The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
orez is one of the Best!orez is one of the Best!orez is one of the Best!orez is one of the Best!
Any fun in Chengde?

Hey all, I'm currently in Chengde and I'm wondering if there are any nice massage parlour to go to? or can I call gals to my hotel in Chengde? Will be here for tonight only and tried searching on SBF with no avail. Appreciate to all forms of assistance rendered by all bros here in advance!
Old 07-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of
Re: Any fun in Chengde?

Are you referring to Chengdu? If so, there are alot of people giving out call cards along the streets at night. I think its about 300 to 600 rmb. Better to try getting fresh with the girls working in the shopping centres. They have natural affection for overseas chinese. Another place is the drinking establishments, there are some lonely OLs looking for some fun.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any fun in Chengde?

Hi bro,
Thank you for the points, I would like to return the favor; but as you can see it would take a while....
Once again thank you...if you need any help, just let me know.

My humble two cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1