The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2008, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Spa in Bangkok

Hi Bros, i am now in BKK and i was searching for spa facilities in Bangkok. What i found so far are all with a time limit.

I'm looking for spas like in SG where we can enjoy until we songz then go for massage.

Any good & clean spas to recommend in BKK?
Old 06-11-2008, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa in Bangkok

You are in the wrong forum.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
You are in the wrong forum.
really? then which section is the correct one? thanks for informing.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Spa in Bangkok

Newbie1982,

My favorite spa is Bangkok is called Rajadamri Spa! You can do a short website search in google.com. All day spa usage will cost you 300B and 2 hour of traditional Thai massage will cost 400B. The placehas cold and whirl pool, steam and dry sauna and hot pool! you will get free teas and fruits. Rajadamri Spa is located across from Central World Mall or Pratunum. Also, King and I Massage located on Sukhumvit Soi12 has a spa for men but cost is 500B for all day and massage will cost 500B for two hours.

But if you're interested in Gay Spa, go directly to Pat Pong! Ha ha ha ha ha

42 days!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 06-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1982 View Post
Hi Bros, i am now in BKK and i was searching for spa facilities in Bangkok. What i found so far are all with a time limit.
I'm looking for spas like in SG where we can enjoy until we songz then go for massage.
Any good & clean spas to recommend in BKK?
Try Bangkok Natural Spa in Pattanakarn then. Further down the road is Tarawadee.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 06-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Newbie1982,

My favorite spa is Bangkok is called Rajadamri Spa! You can do a short website search in google.com. All day spa usage will cost you 300B and 2 hour of traditional Thai massage will cost 400B. The placehas cold and whirl pool, steam and dry sauna and hot pool! you will get free teas and fruits. Rajadamri Spa is located across from Central World Mall or Pratunum. Also, King and I Massage located on Sukhumvit Soi12 has a spa for men but cost is 500B for all day and massage will cost 500B for two hours.

42 days!
Thanks.. Rajadamri Spa across Central World Mall.. is it along the BIG C building? (beside Big C, there is a hotel.. forgotten the name) .. is it along these buildings?
Old 06-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DesireSYT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Norice.

Any idea if there are spas in bangkok that functions like those in Macau (with food and overnight stay included) ?? Thanks.

Quote:
Newbie1982,

42 days!
Old 06-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Newbie1982,

No, it's further up the road, next to the canal. Do a website search and will show a map.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

Desire SYT,

No, in Bangkok, there is no SPAs that provide overnight sleeping facilities! I have a friend in Nuuanu that he goes to China and never stays in a hotel, he always sleeps in a massage spa, it's free! I don't know if it's true but he said, "he saves lots of money sleeping in a spa insted of a hotel!"

Old 07-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Newbie1982,

No, it's further up the road, next to the canal. Do a website search and will show a map.
icic... i try to locate the place then.. .saw the map but kinda small ... thanks !!
Old 07-11-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Desire SYT,

No, in Bangkok, there is no SPAs that provide overnight sleeping facilities! I have a friend in Nuuanu that he goes to China and never stays in a hotel, he always sleeps in a massage spa, it's free! I don't know if it's true but he said, "he saves lots of money sleeping in a spa insted of a hotel!"
yes .. that's affirmative ...
not onli u can sleep in the SPA joints .. even at sauna joints too ...
Old 07-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am not sure if the place is still around, but a few years ago I used to go to a place called Rearn Phraya on Lat Phrao Road.... Got big pool, shower and so on and once you have finished, you can go to the "fish tank" and choose the lady you want. The spa is by entrance (I think) and the massage is extra. Of course the "extra' is also extra. Can't remember the price of everything tho... This info is circa 2004. Hope it helps
Old 03-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

[removeddd]

Last edited by newbie1982; 29-01-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

Newbie1982,

Recommend Carnation Spa, their phone number is 086-3649145! The location is near Korean Embassy. Spa rate is 140B all day, 2 hours of Thai Massaage with special is 2,000B!

Old 04-02-2009, 01:20 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Spa in Bangkok

Quote:
Newbie1982,

Recommend Carnation Spa, their phone number is 086-3649145! The location is near Korean Embassy. Spa rate is 140B all day, 2 hours of Thai Massaage with special is 2,000B!
Wow....like that no bad leh....must tried it out during our March Invasion.....many thanks, bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1