waiting to dive into a mystery muff was exciting the daylights out of me. Sounds of quiet footsteps and springs squeaking clued me that the girls were probably in position. After a seemingly 2-month wait, the small bell rang. I gradually leaned forward weaving my head from side to side to locate a leg. A left thigh finally stopped my search. As I nibbled my way down the soft female flesh, the slope assured me I was in the right place and getting close to the best place of all.

Kissing my way down, my cheek came into contact with girl #1's pussy; the wispy hair and warmth left no doubt about my general location. I inhaled deeply as I began kissing all around her slit. For sure, I smelled a female. It reminded me of Lynn, but was it her? While dining, I tried recalling how she looked, her aroma, how she'd tasted. I retrieved images of her pussy when she wasn't aroused, images of her when see was very excited; I'd forgotten momentarily how different she was at the beginning of sex versus near her climax.

My lips kissed and nibbled from top to the bottom of her vulva. My tongue wormed through her sparse bush and into the top of her slit. This girl tasted wonderful to be sure. As I made my tongue slither from top to the bottom of this tasty treat, I tried to picture Beth's pussy and compare it to Lynn's. I'd made love to Beth, I'd come inside her, but I didn't recall eating her.

Well, I thought, I'd have eaten both girls soon enough, guess I'd just have to concentrate on how they each tasted, maybe I'd be able to taste Lynn. The only thing I was sure of was that Lynn's bush was a little more blonde, but that wouldn't help me now. Did Beth's clit become a bit bigger, or stick up more when she was excited? I really wasn't sure about anything, except for the fact my tongue and nose were buried somewhere wonderful.

I felt like kissing the butt cheeks that formed the tray each pussy was presented on. I nibbled and licked up and down the crease. The hips beneath me responded, rolling beneath my mouth as I sampled girl #1's goodies.

After I'd licked my way to the clit and back to the bottom a few more times, I finally worked my tongue into girl #1's vagina. Slowly I ran the tip completely around the opening's rim for a minute. Her hips began pushing upwards, as if trying to impale herself.

Knowing how horny I was feeling, I took pity; stiffening my tongue, I drove it into her. The hip rotation speed doubled. I probed and tasted for a long time, but girl #1 seemed to be near the edge. Making my tongue as long and stiff as I could, I put it halfway into her and held still. Girl #1 pushed her pussy into my face, onto my tongue, and swirled her hips.

I felt her opening contract, squeezing my tongue; my face got very wet. Girl #1 came. I heard deep breathing, but no telltale groans. When she finally relaxed, I lazily wagged my tongue here and there until the bell rang. I could swear the bell sounded as if it was rung with less energy than earlier. Kissing my friend's 'lips' goodbye, I leaned back awaiting round 2.

More rustling, more squeaks, another bell. Leaning straight down, I dove for the next muff. My cheeks signaled they'd encountered tickling hairs, my lips sent word they'd encountered soft, wet skin, my nose shouted that it was close to an aroused female reproductive organ. It was a photo finish; my brain decided [Who cares who wins, just eat away, and enjoy this gift!] Thus I began to chow down on girl #2.

Proceeding much the same as I had with girl #1, I kissed and nibbled all over the vicinity. My tongue worked into every nook and cranny of her vulva several times, still clueless, yet not caring which sister I was feasting on. Maybe girl #2 tasted a little different, but she was only different, not better. Maybe her aroma had a subtle variation, but maybe it was just that I'd started with a fresh pussy before, now had a fully aroused pussy. If she'd just come, would it change her taste or scent?

Enough thinking I decided, let's eat. And eat I did. Knowing I'd made girl #1 come, I was determined girl #2 deserved the same. Maybe I didn't know who I was munching on, but they knew whose head was between their legs. Being very aroused, I needed to come soon. It had to be better for me if both girls were feeling grateful to me.

When I felt girl #2's hips begin to rock and roll, I changed my end game somewhat. I rimmed and explored her depths at length. To help her get off, I moved up to her clit, sucked it into my mouth, then gave it a ferocious tongue-lashing.

