The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2003, 11:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman
Keep it Up..

but be careful lah, I got a Feeling the KTV POOying cast a spell on you liao.

as for NaNA plaza...playskool Sucks, must go up to 3rd level also Named Hollywood 1, but on da Way up on the 2nd level , beware of the Katoeys, who might molest u.... . Hollywood1 got show can watch lar, but the chicks mostly not to our tastes..though there are many japs in that place, so there are several chicks , that are more to asian tastes ( ie Fairer skinned or LIAN looking)

Last edited by bollocksman; 07-06-2003 at 11:46 AM.
Old 07-06-2003, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
my personal opinion...
NEP seems to be more appealing to farangs. i have brought some farang friends there and they enjoy the sleeze and pole dancing that comes along with the ambience. i think its because NEP is their impression of "cheong" place in bkk.
Old 07-06-2003, 12:01 PM

Yeah, NEP ,SOI cowboy those places are mostly for Farangs. but that is not to say there arent any to our liking.

but due to the influx of Japs exploring those places, a few joints are starting to have chicks that cater more for asian taste, its just that they are Harder to find. but seriously the Bargirls at NEP, NANA actually are a step lower than chicks working in estabs catering to asians clientele ( cos the costs there in MPS, and KTVs are higher) than in gogo bars. and booking out a chick also cost more than NANA chicks
Old 08-06-2003, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Counter No 2 - Dangerous Ground

TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 5

I took a shower first as I was feeling a little tipsy. After I came out, Min went in to wash up while I sat on the bed waiting for her to come out. After about 5 minutes, she walked out of the toilet in only her top and panties. She looked a little different from earlier, she had removed her make up. Without makeup, she looked much younger, about 18 years old and looked more like a normal Thai school girl rather than a Karaoke bargirl.

We lied down on the bed making small talk while cuddling up with each other. Finally when I could take it no more, I gently kissed her on the lips and stared into her eyes. I have been refraining myself all night, from keeping the hanky panky at CN2 to the minimum to just taking her out for normal clean fun. She looked back at me and we came together naturally and frenched like long lost lovers. The feeling was so different, I felt like I was kissing my girlfriend rather than a WL. Never in my commercial sex life have I experienced this, not even with my ex-tirak. I was slowly falling for this girl...
Old 08-06-2003, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by bollocksman
Yeah, NEP ,SOI cowboy those places are mostly for Farangs. but that is not to say there arent any to our liking.

but due to the influx of Japs exploring those places, a few joints are starting to have chicks that cater more for asian taste, its just that they are Harder to find. but seriously the Bargirls at NEP, NANA actually are a step lower than chicks working in estabs catering to asians clientele ( cos the costs there in MPS, and KTVs are higher) than in gogo bars. and booking out a chick also cost more than NANA chicks
agree with you. but i have seen farangs get charged our normal MPs type of price at NEP area.

not wanting to sound disciminating but i find that i cannot bring myself to cheong in NEP. perhaps spoilt by the wonderful joints in ratchada/petchaburi/rama 9 area. at the end of the day its down to personal preference and taste...
Old 08-06-2003, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
agree with you. but i have seen farangs get charged our normal MPs type of price at NEP area.

not wanting to sound disciminating but i find that i cannot bring myself to cheong in NEP. perhaps spoilt by the wonderful joints in ratchada/petchaburi/rama 9 area. at the end of the day its down to personal preference and taste...
Yeah, me prefer ratchda, cheong spots compared to NANA., its the quality, which is unmatchable elsewhere. But its just a different spot to cheong only, and generally BGs are thrashier and of a "lower" class than those working at rathchda entertainment estabs
Old 08-06-2003, 12:52 AM
Samster

TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Guys, can don't hijack the thread?
Old 08-06-2003, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
BO BIAN leh who ask u keep us waiting for "incomplete" FR on CT2
Old 08-06-2003, 10:01 AM

Quote:

Sorry man...but you like writing your frs chapters by chapter, and dunno when is your next chapter coming,. it keeps people in suspense and after a while the whole thread is stale.
Old 09-06-2003, 02:09 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
You kiam kan. Write chapter 5 only 2 paragraphs. Write for Fark???

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pussyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Old 11-06-2003, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
You kiam kan. Write chapter 5 only 2 paragraphs. Write for Fark???

hahaha
SC
Sorry lar, running out of my creative juices. Must tell my story in the best possible way mar.
Old 11-06-2003, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry lar, running out of my creative juices. Must tell my story in the best possible way mar.
will send my commando YOMUN to see u in REAL action soonnnnn and he will write a FR on ur behalf
think u in LOS hard to concentrate to write a good FR lah
ohhhh now 850 pm surprise u on the net.....dun tell me MP now got internet access laio
Old 11-06-2003, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Then PLS dont take too Long to get those Juices OOzing out, Maybe You Need to visit A Good Abb Naam Joint to get your Creative juices flowing, not to mention your Seminal juices too
Old 11-06-2003, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by vaxvms
will send my commando YOMUN to see u in REAL action soonnnnn and he will write a FR on ur behalf
think u in LOS hard to concentrate to write a good FR lah
ohhhh now 850 pm surprise u on the net.....dun tell me MP now got internet access laio
nabe, now in singapore lar. just came back from malaysia.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1