The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2004, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Bizsta
If u need a gd driver and guide in Batam let me know have a Chinese friend there coversant in Chinese/Hokkien Teochew/English/Mandarin he might be able to help u.For newbies who wanna chiong Batam can also make arrangement with him, prefearbly 3/4 in a grp.Pm me for his details and contact nos.
Ppl ask for chinese cewek, you intro chinese driver .... hahahah

Sorry yah! joke a bit. But its true to be convenient and easier to have a chinese driver around for Batam newbies ....

Cheers .... lai lo lai lo

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-01-2004, 11:34 AM
GigaBen

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by francis Tan
I have been to batams a few times & yet to try the chinese chicks?Any bros here got lobang let me know.......$ is not a problem,its quality,thanks in advance for the advice
Hi Francis,

If you are looking for China-Chinese working in Indo, price ranges from SGD$200 onwards upto SGD$300. I dun think it is worth it. Location? Not sure because not interested (way out of budget).

Every cab driver, especially those hotel cabs knows where they are. If really keen and cannot find then PM me, will get location for you.

My regular cab driver also try to recommend China-chinese free lance to me, 28 years old from Hainan, CMI!

As for Indo-Chinese, every karoke says they have. But they are usually Indo-Malay that can speak mandarin/hokkien or have slughter whiter skin. If really want ti take a look, I know Britanic Karaoke and Titanic have a few. Price is 300000 - 380000rp (with cab driver commission) . But seriously, CMI!

Hope these info help before this thread got hijak...

GigaBen
Old 20-01-2004, 11:43 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by GigaBen
Hi Francis,

If you are looking for China-Chinese working in Indo, price ranges from SGD$200 onwards upto SGD$300. I dun think it is worth it. Location? Not sure because not interested (way out of budget).

Every cab driver, especially those hotel cabs knows where they are. If really keen and cannot find then PM me, will get location for you.

My regular cab driver also try to recommend China-chinese free lance to me, 28 years old from Hainan, CMI!

As for Indo-Chinese, every karoke says they have. But they are usually Indo-Malay that can speak mandarin/hokkien or have slughter whiter skin. If really want ti take a look, I know Britanic Karaoke and Titanic have a few. Price is 300000 - 380000rp (with cab driver commission) . But seriously, CMI!

GigaBen
hijack? due to excessive tcss or skeptical flames?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by GigaBen
Hi Francis,

GigaBen
hehe Indo Chinese have lah, I saw a couple of FLs which are chinese. Most are mixed though I believe I saw one that might be pure Indo Chinese, not sure though, and haven't tried yet hahahah see how..
Old 20-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by Montbank
hehe Indo Chinese have lah, I saw a couple of FLs which are chinese. Most are mixed though I believe I saw one that might be pure Indo Chinese, not sure though, and haven't tried yet hahahah see how..
nb! tell the whole world here but neber tell me .... ???

saw a couple of FLs which are chinese = where? how come I duno ..... dun tell me you wanna kai-seow Tin_

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
nb! tell the whole world here but neber tell me .... ???

saw a couple of FLs which are chinese = where? how come I duno ..... dun tell me you wanna kai-seow Tin_

HAHAHA
Old 20-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by Batam Man
HAHAHA
you want Tin_ oso, she can drink a lot ... esp. whisky - suit you best! HAHAHA

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-01-2004, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
you want Tin_ oso, she can drink a lot ... esp. whisky - suit you best! HAHAHA
Not Tin_ lah, XL lah :P heheheh you should know who

Tin_, I lost contact liaoz mah.. hehe
Old 26-01-2004, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:

... dun tell me you wanna kai-seow Tin_
Thought you wanna kai-seow to me ...
CB:
Old 26-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
Thought you wanna kai-seow to me ...
u hiam-tang-hiam-sai .....

if time permits, I go to 'preview' her for you 1st ... my cab fare on your tab

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义

Last edited by DNAT; 26-01-2004 at 10:35 AM.
Old 27-01-2004, 07:40 AM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
u hiam-tang-hiam-sai .....

if time permits, I go to 'preview' her for you 1st ... my cab fare on your tab
Thought you saw her before liao
CB:
Old 10-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Samster

Uncle, 10 Q for kai-seowing T hor ... And also paiseh for the last minute activation on friday ...
CB:
Old 13-02-2004, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Uncle, 10 Q for kai-seowing T hor ... And also paiseh for the last minute activation on friday ...
Xia_ Lin_ ai mai, let me go and locate/screen her first

must start to stock up liao .... but you know lah, cina likes to chut more pattern 1 hor, dun say I never forewarn.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 15-02-2004, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Xia_ Lin_ ai mai, let me go and locate/screen her first

must start to stock up liao .... but you know lah, cina likes to chut more pattern 1 hor, dun say I never forewarn.
X___ L___ mai lah ... I ok with Holyhood people liao ... Stocks are aplenty ... cina??? Siang? TC ar?
CB:
Old 16-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
X___ L___ mai lah ... I ok with Holyhood people liao ... Stocks are aplenty ... cina??? Siang? TC ar?
who is TC? tiny cat?
XL = X*** L***
(new 1 new 1)

when you going BTM huh? let me know leh .... I go Dynasty to inform your 'heng-chee'

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1