The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2005, 11:24 AM
RasSpewtin

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Finally Scored in Sha Tsui, Shenzhen

My first visit to Sha Tsui was a disaster. Two tall white guys wandering the alleys for over an hour, looking way too conspicuous, and inevitably being followed to the doorway of the mama’s apartment by some security guards who had a mandate to keep the white trash in the waste bin at the entrance gates. No Whoopee, No Siree!

Second visit was a dry spell, due to some periodic clamp down in place at the time. A clamp down is so common that it has a Chinese phrase to describe it, and if I wasn’t so lazy I’d look it up and write it down here. One Mama was kind enough to tell two weary white guys and a Chinese friend that they were not gonna score on that night either.

Twice bitten and not yet shy, I convinced Sperminator to accompany me. He is a kindly Asian gentleman, and the fact that his Chinese language skills are superior to mine did not hurt either. This guy was smart, and he knew the recipe for success for white guys in Sha Tsui. Get in quick, don’t wander around, find a familiar mama, or start browsing the ladies at the earliest opportunity, without being seen by half of the village’s population. Turns out that this approach works.

Although Sperminator had lost the contact number for his favorite Sha Tsui mommy, we lucked out within 5 minutes, as we were approached my a reasonably discrete mama who did not mind my white-ass presence. So up we went, and goggled at her staff of some 8 or so girls. Not as many as I have heard exist in some of the apartments, but I only needed one anyway. I chose one young lass from Hubei, with white skin and a nice smile. Not that I have a preference for the white skin, I don’t. But I do have a preference for a welcoming smile.

She agreed to come back to the hotel, after I gave mama a 100 RMB deposit. The deal was another 100 RMB for one pop on delivery, plus a tip for the taxi home. A good deal, which I screwed up. More on that later.

Although she would not kiss much, she offered a great BBBJ, complete with the obligatory spitting every 30 seconds into the waste can. The spitting is classic Hubei style, and I more or less expected it. She was energetic in all positions, and she also tasted great (I couldn’t resist a taste, sorry). The pop was excellent in the mish with a little added DFK. She was in no hurry to uncouple, which is always a nice touch.

After the deed, I opted to pay her the balance owing for the one pop, instead of upping the ante to 500 RMB for all night. Forgetting that I had already given mama a 100 RMB deposit, I gave her 200 plus 50 for taxi. She smiled widely, and then I suddenly remembered the deposit, and extracted the loose 50 from her hand. Although this still represented a 50 RMB tip with respect to the deal made earlier, she bitched and moaned that she wanted the other 50 as well. She moaned all the way to the elevator until the door closed with me still in the lobby, she not fully appreciating that I had tipped her already.

However, I got her number, and I have a feeling that she would be happy to repeat for the same deal. Her clothed photo would be attached, if I was able to figure out how to attach photos here. Oh well.

Also, many thanks to Sperminator for being such a great guy. Can’t wait to hook up again!

Raz
Old 21-07-2005, 12:57 PM
darth dodo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking THAT, actually, was a pretty amusing post

Fish out of water and all that. Reminded me of the months I spent in Puerto Rico - hanging out in San Juan in the notorious (well, notorious at the time) Black Angus - one mild manner Chinese guy in the midst of a bar cum cheap hotel cum whorehouse packed to the rafter with working girls from all over Latin America and mutliple scrums worth of desparately horny drunken sailors ...
Old 23-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ozziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Finally Scored in Sha Tsui, Shenzhen

Heard very much about this place but how to go to this place? Is there any landmark? Can it be access by newly MRT? If by public transport, what will be bus no.
Old 25-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gincharm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasSpewtin
My first visit to Sha Tsui was a disaster....Can’t wait to hook up again!
Great FR Raz, missed you guys at U-bar bash. Another time eh ... BTW, for more hook-up places in SZ, give me a PM.
Old 26-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziz
Heard very much about this place but how to go to this place? Is there any landmark? Can it be access by newly MRT? If by public transport, what will be bus no.
Take mini bus 407 and you end up in the centre of the village and cost you RMB 3.
You can take the mini bus at the LOwu Train Station.

Alternatively, you can take Big Bus 103 and mini bus 416 and tell conductor for big bus or driver for mini bus that you want to stop at the back of the village, call Sha Wei Chun Wei.

The MRT does not reach there as it is too outskirt.

Have fun
Old 26-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ozziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks alot, hope like all the samsters, have fun and scored.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kalibugan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Scored in Sha Tsui, Shenzhen....wanna score too!

newbie here! passing by shenzhen nxt week, can u giv me tips where to get a one niter...better yet can anyone pm me names or numbers so i dont need to waste time lookin around.thnks!
...someon who can speak a bit of english prefered coz i cnt soeak chinese,thnks again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1