Her hips were moving rapidly, in wide circles, when I finally tried flattening my tongue on top of girl #2's clit. I pressed down hard so she'd feel good pressure, then did my best to hold position so she could grind her clit into it. Seemed to me she liked it, her hips gathered momentum over the next couple minutes, then she started coming for sure, fairly hard I surmised. Her hips dropped out of their rhythm, they began bucking and jerking almost randomly. My tongue was very tired by the time the clit fell away from me.

As the bell rang, signaling time to stop, I finally decide to guess girl #2 was Beth. I wasn't sure, but I thought her clit was more pronounced than I recalled Lynn's as being.

The girls got up, they moved behind us before Beth leaned over close to me, asking for my vote for girl #1 or #2. I whispered "Lynn first."

Jimmy whispered something to Lynn that I couldn't overhear. Then, for all to hear, Jim said he sure hoped the next comparison involved screwing because he needed "to come soon or die."

After a short pause and some covert whispering, Lynn said, "You guys ate us really, really well. We agree you deserve a reward. The next event will be to guess who you came inside of. The rules will be you have to come inside the second girl you enter. You have to last 5 minutes inside the first girl, then you can take as much or little time as you desire in the second. The final bell won't ring until the last boy gets off. Sound fair?" 

"What if I don't last 5 minutes? I got pretty turned out eating you two out." I asked pleadingly.

"Then you don't get ANYTHING else the rest of the day. Is that enough incentive?" said Beth wickedly.

"OH SHIT!" I groaned, giving the group a good laugh at my expense.

Beth said to just move forward on our knees when the bell sounded, they'd make sure we were slick, and aimed where we wanted to go. Beth had a talent for talking dirty without using dirty words that I thought was pretty cool. Gradually I was realizing that Beth was a bit wilder than Lynn. Beth had a quick wit and sharp mind that made her very appealing.

Rustle, squeak, squeak, rustle, ding-a-ling, ding-a-ling. Creeping forward on my knees, I ran into a right leg, so I adjusted slightly to my left. One more little "step" ahead. Legs wrapped loosely around my waist, fingers gripped me behind my helmet. A careful tug guided me ahead a few more inches. I inhaled sharply as my tip was worked into a slit, then was rubbed up, down, and all around girl #1's slick, moist slot.

Oooooohh it felt soooooo good. My hips commenced a thrusting motion of their own accord, I was too busy remembering the 5-minute rule. Being fed, rested, and horny, I was ready to shoot and didn't need much more provocation. The hand repositioned me so my shaft was sliding up and down girl #1's slit, my cock sure felt slick enough to me.

Suddenly it dawned on me how incredibly sexy I found it to be preparing to enter an unknown pussy. I was about to beg for my entry when my tip was guided into girl #1's yawning vagina. It was a good team effort, as I pushed into her pussy, the legs around me pulled me tighter against her. By grabbing her upper legs, I was being supported, yet had room to rock my pelvis.

The mystery pussy felt deliriously tight around my penis, yet I sank easily into the warm depths of some sister. My balls were all for driving my penis home and stroking like hell. I managed to remind myself that my unknown partner expected me to give her at least 5 minutes of pleasure.

I decided to try studying what clues my embedded organ could discern. Girl #1 was keeping her hips fairly still. Lynn had a wonderful swaying motion when we made love that I hoped I might detect, but no such luck.

I'd had great sex with both sisters. I'd come inside both sisters. It WAS somehow different making love to Lynn than Beth. Why? How? Were there subtle differences in their bodies?

I was very slowly pushing my penis in as far as possible, withdrawing as far as I dared. Again, again, again... I was deriving incredible pleasure from a pussy, but was it Lynn's or Beth's? I couldn't detect any ridge or texture or friction that betrayed ownership. What I did know for sure was this would be a wonderful place to have an orgasm. Thus I remained in heaven, yet in the dark, and had to struggle mightily to remain in control.

Repeatedly I made mental notes to myself to try to understand what made it different to make love with Beth versus Lynn. I was going to have sex with Beth tonight. I was going to come inside her fantastic body and enjoy it. But I also hoped to understand what made Beth, Beth, and Lynn, Lynn.

