The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light
Enchanting Local FL J

Just to add on more on this local FL which I had mentioned in my the other thread : Alluring Local FL Karen

This is another girl which I got to know, sadly to say that due to my heavy and tight work schedule I still got no time to try her yet, another factor contribute to this is that currently this girl is in poly thus need to attend lessons from weekdays, as mentioned by her she only can take up customers on Fri / Sat and Sun. Please check with her again.

Please take note that I had not try her yet thus I do not know her skills or advantages in bed, I can only estimate her figure and features. Please do not blame me if she is not good in bed. I had already warn you beforehand.

Ratings of J :
Name : J
Looks : Poly girl looks, she is from one of the poly * Please dun ask me which one
Stats : 35-24-34 " I dun noe what cup she has please go and see yourself
Damage : 150/2/90
Stay in the east
Ht : 160cm
Wt : 45kg

P"S - I can only give out the numbers to first 5 senior brothers here who had more than 100 points, just to prevent too many brothers disturbing her from her studies. The rest please kindly wait.

Please do not quote this forum as she does not know about this.

Cheers
Old 16-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 22
bohemian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybohemian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Enchanting Local FL J

upz u liao bro

pls PM ctc... tks!
Old 16-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster

trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
upz u liao bro

pls PM ctc... tks!
Hi all the bros here who had PM me, please be patient I will surely reply your PMs, I need time to reply you guys, by the way J can only take chinese brothers, hope I did not offend to other bros from the other races.

Please bear in mind as J is currently studying, she may not pick up or reply your calls / sms at the very first minute, so please wait for her response after you had contacted her.

Please be patient. Thanks for understanding.
Old 16-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Bro , i join in the queue too . Hear from you soon

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Everything has changed! Fuck that!

*NOTICE : Not available to exchange points.
Old 16-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

great find bro
in terms of looks, how does she compare to Karen?
Old 16-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser639 View Post
great find bro
in terms of looks, how does she compare to Karen?
Bro,

That is a tough question, different people different tastes, different views and opinons, in my eyes, karen has the looks of an ah-lian, J have the looks of a poly girl, innocent and naive.
Old 16-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

i miss poly days...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 16-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
i miss poly days...
Me too, but I am too busy to try her. Wasted.

To all brothers,

I had got the quota of brothers as mentioned earlier on, all other brothers who missed the cut please wait for the next wave, regretted about that. Please hold on your horses and wait for further information. To the other brothers who PM me in the first wave, please wait for my replies on J"s numbers. I am waiting for her to reply me whether does she want to contact you guys directly or leave me to arrange for her ( Please note that I am not her OKT just to help her to arrange so that she can concentrate on her studies ).

Thank you for your understanding.
Old 16-10-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance View Post
Me too, but I am too busy to try her. Wasted.

To all brothers,

I had got the quota of brothers as mentioned earlier on, all other brothers who missed the cut please wait for the next wave, regretted about that. Please hold on your horses and wait for further information. To the other brothers who PM me in the first wave, please wait for my replies on J"s numbers. I am waiting for her to reply me whether does she want to contact you guys directly or leave me to arrange for her ( Please note that I am not her OKT just to help her to arrange so that she can concentrate on her studies ).

Thank you for your understanding.
noted...we will all wait lah

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 16-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance View Post
...To the other brothers who PM me in the first wave...I am waiting for her to reply me whether does she want to contact you guys directly or leave me to arrange for her ( Please note that I am not her OKT just to help her to arrange...
Nice of you, the girls must be very kam tong that you helping them so much
hmm...maybe i did like innocent look type then ah lian type...
too long never exercise, body aching from servicing Karen yesterday...lol
will PM you when i recuperate strength and vit M
Old 16-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Mr. Lonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another great find by bro in sbf.Too bad a newbie like me will not have a chance to try yet.Given her stats and damages,really really a bargain.Hopefully will have a chance to try her 1 of these days.Keep up the good work bro Trance and uncover more gems to share with us.
Old 16-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

better to wait for fr

Can't up yet: max_priest
Old 16-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya...me too missed the poly days.
Old 16-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
i miss poly days...
bro aczeta76, got young gal thread i will see you...
fast leg fast hand...
Old 16-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
bro aczeta76, got young gal thread i will see you...
fast leg fast hand...
Up to neck in work the last week past so now need to release some tension...

Booked session with Rita next week to for maintenance massage.. she soooo popular that I have to book many days in advance.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1