The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ethan_hunt is Cool - loads of Potential
taiwan meimei

It happened just last 2 weeks during my trip to taiwan.Had to head down to taipei for some business issue to attend to and after the business stuff was done,i decided to give myself some 'personal' time off.

Remembered fellow brudders who posted abt the HC and services they provided.Decided to test taiwan market and try try,see how it fare compared to local ones.Head down to the nearest HC i could find and was disappted that they dun provided 'extra services'.But they did told me just across the street got one that does.Went in and wah kaoz..very stylo and classy.Had a bath and proceed to a room(i think it's a theatre room cos got projecter)and guess what?They showing xxx show using a projector and the best part of it was the sofa i'm sitting on had speaker on both sides.U could literally heard the moaning and damn comfortable watching it.

Watching too much got me 'hot',so i went to the lounge area and was suprised when a lady appear out of nowhere and asked if i needed some action.AHhhhh..the marvels of the HC.She lead me to a dead corner of the rm and i was puzzled?I though shld be a room?Boy! i was shocked when she pressed some button and a portion of the wall moved!Kaoz!!i thought this happened only in wu xia show??! I was lead to a corrider and into a room.One by one,each ger entered the room and i take my pick.I have to say the QC is there.All of them are SYT,pretty and nubile.Picked one and proceed to massage.She even more anxious than me.HAlfway through the massage,she getting horny liao.Started to blow me using the hot-n-cold water method.Wahh..damn shiok.A gd sucker,very experienced.Can feel cok expanding.Proceed to bang her,front n back and the horse-ride.She moans very well too...like a virgin having her 1st sex like that.SHot a loadful into ur face and she loved it,licking it off her mouth as if she eating ice-cream.

Overall,a pleasant n funny event.Funny as in the case they hv this secret pathway.Pleasant becos of the gers taiwan hv to offer...SHiok man.Taiwan to me now hv a different total meaning..
Old 21-06-2005, 07:24 AM
sedna

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: taiwan meimei

Bro,

Wah kau, action pack story.

Where is the place, I am going Taiwan next month, maybe can give me some tips.

Location & Damage?

Please let me know.

thanks,

Sedna
Old 25-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MrBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro..

wah leow...i feel enticed by your shiok report man..
wanna try...yeah can u giv location and damage?

tnxs..
Old 25-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
glgoer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan_hunt
--- snip ---
.SHot a loadful into ur face and she loved it,licking it off her mouth as if she eating ice-cream.
--- snip ---
Sounds like raw sex ?
Wow !!
Looks like yours is not the only dick she has her mouth on ...

Kindly tell me the place, so that I can AVOID going there. Thx.
Old 25-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Kind of standard in Taiwan where SPA are mostly divied into 2 parts... The one u see and the hidden one somewhere where the actions are....hehehe

I paid like US300 for a massage and a FJ many years back..

Have the price fallen??

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 25-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Kind of standard in Taiwan where SPA are mostly divied into 2 parts... The one u see and the hidden one somewhere where the actions are....hehehe

I paid like US300 for a massage and a FJ many years back..

Have the price fallen??
Bro, the last time I went there, I paid only NT$3500 for everything lay. Yours is those high class type right?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 29-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ethan_hunt is Cool - loads of Potential

Ehhh...i hv understand that quite a few bros wanted to know where's that place but seriously,at that point of time,i didn't remember it cos i know i wun be goin back to taiwan for a very long long time.So i didn't take note but i remmeber it's the nearest underground HC to where i stay.The hotel where i stay is very near to the liu he nite market,5 min walking distance.If i not wrong...it shld be at zhong siao gong lu there....Aniway fellow bros,there's some Taipei hotel alot of these FL at the lobby ,waiting for customers.U might just get lucky...
Old 30-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JoeLang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to Taiwan last year and went to some KTVs but it is wise if u have local contacts ter.. Most of the time my local partners did arrange for me (btw pls don ask me any contacts). In taipei usually u can have at in random apartments which they will tell u which room u shall wait for the lady (the gals are young in my case i requested..most btwn 18-26 mostly local taiwanese) due to my partner i only pay around 1500 (usually 3000NT) if u not happy u just call another one but the service just average (for younger ones but 22 above better).

if bring to the hotel room mostly mainland china but im nott keen cos they always try to make it quick. (so miss and hit but).

