The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2003, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by bollocksman
Then PLS dont take too Long to get those Juices OOzing out, Maybe You Need to visit A Good Abb Naam Joint to get your Creative juices flowing, not to mention your Seminal juices too
i'll be saving my seminal juices for some ktv girl in bkk. joking
Old 11-06-2003, 10:34 PM
Samster

TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Counter No 2 - Dangerous Ground

TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 5a

Disclaimer: Sorry to disappoint all you horny bastards out there, but this is not a sex story, it's a story about how I kena gongtao by a CN2 girl.

That night, we had sex. To be honest, it was nothing to shout about. Maybe I was confused at the sudden rush of feelings I had for this girl, maybe it was because I was afraid of falling in love with yet another WL. After we were done, we took a short nap as she had to wake up at 3 and return to the karaoke to collect her salary that day. After that, she was supposed to return to my room. She slept in my arms as I stared at my new found angel's face and gently ruffled her hair. Soon, I was asleep as well.

When we woke up, Min asked me if I wanted to go with her. Well, since I needed a little fresh air, I might just as well go along. We then took a cab back to Counter 2. I lit a cigarette and wanted to stay outside to wait for Min but she pulled me in anyway. I was hanging around looking at the girls collecting their money when I felt someone hold my arm. I turned around and saw one of Min's colleagues.

I remembered her immediately. When I took Min out of the KTV earlier, this girl tried to make me take her out as well for her threesome. I politely rejected her using the excuse "mai me dtung leow".

"Lau Gong!"

Eeks I thought, so intimate. Anyway, had a little chat with her and she told me some stuff about how she was going to Singapore in a few weeks time, how her rich ah seah kia boyfriend going to pay for her expenses. Man, I really pity her boyfriend.

"Lau Gong!" she said yet again. This time, it was one of the male service staff at the KTV. Obviously, she has a lot of husbands, I thought.

I turned to look towards Min's direction and saw her walking towards me. She was smiling away as she held the envelope with money in her hand.

"Unforgiven, Ah Min bpai mamasan room play card dai mai?"

Damned, the play card excuse. Sure way to tell when a girl tries to avoid having sex with you all night. I kept quiet as we walked out of the KTV. I continued puffing on my ciggie as she kept asking me if she could go. If I said yes, chances are my overnight booking is gone. If I said no, she will definitely be one unhappy bitch. Anyway, being the nice guy I always am, I said yes.

"Ooooi!" she squealed as she gave me a peck on my cheek. "Thank you!"
Old 11-06-2003, 11:19 PM
Samster

Re: NEP

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
OK Unforgiven mai dulan. A little off topic here.

Come to think of it my best bonk still comes from NEP. There are gems to be found in NEP. Got Jap looking ones also have. Don't believe I can show you. Hehehe. But hor Vaxvms damn KNN one always target waitresses. Hahahaha!
Depends on what you define as best bonk. Anyway, I've only been there once.
Old 12-06-2003, 12:00 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by yomun [i]

Come to think of it my best bonk still comes from NEP. There are gems to be found in NEP. Got Jap looking ones also have.
Yeah. remember mine from the 1st night we were at NANA. Damn my chick looks a little like a slightly tanned version of a jap school girl, not to mention shes tight Man!

but next morning felt slightly guilty, cos asked her age, wuz 19 only ( think the min age was 20 and + to be working in NANA,MPs,KTVs) and further more she looks slightly younger than that..so Whew after seeing her ID card it sez shes 18.5 coming 19, i breathe a sigh of relief.
Old 12-06-2003, 12:11 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: NEP

Quote:
Originally posted by bollocksman
Yeah. remember mine from the 1st night we were at NANA. Damn my chick looks a little like a slightly tanned version of a jap school girl, not to mention shes tight Man!

but next morning felt slightly guilty, cos asked her age, wuz 19 only ( think the min age was 20 and + to be working in NANA,MPs,KTVs) and further more she looks slightly younger than that..so Whew after seeing her ID card it sez shes 18.5 coming 19, i breathe a sigh of relief.
Simple trick, next time any suspicion of girls you think too young, tell her to show you her ID card or else you dun book her out. You wouldn't want to be caught with your pants down and her father chasing after you with a knife.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 12-06-2003, 10:24 AM

Re: Re: Re: NEP

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Simple trick, next time any suspicion of girls you think too young, tell her to show you her ID card or else you dun book her out. You wouldn't want to be caught with your pants down and her father chasing after you with a knife.

