The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tall, elegant, perfect-figured Xiao Xue (with pics)

10 more days to go before she leaves...

Bros looking forward to fixing an appointment or a RTF with XX better hurry before it's too late.

She's really too good a gem to miss out so don't regret later

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 13-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 16
janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Tall, elegant, perfect-figured Xiao Xue (with pics)

As my boss is not in town, so try my luck to meet her for a "extended lunch" hour slot today since she is hot property. She replies she is available!! So straightaway put up an 'urgent last minute meeting' look in front of my fellow colleagues and make my way down from Tuas.

When I reached the kopi shop she is waiting, I was pleasantly surprised with her look & dressing. She look & dress like the 'girl next door' which you won't be caught dead in GL by friends or acquaintances that you are having lunch with a hooker!(Which we did after the session).

Get into my car & we check-in to my favorite Joo Chiat Firing range. Along the way tcss a bit but she look tired and a bit listless. (I guess must be from the toil of daily 'tek kan session' given by all the bros in the forum) On that, can't help feeling a bit sympathetic to their plight & they need to earn $ this way so far from home..haiz..

However, once inside the room and watching her stripped, my animal instincts took over all the moral conscience guilt feelings. I hugged her from the back with my hands massaging her ‘eau de natural’ B-cupped tits. I agreed with TS that her tits are firm and very nice to hold. This compliment coming from me, who is a tits-man that normally savage C-cupper and above is uncommon. Then she turns her neck and gives me a CFM look. I responded to her sexy looks by meeting our lips. She is quite a frencher, with our tongues interlocking and sucking each other lung in between kisses. Then we proceed to shower together and surprisingly with the earlier buildup, the shower was a dampener as it was quite SOP. It’s ok for me though because the air-con was bloody cold and I do not want ‘chill’ myself by spending too long in the bathroom.
Next we jump on the bed like two big kids (luckily the bed can take our weight) and engage in another round of smooching, catbath and the GFE she give is very real and her moans are ‘genuine’.
Then I grab my ‘blank attachment’ & pass it to her, she seem to have research on the different CD as she commented that my make in Japan 003 CD tip is prone to slip to the side with vigorous shafting and she is afraid the rubber will tear and leak during ejaculation. Can tell she is very worried about adopting the specimen of our bros. Nevertheless, attachment once on, own time one target, I started arty using the missionary bombardment. And can see she really enjoy it with her eyes closed and responding intimately with every thrust of my stroke. When I move into intense velocity thrusting, she hug and wraps me tightly with her legs, felt her clitoris tightening then she called out ‘Bao bei…urgh…”and she climaxed. I then switch her over to doggie and continue my penetration with my outstretched hands grabbing her nice perky tits. She was all aroused as she has just came and with my continuous arty bombardment, it is giving her new sensation as she became totally inhibited with high moaning pitch that rival Mariah Carey! Then I turn her over and lifted her soft ass toward me for deeper penetration. The atmosphere in the room was electrifying. I was thrusting her faster and faster and she responded by pulling me toward her and at times ‘scratching’ me. She was moaning..’urgh..urgh..’and then we came together. Physically exhausted, she laid beside me and nibbling my earlobe and say:”Bao bei, ni hao li hai…”

Totally satisfied, we washed up and went for lunch together. This ‘extended lunch’ definitely ranked one of the best bong I ever have and will stay in my memories to savor for the longest time.

Looks: 7/10(Natural beauty with little make-up)
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice firm solid handful B-cupper)
BBBJ: - (Not necessary as she got me so horny)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Cannot rank her perfect as there isn’t any in the first place)
Damage: 70 + (tip)+(hotel)
RTF: Yes, definitely and must do it before she leave on 20th. Feeling sad that tis gem is leaving so soon already!

(Bro TS, she is grateful to you for the help during her stay here. BTW, we just miss meeting each other yesterday because before she joins me for nourishment with turtle soup, she met you over at L23.)
Old 13-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet.gunn View Post

(Bro TS, she is grateful to you for the help during her stay here. BTW, we just miss meeting each other yesterday because before she joins me for nourishment with turtle soup, she met you over at L23.)
So ain't she greatful to Bro Walabis? hehehee...
Old 13-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
So ain't she greatful to Bro Walabis? hehehee...
Of course she is! She told me she is equally grateful to Xiao Ma Ge...
Old 13-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet.gunn View Post

Haahaaa.. coincidently I was having lunch with a colleague at the coffeeshop when she walked in so she sat with us. She told us that she was supposed to have lunch with you at L21 but somehow lose contact with each other.

