The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stone08 is Cool - loads of Potential
another one : kena gong tao

I think I have kena gong tao in BKK. Not the true type of gong tao as in black magic.
I discovered the BKK scene last year. OMG, it was an eye opening experience, like a kid in a candy shop.
Like a paradise on earth.
You are treated like a king (almost)
You get true prawn peelers :P
You get gfe feelings.
Very gfe
Of cuz we know that we are treated this way because of the money given. But then it still felt nice. Its like sometimes when others give you a false compliment, you still feel good even though you know that it is a false compliment.
Difficult to get that kind of gfe, maybe during courtship, before marriage. Is this why I am one of the latest victim of gong tao?
Since I got to know abt the WL scene in BKK, I have spent too much money but its like an addiction. I even blew my bonus away, what a sin…
Should not have eaten the forbidden fruit. If I have not tasted it, I would not know what I am missing. Regret. Now I cannot control the impulse to fly over there.
Feel like flying over instantly, tonight , this weekend.
I feel alive when I am there. Feel dreadful when back in SG, work is dreadful, home is dreadful..
One consolation that I can stop this potential financial ruin and personal ruin is that I get sick of the place.
To think that I have not even cultivated a tirak yet…..don't think I can…cant afford…haha
Old 18-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: another one : kena gong tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone08 View Post
To think that I have not even cultivated a tirak yet…..don't think I can…cant afford…haha
Welcome to Tirakship..
Old 18-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
MrBBBJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome to the land of smiles!!! =)
Old 19-12-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: another one : kena gong tao

Aiyah! This type of thing after some time u will get sian one lah
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 19-12-2008, 01:52 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
I think I have kena gong tao in BKK. Not the true type of gong tao as in black magic.
I discovered the BKK scene last year. OMG, it was an eye opening experience, like a kid in a candy shop.
Like a paradise on earth.
You are treated like a king (almost)
You get true prawn peelers :P
You get gfe feelings.
Very gfe
Of cuz we know that we are treated this way because of the money given. But then it still felt nice. Its like sometimes when others give you a false compliment, you still feel good even though you know that it is a false compliment.
Difficult to get that kind of gfe, maybe during courtship, before marriage. Is this why I am one of the latest victim of gong tao?
Since I got to know abt the WL scene in BKK, I have spent too much money but its like an addiction. I even blew my bonus away, what a sin…
Should not have eaten the forbidden fruit. If I have not tasted it, I would not know what I am missing. Regret. Now I cannot control the impulse to fly over there.
Feel like flying over instantly, tonight , this weekend.
I feel alive when I am there. Feel dreadful when back in SG, work is dreadful, home is dreadful..
One consolation that I can stop this potential financial ruin and personal ruin is that I get sick of the place.
Good luck bro... when a puying stick to you. initially she give you the best gfe with little pay off. then you think it's worth it and continue the relationship with her since it's cheap. Awhile later when you encounter she with another guy, you confront her. Then she cry and tell you 1000 reasons. In order not to let other guy touch him, you decide to keep her by paying her some money and encourage her to work on decent job. Not too long later, she will probably tell you she came from a poor family and need to send money home to support them monthly. Ask more money from you. So bro.... this is the usual scenario you will encounter. I know you dont wish to own a teerak, but you will fall into the trap without knowing it one.... keke....

If you are touch & go type. you are save. Else you probably will start another thread to share your sad story later.... :P
Old 19-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
...Cool... deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh... Singapore u can get the same treatment!
Old 19-12-2008, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Cool... View Post
oh... Singapore u can get the same treatment!
ha ha ha ha.... ATMs are all over the world.........
Old 19-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 19
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Good luck bro... when a puying stick to you. initially she give you the best gfe with little pay off. then you think it's worth it and continue the relationship with her since it's cheap. Awhile later when you encounter she with another guy, you confront her. Then she cry and tell you 1000 reasons. In order not to let other guy touch him, you decide to keep her by paying her some money and encourage her to work on decent job. Not too long later, she will probably tell you she came from a poor family and need to send money home to support them monthly. Ask more money from you. So bro.... this is the usual scenario you will encounter. I know you dont wish to own a teerak, but you will fall into the trap without knowing it one.... keke....

If you are touch & go type. you are save. Else you probably will start another thread to share your sad story later.... :P
Well said Bro...The same tricks were used every where with some modifications due to different culture. Good luck to all the cheonging Bros.

Cheers
LTC
Old 19-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post

If you are touch & go type. you are save. Else you probably will start another thread to share your sad story later....
yes bro holymannn, u r rite....be it in the BKK or PRC, all the meimei who wrok in the rite light area, coz the have money issue, if not what the hell the work there? we give the the money in return we get GFE and service like the king,but never the less dun fall in to the trap, onec we get the feeling for them we r in trouble, they will start ask u for this and that...The a so many no ofstory in the matter of heart some bros have writen there.
Like i always, either u paid, f*** and forgot it ,or if u want to play the kc game have to be very smart and dun fall in to the trap....
good luck to all bro.....and merry x'mas....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 19-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm able to offer my service to cure your gong tao....
Old 19-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
timothy16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

must learn to have self restrain
Old 19-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Aiyah! This type of thing after some time u will get sian one lah
I totally agreed with Bro havana... i too, have tasted the sweet allures and suffered the withdrawal symptoms... after awhile, i grown out of it... been there, done that, no regret and still enjoying life now...
Old 19-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I'm able to offer my service to cure your gong tao....
wow, waiting to hear your cure!
Old 19-12-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow, waiting to hear your cure!
Money solves everything.... pay for my service...
Old 19-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Money solves everything.... pay for my service...
Wah..... LCB, nowadays you got so many sidelines arh?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1