hahaha
SC
yup.. That would be a sight to behold!! haha

but at NEp, i wasnt letting my big head thinking cos, after a night of bar hopping and seeing mostly dark horses in NANA dancing, suddenly went down to playSkool, and this acceptable looking pixie faced chick came to me and start rubbing her nulible young body on my rock hard manhood. Not to mention i already had a few beers myself, and after 10 to 20 mins consideration, decided to Barfined her.

but seriously after looking high and low at NANA, shes one of the few lookers ,that appeal more to ASIAn/Jap taste. But NExt time i follow your advice, cos maybe i am a sucker for the Young jap schgirl/lian look
Old 13-06-2003, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What commando. You more power and happening than me still dare to say. I think will take at least 10 BKK trips to reach your level of chionging. Kekekeke. Wow can chalk up frequent flyer miles.

Fukk! You're everywhere. Trying to chalk up the no. of posts to match mine?
so fast eyeing for free ticket liao
no lah how dare i more post than u
u season samster here man!
Old 13-06-2003, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ENTS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
OK Unforgiven mai dulan. A little off topic here.

Come to think of it my best bonk still comes from NEP. There are gems to be found in NEP. Got Jap looking ones also have. Don't believe I can show you. Hehehe. But hor Vaxvms damn KNN one always target waitresses. Hahahaha!
Me too bros. Infact my last three nites in BKK I was in NEP, Voodoo bar. Got this gal I really attracted to her.
Came and sit with me and chatted with me, good english too.
Told me she was dancer in Sentosa Volcano Land before.
We hit off so good that I ended up farfined her for three solid nites. Brought me places to eat, to shop, to dance.
Really miss her mak mak now.

Last edited by ENTS; 13-06-2003 at 10:54 PM.
Old 14-06-2003, 12:55 AM
Samster

TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 6

The trip to her mamasan's room was rather uneventful other than three things.

1. Min's "mamasan" turned out to be this gay chinese man instead of the lady mamasan we saw earlier.
2. Her "Lao Gong" friend was there chatting on the phone with different Lau Gongs all night.
3. The KTV girls don't seem to like Thaksin very much. They were cursing and swearing when he came on TV.

Anyway, we took a cab back to my room at about 6:15am in the morning. I had sex with her again before we went off to sleep. Not that great sex again, maybe because we were tired. In any case, she woke up at 2pm cos she needed to return to her room and settle some stuff. Saw her off at the lift and promised Min I would book her for another night and said I will call her later. Almost immediately, I regretted cos I spent almost 6k the night before. The sex wasn't that great, but I still wanted to take her out again. It was a feeling that I cannot describe. I then called SC and met him somewhere in Ratchada for lunch.

"Brother, how was last night?" asked SC

I shook my head and continued walking.

"Why? Fucked up bonk issit?"

"No la, just normal." I replied.

"Then why look so unhappy?"

"CCB, I think I tio gong tao. I promised to book her again tonight, also dunno why. Now dunno whether want to call her later or not."

"Brother, let me tell you la. This kind of girl not worth your 3k baht. Some more the KTV is so fucking expensive."

"See how la, maybe I won't call her."

SC and I had our lunch and went back our respective directions. Upon reaching my room, I still was contemplating whether to take her out for another night. I decided to clean up my room while evaluating my options. Finally, I decided to take her out again. I picked up my phone and dialled her number...
Old 14-06-2003, 02:50 PM

Chap 7??

Ok I am now anxiously waiting for chapter 7...

is there going to be chap 8 ,9 10???
Old 16-06-2003, 12:13 AM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
enter in error

Last edited by vaxvms; 16-06-2003 at 12:17 AM.
Old 16-06-2003, 12:14 AM
Samster

enter in error

Last edited by vaxvms; 16-06-2003 at 12:17 AM.
Old 16-06-2003, 12:14 AM
Samster

have to move this thread up up a bit so bro UNForgiven can complete his uncompleted "mission" in this thread
Old 16-06-2003, 12:16 AM
Samster

can the moderator delete 2 of the unwanted thread as enter in errror?
thks
Old 17-06-2003, 09:24 PM
Samster

WHY ARE WE WAITING....
WHY ARE WE WAITING....
WHY ARE WE WAITING....

come on pls finsih ur FR bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1