She just happened to order her food when you called to tell her that you have managed to get a table at the turtle soup place so I told her dun bother finishing her food and asked her to go over to join u

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 13-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 16
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light

she is leaving so soon?? never hear her saying that. Leaving for good? coming back again?

Really got to act fast now...so many back log to clear next week

There was a bro that up her in the morning on yesterday, not enough, evening up her again! haha! that proves how good she is...

Enjoy the gem!

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 14-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starystarynite View Post

There was a bro that up her in the morning on yesterday, not enough, evening up her again! haha! that proves how good she is...

Enjoy the gem!

Wow! Impressive...

Old 14-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
Arthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have a try at Xiao Xue (aka Tian Tian) this afternoon and somehow experience wasn't that good in my case. Probably due to the lack of chemistry between her and me.

Looks: 6/10
Boby: 7/10 (a small scar on right side of tummy)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 5/10
Damage: 70 + (hotel)

Total session lasted less than 40 minutes.

Anyway, it's just another of those days.

Thanks to brother iluvmiki for the contact

Last edited by Arthurh; 14-09-2008 at 10:28 PM. Reason: add in the thankyou for bro iluvmiki
Old 15-09-2008, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kucingkurap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro -- pls share her contact . cant wait to meet her.
Old 15-09-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dan80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Tall, elegant, perfect-figured Xiao Xue (with pics)

hi bro don mind can share the contact? nice gal!
Old 15-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 22
Blue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the contact......was suppoese to meet on thurs but due to some work issue had to postponed it till yesterday.

Met her at Lavender and while waiting for her arrival, checked into the hotel

Ding dong, opened and was a bit stunned by her height. shes indeed tall of cos a bit shorter after she removed her high heels.

Anyway had a great outing with her and had 2 shots...hee hee within the 1hr!! of coz paid her much more...but truly enjoyed it.

Love the doggie session when she she put her left leg(knee) on the small stool and the other leg on the bed while looking at the mirror....

Solidz!!!

Lastly thanks for the contact no, iluvmiki
Old 15-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Samster

Bros that have her number do contact her for a session soon.

This will be her last week of action before she leaves!!!

Old 15-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ramses2410 is Cool - loads of Potential

nice gal bro.
can i h her contract no?
thanks
Old 16-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
kefuso is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
Bros that have her number do contact her for a session soon.

This will be her last week of action before she leaves!!!
Many tks to bro iluvmiki for sharing the contact of this wonderful gem...Too lazy to write FR but overall it was a sextisfying sexperience for both of us...She really is a hardworking gal and never fails to meet up to your expectations wanted to RTF but the timing does not meet..Anyway, have uppzzz you for sharing such a wonderful gem with us
Old 16-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4522 / Power: 23
SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute

Thank to TS for the contact...

Tried her this afternoon and waited for her at Lor 2X, when she arrived she was wearing a black low top and she used her scarf to cover her 2 great asset! She had a flawless white smooth skin which is very fair. She is tall, friendly and very chatty.
When reach the hotel she requested for a room with mirror, brothers should know which hotel……..

Here is my FR of her.....

Looks – 8/10 (quite eye catching)
Country/Province – China / Chong Qing
Body – Great figure 8.5/10
Boobs – 8/10 (nice to press and fondle)
Bath – she offered but I decline
GFE - 9/10 (quite comfortable like gf)
French – yes
BBBJ – 8/10 (Good suction and requested for 69 position ..hahaha)
Pussy / painting– 8/10 (small, tight, not smell)
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodating and great THX sound effect, finished off in doggie which she requested for it)
Attitude: 9/10 (hardworking with attitude of pleasing). After FJ we spent almost the 2 hours on the bed curdle each other and dose off. What a great GF feeling.
RTF – Yes
She is leaving on 23 sept and have not decide whether to come back again so brothers who got her nos better act fast….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1