The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 24-03-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by restart View Post
Great, thanks bro. Watch out for tc112888 bros
definite scam when they ask for credit transfer or proof of purchase ...

normally Cash on Delivery. Good luck !
Old 25-03-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
now regular price range has gone to inflated $150-200 w/o service or super rushed type

see how long they can tahan ... we just have to pcc more or whack the more decent ones ... don't be carrot and let them anyhow TOK !
Bros just fuck and don't pay. With the huge amount of fake frs and increase price claiming their $200 above is good business is pretty bullshit.

Fuck first if fake photo fuck them verbally abuse them then call the police or report to hotel management. Bring some weapons along especially dealing with scammer or ridiculous pricing.

Dealing with china okts is play nasty with in our own homeground. We should have ZERO tolerance and respect for scammers and fake frs

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 25-03-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I mean those who quotes $180-$200 should be very popular: demand increase, price increase, quantity drops -- basic economy.
Lol most bullshit thing ever heard and excuse to increase price. The FuckIng truth is nobody or very few will visited $200 and above china fls. This is the most ridiculous pricing ever to happen .

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 25-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Lol most bullshit thing ever heard and excuse to increase price. The FuckIng truth is nobody or very few will visited $200 and above china fls. This is the most ridiculous pricing ever to happen .
True, many years back when i was hitting massage joints with hj ending, the normal damage then was $30 but there was one place increased to $50...when asked why she say cos no biz so they had to increase to cover for lack of biz....warp logic of economics if you asked me....the rule of the thumb is no biz cut price to generate interest..of course they can try to increase further but then you make it like it so exclusive that one only narrow down the market share and less biz especially if there are so many comparable svc providers..
Old 25-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
True, many years back when i was hitting massage joints with hj ending, the normal damage then was $30 but there was one place increased to $50...when asked why she say cos no biz so they had to increase to cover for lack of biz....warp logic of economics if you asked me....the rule of the thumb is no biz cut price to generate interest..of course they can try to increase further but then you make it like it so exclusive that one only narrow down the market share and less biz especially if there are so many comparable svc providers..
Let them eat grass

Bro And they like to act busy like so fucking popular when no biz. Play acting skills at best. To me increase price is no different from a scammer. They have to resort to writing FAKE frs to create fake demand.

$200 and above pricing is the latest scam of 2017.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 25-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

http://prcprincess.com/model/an-ni/

Fake pic ... A PIG asking for 100 a fuck
I rejected on t spot
She said no wonder my numb was blacklist
I replied its ok blacklist at all mean tats their lost as I m paying customer

Cheong down to GL had a Cat60 PRC for sexxistfied bonk and good lunch

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 25-03-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bros just fuck and don't pay. With the huge amount of fake frs and increase price claiming their $200 above is good business is pretty bullshit.

Fuck first if fake photo fuck them verbally abuse them then call the police or report to hotel management. Bring some weapons along especially dealing with scammer or ridiculous pricing.

Dealing with china okts is play nasty with in our own homeground. We should have ZERO tolerance and respect for scammers and fake frs
I agree with you and these scammers should be exposed.
But NEVER NEVER ever resort to violence or carry any weapons. Now the authorities especially Shanmugam are very paranoid about people carrying weapons in public. There is a better way in dealing with these scammers. FYI there is an anonymous hotline number to call Cantonment and report the incident. Can also add photographs and whatsapp to them. This way is better than confronting them with weapons and getting yourself into trouble. Give the info to the police and get them to do some work afterall we are paying so much tax for their salaries.
Old 25-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bros just fuck and don't pay.
Dun ever do that. If you fuck and dun pay you are oredi on the wrong side of the law if the police are called even if she admits that she is a prostitute. Worse case scenario you could even be charged for rape or molest.

A simpler way is to pay pro-rata if you kenna scam. If she advertise $100 for 1 hour but chase you out after only 30 mins..... then just pay her $50 for the 30mins. Tell her to call the police if she kpkb..... you have done nothing wrong in this scenario and police will not take any action against you. I know of some real life examples of such cases that happened.
Old 26-03-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know I will kena zap again for posting this...
Simply posting here on bad fr is useless, bros out there, is there any way we can relay the message to okts n fls out there???
This must be stopped! We sg man no carrot head, we must fight back!!! Knn at work kena bully by prc, uncle aunty at bus bully by prc, now I believe many okts also prc.

Why we sg ppl everytime must be bullied by prc. After work I just and to destress n go bonk prc fl to vent my anger, in the end more frustrated as the person and description all diff everytime....

Bros out there, anyone got any idea how to fight this war?
Old 26-03-2017, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, if an FL has such a high demand, I don't see what is the reason why she cannot raise her price from $100 to $150, or from $150 to $200.

This is a free market anyhow. If you don't like the pricing, I'm afraid you have to leave it, my friend. Cheers.
Old 26-03-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If a costumer thinks the price is not reasonable, what about just say no.
Old 26-03-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
If a costumer thinks the price is not reasonable, what about just say no.
some time song song liao so small head become the big boss....
but my style is bad, won't say anything then, just finished the deed and boycott next round..
Old 26-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
some time song song liao so small head become the big boss....
but my style is bad, won't say anything then, just finished the deed and boycott next round..
Sorry to say tat yr kind of attitude let them feel tat SG man r easy to get off
Tats make t present practice w quick job ... fake pic ... pay 1st .... easy $$$
Now most OKTs r Ah Tiong n they price the FLs n tell them what they can do w quick $$$ ....
I think they only dare to do it in SG
2 years back as we still happily bonking w some SG OKTs intro no issue
Now just deserted them ask them eat their own shit

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 26-03-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually PRCs are not afraid of our legal system. They dun mind breaking the laws and going to jail here as they say our jails are so comfortable that it is like going away to holiday resort. And even the timid ones will do as they like without regards to the laws as they know they will not be bullied inside prison if they are jailed.
Old 26-03-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Danger! Danger!
http://www.sgrelax.com/girl/116-rongrong/

This awful lady has changed her photos, and moved from Novena to Chinatown. Brothers beware please, do not get scammed by her. Please scroll down to see previous FRs on her by other Bro and myself.
Thank you for reading, and chiong safe and smart.

http://www.sgrelax.com/girl/54-xiaoyuer/

Hi Bros
Saw this awful lady still around cheating our bros with her bad service and attitude. So, bump it here so that our bros do not fall into her trap.
Thank you for reading, and chiong safe and smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Hi Bro Krypto
Nice name you have I also had a very unpleasant encounter with this FL. See my FR copied here for reference. This FL is indeed bad news. Upzz you my humble point Bro, for sharing your FR

http://www.sgrelax.com/girl/54-xiaoyuer/

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2542

This one is bad news, so please be very careful. Stays opposite the Novena C, in mixed development housing, 3rd floor unit. Awfully bad vibes from her. I strongly suspect she has had her tough way with some of us local bros here and short changed us knowing that we are not the type to retaliate.

In person, she is in late 30s to early 40s; probably the reason for with such darkness and low lighting throughout the whole apartment, and the few minutes of lights up (upon my request to undress and shower) showed her true age.

Upon entering the room, extremely insistent for ‘shuang fei’ until I told her that I will leave if she persists. Asked for payment up front, and she said this is the regulation, and we all know better.

Throughout the encounter, she was pushy and grumpy. The last straw was when she said that Singapore guys are fraud and cheaters, and she met some who say no money to pay after the deed, and she had a hard time collecting the payment. I walked out immediately without even undressing.

My humble contribution, thank you for reading, and chiong safe Bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1