The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2004, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 22
asylumseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasylumseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasylumseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any nice and must visit places to recommend in Beijing?

To all bros,

any nice places to recommend in Beijing? Sightseeing, chiobus, food etc? Cannot find much info from the search directory. Pls help cos making a trip there this weekend!!!
Old 04-03-2004, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any nice and must visit places to recommend in Beijing?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by asylumseeker
To all bros,

any nice places to recommend in Beijing? Sightseeing, chiobus, food etc? Cannot find much info from the search directory. Pls help cos making a trip there this weekend!!!
[/QUOTE

You might be able to obtain useful information in these 2 international ang mo websites,

http://www.worldsexguide.com
http://www.wsgforum.com

enjoy surfing................
Old 04-03-2004, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by asylumseeker
To all bros,

Must visit the The Great Wall lah, else is same like not visiting Beijing.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by asylumseeker
To all bros,

If you have the money, go to Tian Shan Ren Jian. Here you can find the most beautiful gals in beijing. Alternatively, you can go next door KTV at landmark hotel which would be cheaper.
Old 06-03-2004, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Any nice and must visit places to recommend in Beijing?

Quote:
Originally posted by iceage
If you have the money, go to Tian Shan Ren Jian. Here you can find the most beautiful gals in beijing. Alternatively, you can go next door KTV at landmark hotel which would be cheaper.
do the gals wear like Macau?
Old 06-03-2004, 02:41 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Any nice and must visit places to recommend in Beijing?

Quote:
Originally posted by 1111111.com.sg
Eh, I know you want to promote your website. But can you please stop all your one-liners? At least add something concrete for people to read.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 06-03-2004, 05:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Any nice and must visit places to recommend in Beijing?

Quote:
I dunno. Never been to Macau but why do u care about their dressing?
Old 09-03-2004, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Any nice and must visit places to recommend in Beijing?

Quote:
Originally posted by iceage
I dunno. Never been to Macau but why do u care about their dressing?
Well. all the gals in Macau usually wear a transulent gown and a panty when they sit with you. So wanted to know if they wear the same there in China (Which I doubt due to gong an)
Old 09-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Any nice and must visit places to recommend in Beijing?

Quote:
Well. all the gals in Macau usually wear a transulent gown and a panty when they sit with you. So wanted to know if they wear the same there in China (Which I doubt due to gong an)
I doubt u can find 1 KTV where the gers wear transulent grown...
I been to quite a few KTVs in China n will try to explore more till I find 1 then I post my FR here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1