The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2003, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: balai 3d2n (28th 1pm to 30th)

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Hoi ! Dun last min hor..........the hotels there must book 1 week in advance.............otherwise you get to sleep in the lobby........
I bunk in with you
Old 13-11-2003, 04:51 PM
cool126969

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
4some or more

we shld try foursome mah...serious, anyone into it? serious leh
Old 13-11-2003, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: balai 3d2n (28th 1pm to 30th)

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
I bunk in with you
NO !

Old 13-11-2003, 04:53 PM
cool126969

Wink which hotel u normally stay?

relax lah bro, which hotel u normally stay, can help me to book 2 single room not.....we are relax play guys one...thx, can go makan & disco & drinks together.
Old 13-11-2003, 04:56 PM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: which hotel u normally stay?

Quote:
Originally posted by cool126969
relax lah bro, which hotel u normally stay, can help me to book 2 single room not.....we are relax play guys one...thx, can go makan & disco & drinks together.
Me and bro ML very good frends.........we just jokin lar.

You ever been there before ? How old are you ? Me a bit nosey...........if you dun mind, I'll book rooms in Hotel Palapas.

Old 13-11-2003, 05:00 PM
cool126969

we r relax guys

we are 27 & 29yrs old, been to batam last weekend, balai was there once only early last year, we are those guys which anything goes, not particular type, as long u feel hotel is ok, i'm ok, tot someone recommended hotel Padimas or rasa sayang or karimun...how abt driver to pick us from jetty? damn new to balai, pei-say hor....... u have yahoo or icq not? PM me yr details lah
Old 13-11-2003, 09:31 PM
Samster

Re: we r relax guys

Quote:
we are 27 & 29yrs old, been to batam last weekend, balai was there once only early last year, we are those guys which anything goes, not particular type, as long u feel hotel is ok, i'm ok, tot someone recommended hotel Padimas or rasa sayang or karimun...how abt driver to pick us from jetty? damn new to balai, pei-say hor....... u have yahoo or icq not? PM me yr details lah
Me also in Batam last weekend.

It's better if we meet up at the hotel lobby coz the jetty is too crowded (We might be unable to see each other). Once you pass the custom, you proceed to the right side where a lot of ojeks are. Take the ojeks and tell them 'Hotel Palapas' when you arrived at the hotel, just pay them 10,000 RP can liao. I will be at the lobby waiting for your arrival. After which, you can proceed to unpack your belongings. Then I will bring you go to the 'Villa' to book your ceweks.

I have PM you my contact details.

Last edited by l3atu; 14-11-2003 at 08:08 AM.
Old 14-11-2003, 08:06 AM
Samster

Re: we r relax guys

Quote:
Bro, you PM me ur office number.........but you did not PM me ur name leh.........

Old 14-11-2003, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: we r relax guys

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Bro, you PM me ur office number.........but you did not PM me ur name leh.........
Oops... One is called "Ah Kan Fatt" and the other is, "Soh Kan Ai"....hehehe! LOL Just joking guys. Can I cum too .... all the way from New Zealand. Please PM me: [email protected]
Old 14-11-2003, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: we r relax guys

Quote:
Originally posted by Happykiwi
Can I cum too .... all the way from New Zealand. Please PM me: [email protected]
Bro, not sure whether you require visa or special papers as point of entry for international travel are at the following seaports:

Belawan (Medan), Batam Centre (Batam), Sekupang (Batam), Tanjung Mas (Semarang), Benoa (Bali), Padang Bai (Bali), Ambon, Bitung (Manado), Tanjung Priok (Jakarta), Tanjung Perak (Surabaya), Tanjung Pinang (Riau).

Best is to check with your local Indonesian embassy first to avoid unnecessary inconvenience.

Thank God It's Friday!

Last edited by cheongkid; 14-11-2003 at 01:28 PM.
Old 14-11-2003, 02:50 PM
Samster

Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: we r relax guys

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
Bro, not sure whether you require visa or special papers as point of entry for international travel are at the following seaports:

Belawan (Medan), Batam Centre (Batam), Sekupang (Batam), Tanjung Mas (Semarang), Benoa (Bali), Padang Bai (Bali), Ambon, Bitung (Manado), Tanjung Priok (Jakarta), Tanjung Perak (Surabaya), Tanjung Pinang (Riau).

Best is to check with your local Indonesian embassy first to avoid unnecessary inconvenience.
Thanks for that bro. I will check this out. So happen I'll be flying in to Wellington on Monday.
What is the proper name for Balai? Is it Tanjung Balai or just Balai? This will not pose any problem for me. But the main thing is if all the other brothers agree to me joining them. Still to hear back from the main organiser (hint, hint I3atu) ler...

Last edited by Happykiwi; 14-11-2003 at 02:57 PM.
Old 14-11-2003, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: we r relax guys

Quote:
Originally posted by Happykiwi
What is the proper name for Balai? Is it Tanjung Balai or just Balai?
Full name for that 'paradise' island is Tanjung Balai Karimun.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 14-11-2003, 04:29 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: we r relax guys

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
Full name for that 'paradise' island is Tanjung Balai Karimun.
Thanks bro... cheers!
Old 14-11-2003, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
balai trip

Dear Bros,

Oi. if I go Balai with you all.. I was thinking we can

1. Catch the 1pm ferry.. So meet around 12pm

2. Reached there about 2pm and Check into hotel first

3. We go look look at Disco till about 4pm to see if got FL

4. We proceed to villa to see if we can get those 300K cewak

5. Proceed back to the hotel for a evening bong

6. Meet for dinner with the chics

7. Go Disco for dance and relax

8. Go back hotel to fire the rest of the ammo
Old 14-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I sense fire
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1