The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!
Re: The Good Woman Of Bangkok

GDWB2.MPG
http://www.uploading.com/files/Q88HVRKC/GDWB2.MPG.html

GDWB3
http://www.uploading.com/files/JRCD7BVO/GDWB3.MPG.html

GDWB4.MPG
http://www.uploading.com/files/LJX2JFB8/GDWB4.MPG.html

GDWB6.MPG
http://www.uploading.com/files/6QUTA0LT/GDWB6.MPG.html

GDWB7.MPG
http://www.uploading.com/files/LYJB157J/GDWB7.MPG.html

GDWB8.MPG
http://www.uploading.com/files/RNAK8IV1/GDWB8.MPG.html

GDWB9.MPG
http://www.uploading.com/files/C6L5AT1E/GDWB9.MPG.html

Pai sei 1 and 5 having some problem uploading. still trying
Old 17-02-2007, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

GDWB1
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/396848/GDWB1.MPG

GDWB5
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/396781/GDWB5.MPG
Old 17-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

thanks bro!
will up u
Old 17-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks too bro, heard about this movie but yet to watch it.
Old 16-07-2007, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kam30en deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have part 9? I managed to download parts 1-8, but still need part 9. This would be greatly appreciated. If someone gives me part 9, I will combine all the parts and spread this film around the internet using bittorrent and edonkey. Thanks in advance.
Old 16-07-2007, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

Does anyone have part 9 (GDWB9)? I have parts 1-8, and if someone gives me part 9, I will combine all the parts and spread the file using bittorrent and edonkey.
Old 16-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 21
Bonker911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonker911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonker911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Good Woman Of Bangkok

Edited the movie's 9-parts into one almost 10mins (100MB) mpeg clip.

http://www.uploading.com/files/LYXMI089/Aoi.MPG.html

I think the re-edited clip "tells" a better story from Aoi's perspective.

Old 16-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Bonker911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonker911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonker911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kam30en View Post
Does anyone have part 9? I managed to download parts 1-8, but still need part 9.
Part 9 as requested.

http://www.uploading.com/en/files/Z2...man09.mpg.html
Old 17-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Can anyone reupload this. All I need is the last part (which I missed last time) and I'll than post it to bittorrent so others can enjoy it.

Thanks
Old 17-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Does anyone have part 9?
Old 17-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 22
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

Anyone involved (on one way or another) with a WL in Thailand, or anyone at all with a penchant for good film should watch 2005's "Midnight My Love".

Its beautiful soundtrack, simplistic story-telling method, breathtaking cinematography (several shots of Bangkok at night are postcard perfect) and top-notch performances by the leads (Petchtai Wongkamlao and the gorgeous Woranut Wongsawan) make this a must-see.

From Wikipedia:

"Sombat is a taxicab driver in Bangkok. A loner, only seeks companionship through the melodramatic soap operas and old-time Thai pop ballads on his favorite AM radio station. He's picky about the fares he takes, and those passengers he does pick up invariable complain about the "Golden Oldies" radio show he's listening to. For those few co-workers that actually notice him, he's a source of amusement, a luddite who doesn't even own a mobile phone.

He follows a routine that has him driving the cab by night and sleeping by day in his small apartment. He eats at the same food stall and orders the same meal each day. Sometimes he'll visit a ballroom where big band music is played and there is dancing, but he always sits by himself and sips a Coke. He also writes letters to his radio station, hoping one night he'll hear his letter read on air.

For part of his evenings at work, he parks his cab in a queue outside a massage parlor. One night he picks up four "masseuses" as they are getting off work. Three of them tease him for listening to the old radio station, but the fourth, Nual, sits quietly, which catches Sombat's attention. The next night, Nual rides with Sombat again. She becomes a regular fare and the pair begin a friendship.

The homely, middle-aged Sombat thinks he and the beautiful, young Nual are actually a lot alike. In one of his letters to the radio station, he writes about the relationship and points out that he takes people to their destinations, but he never gets anywhere himself. And Nual, in her job, takes men to their destinations, but never to where she needs to be. She's stuck there, working to send money home to her family in the rural provinces.

Nual is being pushed by her pimp to become the mistress for a gangster, but Sombat remains a loyal friend and continues to ferry her home each night. The story starts to take a strange turn when Sombat is held by the police for questioning, and he misses his appointment pick-up time with Nual. Sombat has a dark past that he's never let on about, and he grows distant from Nual, which pushes her closer to the gangster."

I'd especially like to thank Norikassan55 for recommending this piece of great film to me (just thought I'd nudge this along, Norikassan great things ought to be shared).

It says as much about the power of film that it was able to send me to tears at the credits when I didn't understand a word of Thai. I know these things only happen in movies, but we're all allowed to dream. In a way, we're all different versions of the same Sombat. All of us.
Old 17-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kam30en View Post
Does anyone have part 9?
Re-loaded for you.

Bkk-Woman09.mpg

Do share the torrent link also.
Old 17-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster

Midnight My Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
Anyone involved (on one way or another) with a WL in Thailand, or anyone at all with a penchant for good film should watch 2005's "Midnight My Love".

Its beautiful soundtrack, simplistic story-telling method, breathtaking cinematography (several shots of Bangkok at night are postcard perfect) and top-notch performances by the leads (Petchtai Wongkamlao and the gorgeous Woranut Wongsawan) make this a must-see.
One of my favourite Thai movies.

Here is a YouTube link for those interested to watch.

Old 17-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 22
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

The full movie:

Part 1

crunchyroll - Midnight My Love - Movie - Part 1

Part 2

crunchyroll - Midnight My Love - Movie - Part 2 (Final)

Remember to click on the "larger" icon to enjoy it on a wider screen.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
snoopx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
Just came across this old thread for The Good Woman of Bangkok, however, all the download links seems to be dead. If anyone still has this movie, I wonder if they could upload it somewhere? It's quite hard to get hold of, so I'm sure there would be interest in it, and not just from me. Thanks in advance.
The Good Woman of Bangkok (1991)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1