The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
SANDY:-hp 85912860 , Top grade massage

Today , I ready enjoyed a very good massage from Sandy, B-Boobs at Sim Ave area junction of Lor 33.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/sandy-massage-fj/

HP: 85912860
I have booked since yesterday for the 1.5 hrs package

Today arrived , and was guided by her to her unit at the 5th floor.
A 1.60m young gfe feeling and smiling lady opened the door. She invited me to go into her room.
She asked me $80 or $130. I opted for $130 which include FJ .
Bypass the rest and immediately on to the massage. She had a strong finger pressed. She provide a top grade massage as comparable to Tao Hong or Qian Qian. After the full massage my whole body recharge. She really have the massage skills.

Of course after the massage the final FJ to complete the whole package. I recharge my system , left the place a happy man

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1