The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jerico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Batam Help

Would be planning a one night stay there with friends. However not sure of the costs involved. We would like to book girls for a whole night/day and perhaps an additional massage. Will appreciate if the pros here could lend a helping hand. Total newbie in this batam thingy.
Old 29-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
wayne54 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Batam Help

Bro, u can search the forum about BATAM. A Lot of FR on BATAM.
Old 29-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Did u read the forum rules ? If u do a search, you can come up with at least 20 threads on Batam...

Old 29-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerico
Would be planning a one night stay there with friends. However not sure of the costs involved. We would like to book girls for a whole night/day and perhaps an additional massage. Will appreciate if the pros here could lend a helping hand. Total newbie in this batam thingy.
Go harbour front and check out the prices...return trip tickets ahould be around the mid $20

Hotels in batam range any from $20 and up. the last I stayed was at City View. rp$98000 for normal room.
ADD : Komp. Nagoya Business Centre Blok V No 35 Kota Batam
TEL : +62 778 429 002

As for gers, dont know how to help you liao...normally my bro bring me walk walk to the various joints. Therefore save on the commision. Prices are about rp$200k to rp$300k (pls note the prices are without comission. With commision add another Rp$30k - rp$50k)

Massage joints I only know of the one at Formosa Hotel(clean Joint.No hanky panky). Price i dont know...was waiting for my bro to finish his massage
session

Hope this helps. My advise is to serach this forum and read the thread.DO some home work so as to ensure your trip is enjoyable. I also did my homework here and just followed my bro and learnt the ropes from him.

CHEERS
Old 29-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
wayne54 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My last batam visit april 2005, book novotel hotel about $80/night. After finish business trip, felt horny. and dun know where to find girl .

Luckily opp NOvotel hotel got one KTV- if not wrong it is called PACIFIC CLUB. well, alot of lady to choose chinese or indo gals available. One hour cost about s$ 25. this is VIP room. booking the chinese lady overnite about$150 indo gals about $80. Went inside the KTV spent total S$100 including drink, room and tip. Had a nice booking seesion with a chinese gal. All ladies there certified with rating 7-8/10 in term of look.

Next day, Book limounsine at novotel cost me S$50( total 6 hours) to take me around the city to cheong. First stop massage parlor. DOn't remember where but I think it is HARMONY hotel spa and sauna. went there spend about S$40 for massage and S10 for HJ.

Well there is alot of Lobang there. But I suggest PACIFIC CLub opp NOVOTEL hotel got alot gals ready to entertain your didi.

Happy Bonking
Old 30-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

lolz.. lotsa help around if you actually read lah..

if you notice, there would be great differences from what most ppls tell you cuz it's based on their experiences. Not simple to just teach as different ppls different cheong style.. heheh

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 30-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper

Massage joints I only know of the one at Formosa Hotel(clean Joint.No hanky panky). Price i dont know...was waiting for my bro to finish his massage
session

CHEERS

Not really clean lah, I got a HJ there. After a body scrub. The rooms for scrubs are more private. Name Kings Massage. If you go for normal massage, u get a grandma to massage only. Body scrub, a younger lady.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-08-2005, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Not really clean lah, I got a HJ there. After a body scrub. The rooms for scrubs are more private. Name Kings Massage. If you go for normal massage, u get a grandma to massage only. Body scrub, a younger lady.
Yup...i always get HJ for Rp50k from the ladies there.
Excellent massage and normal HJs.

Cheap and good !
Old 01-08-2005, 04:03 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I also did my homework here and just followed my bro and learnt the ropes from him.

CHEERS
Wah ur bro so good huh.
Can intro to me ?? I also wanna learn the ropes from him !
Old 01-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Samster

Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia
Wah ur bro so good huh.
Can intro to me ?? I also wanna learn the ropes from him !
oooiiiii...u very the thick skin leh...........no need to say u good....i say can liao....Bro Ah_Hia is the BEST hehehehhehehe
Old 01-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
oooiiiii...u very the thick skin leh...........no need to say u good....i say can liao....Bro Ah_Hia is the BEST hehehehhehehe
Huh ???
Who ah ????
Old 01-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Samster

I learnt everything I know about batam from u.......so therefore u are the bro i learnt from......hehehhe.....
Old 01-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I learnt everything I know about batam from u.......so therefore u are the bro i learnt from......hehehhe.....
And I in turn learnt everything i know from this forum.

This is the cycle of life !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread