The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2011, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Compiled Bangkok Chionging Info for Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Hi Bros,

I am looking for places where we can see coyote dancing and can talk/buy drinks/take out the coyotes. Looking for the pretty coyotes in slightly upmarket clubs as compared to the mass meat market places like Rainbow in Nana where the girls hardly dance but just shake their body lazily for the entire night. The standard of girls I'm looking for are like in this video:
yes yes.. there are many such G-clubs in Ratchada are like Resort, Caribbean etc. You can talk, buy drinks and maybe take out coyotes but chances of ST or LT on first nite are very slim as many bros will tell you. In fact, many bros have spent tonnes of baht and go regularly and still have to PCC in room
Old 12-01-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
infando2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Compiled Bangkok Chionging Info for Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Hi Bros,

I am looking for places where we can see coyote dancing and can talk/buy drinks/take out the coyotes. Looking for the pretty coyotes in slightly upmarket clubs as compared to the mass meat market places like Rainbow in Nana where the girls hardly dance but just shake their body lazily for the entire night. The standard of girls I'm looking for are like in this video:
Yup as ACMILAN quote there many more of this in rachatda like in the video is hollywood not easy to get the gals as have to spent alot just to take them out or even disappering act..I learnt my lesson and read up alot of info in SBF thus once bitten twice shy..

So if u really want those chicks try to get them at funky or muse at thonglor might even have for free if u r humsome

it is better that u roam around bkk and decide for yourself as they always say one man meat another man poison..just go through the threads and u find some place which u have never been b4 ..

tsk tsk i will be going soon in 13days time
Old 19-01-2011, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Compiled Bangkok Chionging Info for Newbies

My 1 satang's worth of advice...

Funky, Muse and clubs in Thonglor area generaly not so good for non-WL pick up. Reason being girls there more "hi-so" and more "tao". Unless u drive up in a Porshe, Lambo or Ferrari u will have better luck fishing at RCA. Scratch Dog, Hollywood etc... are usually populated by FLs or after work go-go ladies. So they don't count.

G-Clubs don't waste time unless u got deep pockets and either come to Bangkok often enough or a resident. Its a long term game with no sure results. Recently a Thai magazine also mentioned this in an article about coyotes and G-girls.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1