The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: 'tiger' shows in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewsonic
Three years back, was at BBK with my wife. The tour guide brought us to one of the bar for tiger show. As it's already 11pm++. Most of d surrounding shops closed except this bar that we going to visit.

The main entrance was guided by couples of guys. Once paid, we were leaded thru couple of doors and to a main room. Where there is a mini stage and surrounded by chairs. There are all types of tourists in the room. (still remember a group of japanese demand for front row).
The perform were ok lah. It's all about pussy skills. Use pussy to blow needle out from a straw to burst the balloons, Use pussy to hold pencil n write all types of wording, use pussy to blow off the candles....etc n the ending was a couple make love on the stage.

We paid 1000baht for two person.

Thats the kind of rip off that Bernard Trink used to campaign against in his Bangkok Post column.

No, I would never allow myself to go and pay for such as show! Its really stupid to be "let into the tiger's den" and be slaughtered!

As I said earlier, there are a few (very few) straight dealing places and you have to know which ones or else you get done.

Yes, the straight dealing places are situated on the main strip of either Patpong 2 or Patpong 1; never on the side lanes or obscure location!

Have never been to Amsterdam's type of show. Knowing the Dutch, I am sure the show would be great if you are into shows.

By the way, in Japan, they also have great shows and there is also an audience particiaption segment and the volunteers will clamour to participate as there is no extra charge. The entrance fee for the shows are also very modest. Where they may require only two persons, perhaps 8 to 10 volunteers will want to participate.

They resolved this by "cham cham pak" to see who would get to go up to the stage - very cute!
Old 05-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 22
viewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=sassina2]Thats the kind of rip off that Bernard Trink used to campaign against in his Bangkok Post column.

No, I would never allow myself to go and pay for such as show! Its really stupid to be "let into the tiger's den" and be slaughtered!......

As what people always said ,
Must visit "Great Wall of China" and "Tian An Men" when u visit China.

So it's applied to Thailand also,
Must watch the "Ah Qua Show" n "Tiger Show" when u visit Thailand.

Totally agree. Paying that kind of money to "Tiger Show" was not worth it at all....
Old 06-09-2004, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

1000bht for two? That's OK in my book.
How can this be a ripoff?
In amsterdam it is 50€ and up...

Anyway when I was there...they really asked much much more than 1000bht
Old 06-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt
1000bht for two? That's OK in my book.
How can this be a ripoff?
In amsterdam it is 50€ and up...

Anyway when I was there...they really asked much much more than 1000bht
500 bahts is a rip off - why?
When you know that there are straight dealing live show joints charging nothing for the show in the same place with beers at 60 bahts too!

They make money from the on-premise short time they sell as well as the bar fines when the girls are booked out.

In Tokyo, the place where my local associates brought me for the shows were also very modestly priced in those days but its too long ago now for me to remember where and exactly how much.
Old 14-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 23
paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello ,

I think it's safer to patronise the King's Group tiger show at Patpong. Having said that, always check your bill when in Patpong.

The girls will try to make quick bucks by charging you for non-existant drinks. They won't do it in the beginning but somewhere in the middle where your bin (bin = container on table) is full of bills.

Make it a habit to check the bill before it goes into the bin or clear the bin (pay the bills) after every 3 or 4 rounds.

If you catch the girls padding the bill, call the mama-san or waitress to kick a fuss. Normally they will take the bill back. No problem.

last resort when in trouble, pay first and then complain to the tourist police.

Hope this helps. By the way, I think Pattaya has a better tiger show. At least the girls are prettier.

Paul
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1