The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
supermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
The full GFE experience in Vietnam and Pattaya

Hey Forum

I was curious if anyone has received the full GFE experience in Pattaya or Hanoi/HCMC?

What I mean is, some girl staying with you 24hours a day for a week to be a girl you can go shopping, to the beach, stay in your hotel, fuck, etc.

Is it worth trying if I find it available? Or is it better changing girls every night and going to a different massage parlour every afternoon?

I'm going to go to Hanoi, HCMC and Pattaya in March/April and I fucking plan to go nuts and was looking for the best way to do it. 2010 was a hell stressful year and I plan to blow a lot of money (and other things..) on an epic 1 week bender in the sin city of Pattaya and 1 week in Vietnam with another 1 week undecided.

Thanks.

Also, it's a bit hard to search for info on Vietnam when most people on that thread are distracted by each others in-fighting. Let's respect the sanctity of sharing monger info lads!
Old 19-01-2011, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: The full GFE experience in Vietnam and Pattaya

1) Buy or catch one spider. Small one not bigger than a 5 cent coin is good.
2) Fill your bath tub with water. Hot, cold or lukewarm up to u.
3) Sit in the bath and make sure the water covers all of your body.
4) Now peel back your foreskin (if not circumcised) and just let your dick head stick out from the water.
5) Release said spider onto your dick head.
6) Spider will now run around your dick head unable to go elsewhere coz its surrounded by water.

Now thats how u "fuck spider"!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
hornytrai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The full GFE experience in Vietnam and Pattaya

supermonkey fuck spider. spider get pregnant give birth to SPIDERMONKEY. a new super hero in the fucking world.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1