Thinking about coming inside Beth almost set me off, I barely caught myself in time. Immediately I changed my pace and angle of attack. Breaking my rhythm and dwelling on the different sensations as I pushed and pulled from different angles saved me, barely. The bell rang.

I never dreamed I'd ever think "Thank God I'm getting out of that pussy." when I was still hard and horny, but since I knew I could now get relief inside girl #2, pulling out of that fantastic vagina was almost a relief.

Rustle, squeak, rustle, rustle, squeak, squeak, ding-a-ling. As fast as my knees could take me, I charged, lance lowered, ready for the joust. The dragon was speared quickly and mightily. Penis #1 and girl #2 seemed very pleased to meet each other. While in no hurry to ejaculate, it was a huge load off my mind knowing that now I could without dire consequences. It may have been a hollow threat; I suspected there was no way Beth would spend an entire night with me without my penis ending up inside her, but I didn't want to chance being wrong.

To pace myself, I tried comparing this pussy to girl #1. How tight is her vagina? How wet is she? Did we sound the same when screwing? Wetness? Softness? Length? Depth? Ridges, bumps? Once again, I knew she felt like heaven, but little else for sure. Whoever it was, I was happily going to coat her insides with a nice batch of fresh sperm before much longer.

Following a subtle position shift, it felt like my penis was being caressed. Girl #2's vagina was almost stroking me, tight, loving strokes. Unlike the contractions of an orgasm, I didn't sense the intensity that accompanied a climax. Her hips had adopted a tick-tock rocking motion that kept matching my escalating rhythm, but I didn't think she was coming. Maybe it was wishful thinking, but I hoped it was Lynn's body that I was feeling, and that she loved my penis being within her. My vote for girl #2 was Lynn.

Thinking about coming inside Lynn sent me into the home stretch. My balls pulled tightly against my groin, my sac contracted. More blood filled my penis; I got thicker, reaching my maximum length. With my knob enlarged, it received extra friction from the sheath it sped through, it felt the popping through into her womb. The glans became more sensitive. Everywhere became warmer, wetter, softer, smoother. The shaft was gripped by girl #2's vagina, like a hand jerking it off.

Each second the pleasure seemed far better than the second before. The tingling became pronounced. My hips drove my penis in and out faster and faster, deeper and deeper, but never deep enough. Almost. Almost. Almost. ALMOST. "I'm going to come in your pussy!" I half screamed.

Slower, but forcefully, my hips drove into girl #2. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Sperm flew from my balls to deep inside my unseen lover. I could feel it's thick warmth being spread around inside her. It coated my shaft, which in turn spread it everywhere it rubbed. My penis was milked of it's contribution as if by a milkmaid's hand. Life was good. Life was soooooooo damned good. Girl #2 had definitely come. It still felt like my penis was a wad of gum in a waitress's mouth.

Minutes passed until I totally stopped my piston-like movements because I was drained and hyper sensitive. The legs around me kept me from falling over. I hoped girl #2 had enjoyed herself, because she sure had taken me to the stars.

Next to me, Jim was making slapping noises and producing a continuous, rising grunt. I assumed girl #1 was due to be injected with the contents of Jim's testicles at any moment. I heard a sharp inhale from girl #1 that I'd bet the ranch was a reaction to feeling the first stream of hot sperm slam into her cervix.

When the final bell rang, it sounded like a surrender; a weak, pathetic couple of dings. Jim and I laughed heartily. An instant later I heard the girls trying not to laugh out loud, I think they covered their mouths to protect their identities.

Legs unlocked, sisters moved. From behind us Beth said we could removed the blindfolds. Lynn declared herself officially starved and offered to make lunch after a trip to the bathroom.

Beth polled us delicately, "OK guys, who do you think you just knocked up?" My heart might have stopped from that line, if Lynn hadn't explained how carefully she and Beth followed their cycles. I'd learned a lot from her about that aspect of female biology last night as well.

With us all needing to recoup, Jim and I each took a quick shower.

