The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
hummingbirdbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Can any Bros recommend a masseuse who does real authentic juagen? Not those handjob kind but real treatment de. And describe the experience. Thanks!
Old 31-07-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Johnny3Tears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
How was Venus Bro?
As what you guys said, No regret whatsoever!! Shower together proceed to massage thn BM finished off with juagen.. what more can i asked for.
Old 31-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just noticed this new English speaking Jane from ForbiddenCity if anyone wants to try. Big G cups for those boob lovers!

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=465269

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 31-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd07 View Post
Any bros tried Elena frm craiglist? How is she?
post link bro.
Old 31-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbirdbird View Post
Can any Bros recommend a masseuse who does real authentic juagen? Not those handjob kind but real treatment de. And describe the experience. Thanks!
Ember from shakyywayy speaks English and the customer before me was non-Chinese. Can communicate in simple English, clear and precise pronunciation and enunciation. JG LEGIT. However she's leaving soon, I'm not sure when. If I remember correctly, somewhere close to NDP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Texted her yesterday trying to book an appointment, she said she's still working, but full. Her business like damn good sia, kinda miss the reflection thingy.

Anyway, was looking for a good massage and remembered that I obtained bro shakyywayy's contact sometime ago. Browsed the site and decided for Demi, however she was already fully booked, so I went for Ember instead. I wanted more of a proper massage and JG this time than extra service and thought that Demi would suit me more according to the comments however, I was more than satisfied with the whole session. Arrived early so waited downstairs with instructions from SMS operator. Was greeted by a warm smile when I went up from a really tall lady in a tight dress.

Was brought to her room and I must say I liked the way her room was set up. Asked her about her song choices and realized she listens to English songs and prefer them over Chinese ones. She accepts English speaking customers and I must say her pronunciation and enunciation were pretty spot on. Was told by her she serves non-Chinese as well as she can speaks a little, enough to communicate. She offered me tea first which I thought was really nice. Handed me a towel and guided me to the toilet. I thought the place was empty so I walked around naked and she said I was daring, hurriedly put on the towel First time I shower next to a dryer that was working lol. She waited outside and brought me back to the room. Helped me dry some wet spots on my back and was told to lie down. Asked if I wanted oil or not, opted for yes.

Massage started with the back as usual. Really good strength and technique. I would say different style from Pain but almost as efficient. Pain's one made me feel weak and tired afterwards which made me sleep well, Ember's one made me feel light and released all the tension in my neck, shoulder and back. I would say both are good. She was really chatty and we talked a lot. Enjoyed it pretty much overall. Also she tends to put my hands in between her thighs while doing the massage, very playful but definitely still doing her proper massage on my back.

Then came the teasing massage. I must say she has her own way of doing this. Was really sensual and shiok It lasted for almost a good 10mins, not those kind tease you a bit then done. Was then told to flip over and the JG began. I must say this is the highlight as you can totally tell she's properly trained to do this. Kudos to bro shakyywayy for this level of QC. You guys know how usually more playful or more 'service' oriented masseuses tend to be less skilled in massage or JG, but not with Ember. She delivers. JG slowly transition into HJ and a bit of autoroam was allowed. She's really sensitive with her nipples. Finally unloaded and I must say the JG was really good, shot high, a bit landed on her face quite paiseh. She helped clean up and brought me to shower again. Dried me afterwards, paid and left.

Looks: 7.5/10 Pretty MILF looking. Switches to CFM look when doing HJ with lips licking action.
Body: 7.5/10 A little on the meaty side on her stomach. Boobs are probably a B. Sensitive nipples. Long, long legs my god.
Massage: 9.5/10 Great pressure, good technique with a touch of sensuality. Teasing massage after that was really good as well.
Attitude: 9/10 Really chatty and has never ending conversational topics to talk about. Offered tea, clean me up, dry me etc. The only thing that was a little turn off was towards the end during the HJ she told me to 'make proper use of time' as it was getting late. But I understood as I'm the last customer and it was already late. Nevertheless wasn't shortchanged or anything.
Autoroam: 7.5/10 Limited to the top, no tongue. Thighs are okay whenever available.
JG: 9.5/10 The best I've had so far. I went before one ML who was also well known for JG but was pain as hell and she didn't seem to bother I was hurting. Ember's one wasn't painful until it was unbearable. She would warn me beforehand if it's gonna hurt where she's gonna press. Constantly reminded me to relax as my body auto reflex will tense up. Effective as well, lil bro very satisfied.
HJ: 9:/10 I would say one of the better HJ's I've tried before. Not mechanical, can read my body and accommodate the rhythm which makes me feel more shiok. Not those kind want you to faster unload, even though she said time was gonna be up.
Damage: $150 usually I give at least $10 tips but the ATM doesn't dispense $10 notes wtf.
RTM: Yes, before she leaves and to tip her a little more.
SMS Operator: 10/10 Wah this bro damn friendly and patient. Good command of English and easy to understand directions, unlike some who used broken English or end up sending you in the wrong direction. After session ended still got follow up report.
Old 31-07-2014, 08:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Another English Speaking addition.Any FR??
★ EVE 夏娃 ★ EVA'S CHILDHOOD BUDDY- ALL RACES ENGLISH OK ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM★2xHJ★ ★ EVE 夏娃 ★ EVA'S CHILDHOOD BUDDY- ALL RACES ENGLISH OK ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM★2xHJ★
Frm Tiger den.
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=465369

Last edited by unregistered_10; 31-07-2014 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Paste link
Old 31-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Ember from shakyywayy speaks English and the customer before me was non-Chinese. Can communicate in simple English, clear and precise pronunciation and enunciation. JG LEGIT. However she's leaving soon, I'm not sure when. If I remember correctly, somewhere close to NDP.
Thanks bro!!!
Old 31-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbirdbird View Post
Thanks bro!!!
Can't find the thread bro!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

For Ember or shakyywayy's girls, please PM shakyywayy directly and he'll vet. He's no longer advertising on SBF nowadays.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if mentioned here yet, but Chewy's got a new girl that I think can understand English, or at least simple English? Name of Sophia.

http://chewyfruit.net/sophia/
Old 01-08-2014, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Not sure if mentioned here yet, but Chewy's got a new girl that I think can understand English, or at least simple English? Name of Sophia.

yup simple english, her accent is a little weird lol
Old 01-08-2014, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro shakyywayy always had good gems very exclusive like legendary rose and current ember, so does liltiger with his exclusive summer. Do pm him if need any ctc

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 01-08-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

Liltiger also got one:
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=465369

C
Old 01-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Just noticed this new English speaking Jane from ForbiddenCity if anyone wants to try. Big G cups for those boob lovers!

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=465269
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=465707
frankly speaking don't bother with this one
though she speaks good English... and she does have a pretty face n more than a handful pair of boobs, room was small, no proper massage bed, not that clean, massage got no feel
conclusion... not worth the money
Old 01-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
NeedMore is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros here try lisa from liltiger before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1