The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
dancetoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The best value in your opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
that is not their job .... it's their hobby and favourite past time game ...

what same league ... bro dancetoo is in the premier league ...
me onli in division 3 ....
Kaoz. Please la bro. Dont humble until make me 'cannot bring my head up'...

I in S League ok. Heard before or not.

Hahaha!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
No wonder you're in the same league as CASH KING adidas88. Kudos to you!
Wa. i wonder who is the next cash king beside Adidas88...

Hmmm...

with all the CONFIRMED TRIP written clearly at the signiture section.

Me definately not in the same league as you all.
I have to be eskimo confirm to my igloo, saving saving saving, for 3-6 months before can go oversea

Some people as rich as IRON MAN, got to go bery bery bery bery often
Old 06-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
what same league ... bro dancetoo is in the premier league ...
me onli in division 3 ....
Please lah you in division 3? Then I must be in division 5 man! Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancetoo View Post
with all the CONFIRMED TRIP written clearly at the signiture section.

Me definately not in the same league as you all.
I have to be eskimo confirm to my igloo, saving saving saving, for 3-6 months before can go oversea

Some people as rich as IRON MAN, got to go bery bery bery bery often
The <CONFIRMED TRIPS> listing is to invite bros who happen to travel on the same dates as me to cheong together. More convenient this way. You should have seen bro adidas88's listing before he edited his signature. 3 months ago he already booked all the way until Aug 2009 liao!

Bro some people like to eat S$10.00 chicken rice. Some are contented with just S$3.00 chicken rice. I'm merely stretching my dollar value for value. The money I saved and made I re-invest into my business and entertainment budget. That is how I make do month after month and able to travel and cheong often. Please feel free to contact me if anyone needs a consultant on how to cut cost on your company unnecessary wastages. This is one of my ricebowls also.

If you ask those bros who have met up with me. They know that I always source for the best deals. Just like in my work I'll negotiate for the best deals with my suppliers. I don't stay in 3 stars and above hotels and eat humbly. For bonking I go all out.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
northernrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Comparing China and BKK - is it more value for money in all areas like

1. mp with full service
2. fish bowl (like nana/soicowboy girls)
3. g-club

I am afraid you guys are only playing in the g-club arena/ or the higher end of the bonking scene.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ranking venues on value is difficult because we differing in tastes and the things that are important. But here are some great value options IMHO but ranked in anyway.

1) Surabaya - For the best combination of fantastic sex at cheap prices, all other things be damned go to Surabaya. You can stay at the Novotel for S$50 a day including a great breakfast - s$35 a day at Sahid near the train station for an acceptable but not great 3* place. Then at night go to Dolly where you can get 3 60-90 minutes of really high quality sex (GFE and multiple pops) sessions for S$10-20 a pop. During the day get a good massage in a decent health center for $25, and leave yourself S$15 for taxis, food, and etc... Can't beat that for s$150 anywhere. Problem is Dolly isn't exactly a Macau sauna. Plus the girls are dark skinned, many prefer white skin, and finding a good looker takes a lot of walking. Plus, Indonesians not so great if you are Chinese, but the most friendly if you are not Chinese. A good budget buster here is to go to Simponi during the day, it's in an alley around the corner from the Majapit Hotel. Here, the girl quality is quite high, service is top notch, good rooms, but the costs for an hour is S$60.

2) Jakarta is an awesome value as well, especially with the weak rupiah. However, you gotta be smart about where you go and what activities you choose here, or else it's poor values. Great values are the massage joints and fuck shops in North Jakarta. Semi-pro FL are available and can be reasonable. FL'ers in Discos and nightclubs have a fucked up sense of self-worth from all the head shaking they do! The fuckshops up north are filled with great looking SYT, good attitudes, and great sexual performers. ST pricing is great with prices from S$35-$50. A 90 minute massage and good fuck will go for s$70-100. There are more expensive options, but for me makes no sense because they are staffed with the same girls who move around from the cheaper places. For S$250 a day you can go hog wild.