When I got to the kitchen, Lynn and Beth were at the counter making sandwiches. I took the opportunity to study, and purely enjoy, their magnificent rear ends. Standing side by side, I observed that Lynn's hips were just a bit wider, a tad more mature looking. Limited to a quick glance only, you'd swear they were the same size and appearance, and both were USDA PRIME female. Yummm!

Lifting my limp cock up towards my belly, I walked quietly up behind Lynn, then pressed against her such that my dick snuggled into her butt crack. "Anything I can do for you lady?" I asked as I ground against her tush.

Lynn adroitly kept me in my place. "Not until that poor, fatigued, little thing has been nursed back to health, sir."

Beth gave Lynn a high five. Turning Lynn around, I bent her back to give her a very long French kiss. When at last I let her up for air, she had a goofy expression on her face.

Beth gave me a high five, then said she expected me to demonstrate that move on her tonight. My eyes made a slow up and down inspection of her well defined teenaged body. "Shouldn't be a problem." I beamed at her.

Beth threw her arms around my neck, rubbed her groin sexily into mine, her eyes bored into my eyes, then she gave me a quick kiss. "Deal" she said, her laughter reminiscent of a wind chime.

Jim and I were curious how we'd scored. Exchanging glances and smirks, Beth said, "As boy toys, you did great. As for guessing... don't sell the farms!"

"How about we try that game again in a few weeks to see if you know our asses from your elbows any better by then?" Lynn teased us.

Beth slid onto the bench beside me. Lynn snuggled against Jim. The simple lunch tasted great, it was the company that made the meal wonderful. We joked, we laughed, we teased. We liked each other. We enjoyed each other. I'd had Jim for a friend for a long time, but this camaraderie was an aspect of living I'd been deprived of. My life had never been better than it was at that moment.
Old 29-10-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Between bites of ham sandwiches, we discussion what chores had to be done and when. I asked about dinner plans. The girls assumed we'd expect them to cook. I asked Jim how he felt about us treating them to burgers in town.

Lynn too eagerly said, "If you're buying, I'm driving." Gales of laughter followed when Beth managed a straight face and said, "Do you think we should dress before our folks get home tomorrow?"

Actually we did consider how long we could safety run this nudist colony. It seemed likely our honeymoon could last until Sunday night, but we decided to have fresh clothes that we could rapidly jump into all ready just in case.

Lynn had the bright idea to tie their big ol Irish Setter, Bonkers, out front under their huge white oak because he barked when anyone got within a quarter mile of the house. No one could think of a soul that might stop by unannounced, still... So we planned what we'd do if anyone did.

Our deliberations were interrupted when a big blob of ketchup dripped out of Lynn's sandwich. It landed squarely on her right nipple. Three teens began laughing uncontrollably, soon all four of us were. Lynn, with tears in her eyes, said, "Well, here's an advantage to dining in the nude. No stains." 

With perfect timing Jim got a shriek of laughter from Lynn. "Yep, and it's so much easier to clean up too!" So saying, he dove at her breast, sucking it clean. We were dying. 

Turning to Beth with a leer I said, "I've got to know!"

Great chick that she was, Beth thrust her bouncy teats at me in a manner that said "cool, go for it."

Grabbing the bottle of ketchup, I dripped some onto each nipple. The bottle had come from the fridge. Beth made an "oooohh" sound as each nipple got a cool dollop.

Putting the bottle down, I glanced across the table. Jim was still 'cleaning' Lynn. She had her eyes closed while holding Jim's head to her breast. Hearing Beth, she opened her eyes part way to see what we were up to. A soft, gentle smile came to her serene face before her eyes closed again as I bent to the task of tidying up the mess I'd made.

During the brief moments I'd looked away, Beth's nipples had responded to the chilly condiments I'd applied, and probably to the sight of her brother happily nursing on her older sister's breast. Something about Beth's long nipples tapped directly into my pleasure centers, every time I got near them my body responded. 

During the short interval that spanned aiming the first dollop of ketchup at her closest nipple, to sucking that teat into my mouth, I'd become steely hard. Ooooh, I really, really loved Beth's breasts. Presently I was as much worshipping each magnificent breast as I was suckling it.