In taichung, the same procedure but mostly from mainland...but better those than in Taipei. remember all i mentinoned above just for one shot..unless ur charming n good mandarin so got 2 shots. Ktv well not much action cos didnt have time to explore (just two only) so cannot rate.

For KTv lovers and risky type, its hard to find the right one and please u...my first and gd one ktv kana police raid..the truth is ur can find those KTVs infront the main streets but no signs in the entrance (on second or third flrs). usually only local regular knows (via only reliable contact).

For those willing to explore
Since my partner r reli good to smell that there always happening places so we did a seach starting from chung shan north road, section 2 taipei at night but in a square from North-East-South-West. Yes he asked taxi drivers(tey only know for cheaper but not to our standard outside taipei) and all those suspicious Ktv or HC. We did strike the gold after almost an hour search from a young guy at the receptionist one of the exclusive ktv and he has to make sure that my partner is not from police agencies (while for me i just wait at a corner while let my partner did the deal). then the guy gave as small +++en (cant tell much to protect my partner cos he got gf frm ter) with a symbol and direct us to go that particular address. ...we entered via a back entrance and there r smart 3 car attendants guard the place with walkie talkie.

For new person tey will direct u to second lift which have many stops for id checked but for us tey direct to first lift for VIP (just one stop) and we were suprised that the floor was so standard and exclusive and welcomed by beautiful young ladies with nice dresses. (i believed these wer most business or VIPs go).My partner made fren with the young manager..so we got cheaper price but still expensive for our standard. For ur info, the room we went hav a toliet and a karaoke room with excellent tv and hifi system like disco lights For 2 hrs we spent 8000 NT for couple of beers with the gal u chosed (the gal mostly part time from uni, high schoolleavers, models and some r profesional).I rated them 10/10 for beauty. every 20 mins they will dim the light and the gal will strip naked except the panties and dance infront and sat on u. u can touch them but if tey knew u r new they will only let u touch the breast only. But for us, day gals gave us HJ everytime the lights r dimmed.so few shots . The room can only be opened with a swipe card by the waitress. The manager told us tey will only go Lt with the guy they want so its up to the gals. So our first time ter we didnt have any ladies for our nights (but dont tink i want cos got few shots already ).

After we gained manager trust (after second visit) then he brought and show us to a new place for our next visit wer u can tapao but the place is just standard rate 6/10 (compare to early club 10/10) and it just a short distance (less 2 mins) by taxi payed by the manager. Most r mainland gals and during tat time cos we were so picky and couldnt choose..so we have 3 parade of gals (each parade consists of 7-10 ladies). U know what i thought dat time i believed we were in one of big taiwanese gangsters family business joints. Of course we did concern for our safety. Most important things is dont mess up with them... each gal can be tapao for 9 hrs for 12000NT. The gal will stay with u till 9hrs. But we didnt try it due to i have early morning flights. So we just talked friendly and apologised to manager and he understood and asked us to contact him directly before we visit his establishment so we will be treated as his frens instead of regular customers by his gals.

The points are u need to have local contacts who knew well the area. be nice with those people at KTV cos tey may tell u the XXXXplaces. For me..its to0 expensive unless my partner treat me and prefer 1500NT gal than from the establishments except if im desperate for model faces and want to have drink only.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
glgoer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLang
--- snip ---
Since my partner r reli good to smell that there always happening places so we did a seach starting from chung shan north road, section 2 taipei at night but in a square from North-East-South-West. Yes he asked taxi drivers(tey only know for cheaper but not to our standard outside taipei) and all those suspicious Ktv or HC. We did strike the gold after almost an hour search from a young guy at the receptionist one of the exclusive ktv
--- snip ---
Where is this exclusive ktv you mentioned ?
Can share ??
Thx.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
trax222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, do you have name and address of the HC you visited? You gave a very tempting FR. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan_hunt
Remembered fellow brudders who posted abt the HC and services they provided.Decided to test taiwan market and try try,see how it fare compared to local ones.Head down to the nearest HC i could find and was disappted that they dun provided 'extra services'.But they did told me just across the street got one that does.Went in and wah kaoz..very stylo and classy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1