The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Simi vid? Share .
Not sure if it is a good thing to share, it's a video of this ML from IF and her customer, hardcore stuff. It was share on the pic/video exchange section a few months back w/o mention of her name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Yes bro, their looks a bit towards early MILF ... they are more service orientated type MLs.
oh young MILF i like.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 21-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
My 2nd MR for Mayee (http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=516638) aka Sofia (http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=517135)

Her KC strike again, small head taken over. So RTM her within a few days.

All I want to say is her GFE factor remains consistently high with KC gao gao type. Her sensual services are her strongest points, although not as many patterns as Miqi. Her massage this time has improved a bit with more effort rendered.

As for her location, she has now moved to area B and staying with one of her ML friends in a nice private apartment. Managed to get a glimpse of her when entering the unit. Her room is now bigger and with an attached bathroom.

RTM? Yes but also tempted to try out her friend.
I second your opinion bro, her GFE factor i have to say is high. Nv run out of topic and quite teasy.
Bro u managed to see who she staying with?
Old 21-03-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron03 View Post
I second your opinion bro, her GFE factor i have to say is high. Nv run out of topic and quite teasy.
Her sensual part is quite teasing. Managed to see her roommate when I was there think is xiao wei from SH. She actually asked if I interested to do shuang fei but I wasn't prepared so I told her not...bros may check with her if interested...
Old 22-03-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
Her sensual part is quite teasing. Managed to see her roommate when I was there think is xiao wei from SH. She actually asked if I interested to do shuang fei but I wasn't prepared so I told her not...bros may check with her if interested...
Yes, confirmed she was staying with Xiao Wei of ShenHua69.

Last edited by Javabeans; 28-04-2015 at 04:13 AM.
Old 22-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Not sure if it is a good thing to share, it's a video of this ML from IF and her customer, hardcore stuff. It was share on the pic/video exchange section a few months back w/o mention of her name.
OIC, then better not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
oh young MILF i like.
That time she was in my rtm list you also not interested leh...

C
Old 22-03-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Just tired http://www.$$$$$$.com/qingchun/154.html

Looks: 90% alike (prettier in person) if seen her outside, probably thought she those norm pretty poly girl. SYT !

Boobs: (6/10) Only A, nothing to grab when she ridding me actually but her nipple is big and hard, nice to tease with tounge.

Body: (9/10) Petite side with her height (i think it shorter than stated, or maybe i too tall 182) but nice ass and no tummy or whatsoever fats. Overall nice view of her total image, cute girl with nice body even with A cup.

Blowjob: (8/10) I give 8 cause she really very hardworking. At first she even have difficulty to fit into her small tiny small mouth (Im 100% at least 8inch long and 2 inch width. <Measured before>) but she keep trying hard and even tried deep throat. Although the speed she went abit too fast, not much feel else i confirm give 10/10 haha.

FJ: (7/10) Never give high point cause i didnt actually enjoy much for not going full force on her tight pussy, she already at her limit when i shove the whole dick in. Also mention she confirm tear if i went piak piak hard. So bobian need go slow and steady and half length. End with handjob as she cant endure much longer (She here to work, not as a sex slave. Although i think i fuck her 15min non-stop ?)

GFE: Friendly willing to do whatever position i wants (at first she dont want to do cowgirl, but she still do it when i request at the end)

Overall: 7.5/10 But that because is my lil bro overgrown, hence unable to enjoy much. but she most probably will serve the avg bro well
RTM: YES ! (If she allow )

PS: To fellow chiongster who have a size of 7 inch and above, please dont disturb her, she cant handle us. and if u still wanna try luck, please inform her beforehand.
Old 22-03-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
This one got bad reviews. Proceed with care.
Wah @canthaveenuf bro you are good man! Hahaha

Some ladies are back
Old 22-03-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Yeah dear PM...really not many worth spending money on at the moment. Can you ask the immigration guys to be less stringent and give out more visas to allow us to have more choices...I will vote for you in the next election if you do that
Noone cant give out visa without having a company sponser.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 22-03-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried this girl Dolly, massage is to the point. Not those alibaba type, face quite not bad. Boobs about big C, at first I was abit skeptical but once I went into the room, she chatted with me and I feel okay.

Story
I sms her she told me 6pm, went there at 6pm ask me wait. I dulan say how long I need to wait, she a bit scare and say 5 mins... I say ok I wait for only 5 mins.
After about 5 mins she called me and ask me up.... So I guess she thought I those fuck up type..
But still, I am good to her and tip her after the service. Will still find her again next week.

I think she in this web as I bookmarked it, sbf thread I lazy to find
http://www.rdotpost.com/post/name/-b...ge-tn-mosha-80
Old 22-03-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
Yea her hj though not much pattern but quite enjoyable as she licked me and moan into my ears, offered me to suck n lick her boobs as well. Portrayed herself to be the very horny type but not wet though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
As told by Mayee herself, she is staying with You You (http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=504186). I am not sure Xiao Wei from SH are the same person. But the real person i saw is prettier than the You You photos.
Thanks bros, from photos seems like different person.
I didnt get to see when i was there but xiao wei seems quite 'gum' =D
Old 22-03-2015, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnny1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi any bros tried this babes?

Joey
http://www.shenhua69.com/joeyjoey/

秀秀
http://www.shenhua69.com/xiuxiu/
Old 22-03-2015, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vayze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is yang yang still around?
Old 22-03-2015, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bros, from photos seems like different person.
I didnt get to see when i was there but xiao wei seems quite 'gum' =D
Yes bro, she quite 'gum' me as well. Shortlisted. Haha
http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaowei/
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=517509

Last edited by Javabeans; 22-03-2015 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Add her SBF link
Old 22-03-2015, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

@ Bro johnny1212.
Better not try this 秀秀. Total different from pics. U'll make a U turn after seeing her in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny1212 View Post
Old 22-03-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
I assume you are referring to this ML:
http://samsforum.com/showthr...highlight=anqi

I have nvt tried Nuru, seems I shall go for it once.
Yes bro it's her
Forgotten to mention , bros into prostate massage can try her too as she does a great prostate milking for me . Came really hard and a lot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1