It was easy to lose all track of time during my love affair with Beth's chest. It was awkward on the bench, not much room to maneuver between it and the table. I needed one hand to keep from falling over, but the other one merrily explored her divine mammary glands.

I'd somewhat had this opportunity before, but this was the first time I'd really been turned loose. No rules, no guidelines, I was free to make love to a pair of teats I'd dreamed about many a night. In reality, they were far more desirable than I'd imagined. When God invented breasts to attract men, I wonder if he chuckled and thought, "Now this model is perfect. Boy I bet these'll drive Larry nuts someday!"

All traces of ketchup had long ago been thoroughly removed. To any observer it would be clear that my initial playful demeanor had evolved into pure passion. I was overcome by desire, desire that Beth felt as my mouth stimulated her flesh. Reaching a plateau that surprised me, I was soon little more than a lust driven animal; aware of how and what I felt, but so aroused I possessed little conscious thought. I couldn't speak. Hell, I could barely breath. Fact was, I wouldn't have known what to say if I could have.

Looking up into Beth's face, her eyes bored into mine. She showed no expression at all. Yet we made contact. In the blink of an eye we exchanged reams of data. We understood the moment with a rare clarity. Never breaking our eye contact, Beth slid off the bench, pulling me to my feet.

Still peering into my eyes, she turned us around so she could sit again. Beth leaned back length-wise until she was propped up on one elbow. Reaching over to the bottle, she ran a finger around the rim, spread her legs, then slowly transferred ketchup onto her engorged clitoris. Using the huskiest voice I'd ever heard from Beth, she said, "You missed a spot. Please take care of it."

Our unblinking eyes remained locked for another 10 seconds while our inner selves communicated volumes, then wheeled and twisted around each other like leaves in a whirlwind. Beth felt me tell her that I needed her, that I had to make love to her then and there, no delays. Unspoken, she told me if I wasn't inside her soon she'd scream.

With a thud, I dropped to my knees. Burying my face between hers legs, I ate her sweet pussy with all the fiery passion I had within me. Both legs went over my shoulders so she could press herself into my ravenous mouth. As soon as I felt she was drenched and ready I arose. Leaning across her, I slid a cushion from the far corner under her neck, then planted a hand on either side of her head.

Her legs were bent back, the undersides against my chest. Her hand found my penis, guiding me into her body. I drove my full length inside her with my first thrust. My hips rotated, making my glans swirl within her depths. Only then did Beth close her eyes. She emitted a long husky, groan that sent shivers from my head to toes.

My hips continued their circular rotations as I slowly withdrew 4", then screwed myself back down. I repeated these motions a dozen times. I felt my tip stirring around everywhere inside her. I savored the many thrills I felt.

With my shaft less than half hidden in her passage, I slid her hips into the ideal position before I withdrew for the final assault. Hard as a nail, I was ready to hammer away at her raised pussy. I was going to ride her hard, and not stop until I'd pumped every drop of sperm I could into my seductive female partner.

Our eyes met for the last time before our climax. My eyes warned "I'm going to screw your brains out!" Her eyes said, "Yes, please, I'm ready."

My hips launched into a jack hammer frenzy. Slapping sounds abounded. My groin slapped her groin. My balls slapped her ass; her ass slapped the bench. As she tried to breathe, Beth emitted an "un, un, un, un, un, un." sound that betrayed the intensity of the pounding I was administering.

My orgasm began building from my first hard stroke into Beth, but my pace was so fast it had trouble catching up to me. I was going to come inside of beautiful Beth, but I was too emotionally into her to give my orgasm any thought. There were no thoughts in my head; some part of my primal brain directed my hips, while completely overriding my rational brain.

Running on automatic, dull-witted, I absorbed the panorama beneath my glazed eyes. I watched my penis, piston like, ramming at hummingbird speed. I saw Beth's breasts slosh back and forth, her nipples a blur. My eyes confirmed for my brain what my penis had been saying all along, I was in a great place to release my sperm.

My ejaculation into Beth commenced. I felt the pleasure, and I didn't. I continued to hammer Beth, my thick, white emissions were churned into a bubbly froth, some of which was being forced out of her. My violent thrusts continued until somewhere within me a switch was thrown.