2) Changping and Chang An in Southern China -- Well these places are well documented her. For a "cheap" location they look standards here are the highest. Girls can be very sweet and are very good at the jobs. Some can fuck quite well, but there is something missing that there Indonesian sisters have. For every budget, there is good value here. You can do S$150 a day with several BBS girl sessions, a footie, stay in a decent hotel, and eat some great food. Or you can stay in a great $4 hotel, doing a over the top sauna experience, blow it out in an amazing KTV, do one ST at the KTV and bring another back to your hotel for a LT, eat amazing food, and get great massage. Of course that will cost you S$400-S$500 a day..... But somehow that seems like the best damn way to spend that kind of money..haha

Two cheap places which I think are NOT good value are Cambodia and Balibago in PI. These places off the girls at low prices, but hotels suck and over priced. Plus you will play cat and mouse games all night trying to find a pretty girl who actually barfine and them trying to extract expensive drinks out of you.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernrock View Post
Comparing China and BKK - is it more value for money in all areas like
1. mp with full service
3. g-club
1. mp with full service ..
china sauna massage = blow ur mind off & culture shock

CP JYTY = abt 1000 gals standing in rows waiting for selection .. close up selection and u can even touch to feel ...
how's that for comparison ...

3. g-club
why need g-club when there r BBS with hundreds of SYT's ...
choose and go .... no bar fine or lady drinks ...
Old 08-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
1. mp with full service ..
china sauna massage = blow ur mind off & culture shock

CP JYTY = abt 1000 gals standing in rows waiting for selection .. close up selection and u can even touch to feel ...
how's that for comparison ...

3. g-club
why need g-club when there r BBS with hundreds of SYT's ...
choose and go .... no bar fine or lady drinks ...
i agree.. but i think why most bros will prefer bkk is cos,
1 - havent had the chance to REALLY cheong china
2- bad service from geylang prc gals, thats why sian
3 -good service from thai gals , thats why FEEL its a safe bet
4- the baht exchange rate

seriously, the quantity in china is amazing! and quality too!!!!
will recommend bros to go and have a look if u have the chance!
china is really the bomb!
Old 08-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Most people prefer to go to BKK than China because air tickets to BKK is cheaper and is nearer to Singapore. If not for my factory visits I'd not have ventured into China. Really opened up my eyes. Ask bro Playman. He'd just been to a factory in Guzhen. The shiokness when you see thousands of young PRC MMs in the factory is priceless. Hahaha.

RMB130/S$28 for a BBS bonk with 18 year old big boobs, pink nipples, fair skinned SYT PRC. Where to find? The same quality would have costed S$80-100 in Singapore. S$28 is about the ST rate for bonking an ugly cewek in Batam.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Most people prefer to go to BKK than China because air tickets to BKK is cheaper and is nearer to Singapore. If not for my factory visits I'd not have ventured into China. Really opened up my eyes. Ask bro Playman. He'd just been to a factory in Guzhen. The shiokness when you see thousands of young PRC MMs in the factory is priceless. Hahaha.

RMB130/S$28 for a BBS bonk with 18 year old big boobs, pink nipples, fair skinned SYT PRC. Where to find? The same quality would have costed S$80-100 in Singapore. S$28 is about the ST rate for bonking an ugly cewek in Batam.
I AGREED!

On my last day of cheonging, after KTV, some bros and i share cab back to the hotel.
The bros didnt take any of the KTV back for whatever reason, thus we ask the driver to drive us to some BBS.
Behold! i got a shock, some BBS girls are really quite good. Why pay a bomb for the KTV gals while you still can get good bonk from BBS? taking 1 back to hotel ST is only RMB150. Goodness.

That night i got KC with me. sigh sigh sigh. if not can triple fly!!! only RMB450!

I must change my job to be PRC factory Manager!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancetoo View Post
I AGREED!

On my last day of cheonging, after KTV, some bros and i share cab back to the hotel.
The bros didnt take any of the KTV back for whatever reason, thus we ask the driver to drive us to some BBS.
Behold! i got a shock, some BBS girls are really quite good. Why pay a bomb for the KTV gals while you still can get good bonk from BBS? taking 1 back to hotel ST is only RMB150. Goodness.

That night i got KC with me. sigh sigh sigh. if not can triple fly!!! only RMB450!

I must change my job to be PRC factory Manager!!!
Some people prefer KTV girls and some prefer BBS girls. Anyway don't be surprised the KTV girl is BBS girl during the daytime.

So far the BBS in ZH, SZ and CP have not disappointed me. Best is to clear all doubts before taking the girl. Eg. 不戴套吹可以吗? If girl agree I up liao. 90% sure no problem.

Faster apply new job loh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1