Abruptly I stopped. I was buried in her warmth, immobile barring an infrequent spastic stroke. Panting, sweating, I lost the strength to suspend myself. Slowly I sank until I melted onto Beth. Close to passing out, dimly I began to feel her hips sway gently, followed by spasms sucking at my resting penis. I lay quietly, cheek to cheek as I fought to re-oxygenate my overtaxed system.

Beth put her arms around me, holding me tightly as I recovered. A few times Beth asked "Are you alive in there?" When she eventually got a lucid response from me Beth suggested we take a quick shower.

Arising, I glanced across the table. Lynn was much the way I remembered seeing her, how long ago was it? Head back, eyes closed, with Jim sucking and fondling her breasts. Then I noticed Lynn was fondling a respectable erection, and Jim was working a finger or two inside of Lynn. Beth took my hand. Gently, quietly, she led me upstairs for a shower.

As we hit the warm spray, Beth slipped into my arms to give me a long, affectionate kiss. "Wow, you were an animal. Tonight we'll have to discuss where THAT came from." Grinning. Beth gave me a nice French lesson before rinsing off.

I felt better, but my sluggish thinking reminded me of trying to run in waist high water. Warm hands guided me out of the stall, then dried me off. Beth, saying, "I don't want to miss anything." led me downstairs. We walked into the kitchen just in time to see Jim carrying Lynn out the other door towards the Living Room.

Reaching the big sofa, Jim laid Lynn out. He stood over her a moment, perhaps simply enjoying what he saw. Lynn opened her eyes, smiled his way, then pulled her knees back giving a universal sign of welcome. Climbing between her legs, Jim gave his glans the grand tour of her slippery slit. He'd dip himself into her like a pen into an inkwell, then run circuits around Lynn's slot with his coated tip. Everyone in the room was soon ready for Jim to enter Lynn. There were four sighs loosed when his penis first disappeared between Lynn's wide-open vaginal lips.

Jim began a lazy rhythm. Beth whispered, "Let's get comfortable, Stud. I think this show may last a while."

I still felt more like Mongo the Cro-Magnon than myself. Naturally I was a bit distracted by the scene on the sofa. My mind drifted back to the middle of last night. Is that how she and I looked when we made love? Lynn's face wore a sleepy, contended expression that I found intoxicating. I was too spent from banging Beth to feel jealous; nonetheless, a part of me wished I was making love to that gorgeous creature.

Beth led me to the small settee that, together with the sofa, formed an "L". After a couple tries, we ended up with me in back, lying so we both had a view up the sofa's length. Reaching over Beth I mostly fondled her nipples, but I could travel down to caress her pussy as well. We were slightly curled. Beth draped my penis across her thigh, she was able to toy with my cock and rub herself as she pleased. We both had a clear view of Jim's shiny, wet penis as it stroked in and out of Lynn.

Lynn soon met Jim halfway on each stroke. Her hips making a casual oval as they rose. When groin met groin, it struck me, the way her pussy seemed to kiss the base of Jim's penis.

Beth gripped me so only my knob showed above her fist. We shifted slightly so she could rub me around her pussy. Having her firm ass pressed against my pelvic region, plus watching two people I'd known forever having sex, resulted in my penis ballooning to a semi-aroused girth, giving Beth something to play with.

Adopting the rhythm observed before her, my glans, still above her fist, was being popped into and out of her moist opening. Judging by how easily I slid in and out of Beth, I gathered that one or both of us was oozing lubricant.

I was able to move my hand onto Beth's clit without interfering with her fondling me. She plugged my glans into her opening, then let go. Beth covered my hand, showing me what she wanted me to do for her. When she was happy with my stimulation, Beth resumed her grip on my shaft, continuing to help me fuck her with my knob. I heard her whisper, "I didn't come on the bench, please don't stop until I get off." 

"Would you like me to eat you until you come?" I asked.

"Ooooohhh, yes!" she replied. Beth sat up until I got out from behind her. Reclining again, she scooted her hips almost off the settee with her legs spread; I knelt between them. Her buns looked like a tray serving me my afternoon treat. Wasting no more time, I dove into her pussy, determined to help her find release ASAP. Sliding two fingers into her wet channel, I tried to hold them in a good position for her as she began to rotate her hips around them.

My mouth and tongue attacked her clit. I listened for clues that a lick here or a suck there worked better for her. Guessing Beth was nearing the point of no return, I sucked her conspicuous clit into my mouth. Gently I massaged her with my lips and tongue.

Pushing my fingers into her past the third knuckle, I held them still while she ground her pussy onto my hand. Inner muscles griped my fingers. A deep groan, coupled with a long series of continuous spasms inside her, assured me her torment had ended. Beth was enjoying a sweet release. Her motions were strong, but regular. She seemed to be having a slow, protracted climax.

Her scent in my nostrils and her taste in my mouth had finally aroused me completely. Raising up on my knees, it only took a second to ease forward, replacing withdrawn fingers with my erection. Beth made a gratifying "Mmmmmmmm" sound as I sank into her. Her rhythm didn't change, she rocked her hips, her pussy gripped and sucked at my shaft.

"Look." Beth said.

Following her gaze to the sofa, I saw Lynn was having Jim lie on his back so she could ride him for a while. I got harder and began a steady thrusting into Beth as I saw Lynn straddle her brother's waist, then guide his penis into her. Beth wasn't blind, she understood that Lynn mounting Jim excited me. "Lay down, Larry. I'll do the same for you." her voice said invitingly.

Soon I was reclined, watching, fascinated, as Beth placed a leg on either side of me. Her breasts danced like Jell-O; her long nipples waved near my lips begging my attention. She reached between us, gripped low on my shaft and pumped me as she bent to initiate a long, loving French kiss. Before the kiss ended we were breathing more heavily into each other's mouth. My hands slid up and around both breasts allowing me to actively fondle them as we kissed. Gradually I progressed to pumping both nipples as if they were being milked. Our bodies were exciting each other tremendously. Beth was nearly ready for penetration.

As she leaned back, Beth softly told me "Watch as I put you inside me." I felt her eyes on me as I accepted her invitation. She worked my tip all around her slit. Beth knew she was turning me on, so she drew the moment out until her own excitement demanded to feel the content of her hand inside of her.

At last her hips slid forward, then firmly impaled herself on my penis. Liquid warmth flooded over my cock, I groaned as I tried to push up into Beth. She was sitting on me, my thrusts evolved into a steady grinding against pussy.

Beth looked over to our neighbors; soon she had perfectly matched her hip movements to Lynn's. It was amazingly erotic feeling exactly what Jim must be experiencing, feeling Beth slide down my pole as I saw Lynn sink onto Jim's. There was definitely something in my wiring that loved to watch Lynn's ass move. 

Beth leaned far forward, her breasts dangled before me; her extended nipples drew me like a moth to flame. Once I could reach them, I grabbed a butt cheek in each hand. My mouth moved into position for a juicy looking nipple to slip in far enough so I could keep it there by suction alone.

My fingers thrilled to the feel of muscles working as Beth rose and fell on me. Beth cradled my head, running her fingers though my hair as I suckled one breast for a spell, then the other. Needing more air, I released her.

Looking between us, I sensed Beth liked it when I'd stare at the sight of my penis reappearing, then disappearing into her body as she rode me towards Nature's ultimate reward.

At some point Beth closed her eyes and allowed a powerful orgasm wash over her. The rapid-fire action of her hips triggered my release. Sperm coursing through my cock on its way into beautiful Beth was the last thing I remember before I fell asleep. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Videos Supreme

https://openload.co/f/7JdlejUkVVk
https://openload.co/f/2XuHQtiGIHM
https://openload.co/f/J2zY9zMGP-k
https://openload.co/f/CoF-E_QegCk
https://openload.co/f/OFWaIigSmFc
https://openload.co/f/3V7sQrqc9kM
https://openload.co/f/ad3qg-qLfLU
https://openload.co/f/6cpY2mg2LRg
https://openload.co/f/s1cdNJTXR5w
https://openload.co/f/ATGJrr2WJqA