The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2004, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
The Best of Batam

This has been asked before (in bits and pieces) and I am trying to get a fix on it so members, Please contribute.

The list (focussed on entertainment only) could be like this:

1) Best booking-out places with great service and overall quality
Permai Massage
Hollywood

2) Best Pub with best waitresses and service staff
Lucy's

3) Best Pub for freelancers
Ice Pub

4) Best Disco for freelancers
Planet
Sphinx
Pacific

5) Best Beer Pouring Girls - Name of Pusajera (food court)

6) Best Massage - pure massage service
a) Establishment
PAS Health Centre

b) Girls (name / number)
No 35 / Mita
no 21 / Kumala

7) Best Massage - extra service
a) Establishment

b) Girls (name / number)
HJ
No 21 / Kumala - great HJ

Full Service

Best Live Music Place
a) Band
(at Steps - they just finished contract and probably back in a month)

b) Freelancers available
Steps

9) Best Karaoke
a) Ambiance
Barong in Puri Garden

b) Freelancers available
Barong - sometimes

My initial inputs are based on my limited experiences there but,
users please contribute and I will send people out to validate the information.

Last edited by sassina2; 17-01-2004 at 11:36 PM.
Old 17-01-2004, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Best of Batam

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
This has been asked before (in bits and pieves) and I am trying to get a fix on it so members, Please contribute.

The list (focussed on entertainment only) could be like this:

Permai Massage
Hollywood

2) Best Pub with best waitresses and service staff
Lucy's

3) Best Pub for freelancers
Ice Pub

4) Best Disco for freelancers
Planet
Sphinx
Pacific

5) Best Beer Pouring Girls - Name of Pusajera (food court)

a) Establishment
PAS Health Centre

b) Girls (name / number)
No 35 / Mita
no 21 / Kumala

7) Best Massage - extra service
a) Establishment

b) Girls (name / number)
HJ
No 21 / Kumala - great HJ

Full Service

Best Live Music Place
a) Band
(at Steps - they just finished contract and probably back in a month)

b) Freelancers available
Steps

9) Best Karaoke
a) Ambiance
Barong in Puri Garden

b) Freelancers available
Barong - sometimes

My initial inputs are based on my limited experiences there but,
users please contribute and I will send people out to validate the information.
Well, it's good that someone is doing this for consolidation.

will be adding a few to your list.

4) Disco for freelancers
Planet and Sphinx are alright. Pacific might be too new, don't know for sure yet. Heard security is tight still, FLs might not be in terms of quality.

Sports massage near Goodway(Mandarin) or Seruni seems rather good. Foot reflexology and Thai/Indo massage quite nice.

8) Best Live Music Place
Coin Pub should be the one that is nice, but be warned. No FLs to what I know working there, unless you wanna go there for "fishing" for long term relationship.

9) Best Karaoke
It's hard to define this, there are plenty of Karaoke even in Sphinx and Planet, like if you want a classy one, I heard that the one in Pacific is great, however it's VERY expensive. Planet and Sphinx are good if you wanna go for FLs and bring them up for karaoke and not join the disco. Varying prices for different rooms too.

Hope these help.
Old 17-01-2004, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Best Massage: Sports Massage Center near Mandrian.

Was there yesterday, 65000 Rup for 1 hour, pure massage only, not really much of privacy, the beds are parted by curtains. However, I believe there is a spa up on hte 3rd floor, must try it out some day.

Overall, clean and nice place.

Will try out hose with specials next time.
Old 18-01-2004, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Re: The Best of Batam

Quote:
Originally posted by Montbank
Well, it's good that someone is doing this for consolidation.

will be adding a few to your list.

4) Disco for freelancers
Planet and Sphinx are alright. Pacific might be too new, don't know for sure yet. Heard security is tight still, FLs might not be in terms of quality.

Sports massage near Goodway(Mandarin) or Seruni seems rather good. Foot reflexology and Thai/Indo massage quite nice.

8) Best Live Music Place
Coin Pub should be the one that is nice, but be warned. No FLs to what I know working there, unless you wanna go there for "fishing" for long term relationship.

9) Best Karaoke
It's hard to define this, there are plenty of Karaoke even in Sphinx and Planet, like if you want a classy one, I heard that the one in Pacific is great, however it's VERY expensive. Planet and Sphinx are good if you wanna go for FLs and bring them up for karaoke and not join the disco. Varying prices for different rooms too.

Hope these help.
Bro, from my limited knowledge, ladies get free entry into pacific, guys pay rp$10000 plus 2 free drinks
Old 18-01-2004, 03:57 AM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: The Best of Batam

Quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
Bro, from my limited knowledge, ladies get free entry into pacific, guys pay rp$10000 plus 2 free drinks
My belief is that weekdays and weekend / eve of public hols are different.

Both times I went in when weekdays - all the ladies free entry. I saw some men paying but funnily enough, nobody stopped me from just walking in. Maybe they recognise the people who they know drink?

Karaoke room charges are 200k per hr for non balcony ones and 300k for those with balconies.

It's bright here so you don't need a karaoke room to look at the ladies as compared with Planet where the Karaoke room serves it's additional purpose for having a decent look at the girls.

I understand that some people get the gals to strip in the Karaoke rooms in Planet for a fee! (as arranged with the Mami's there!) This different from the "nude dancers" from Manado at Ozone on the hill and Sphinx!
Old 18-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Samster

Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Eh ? From what I heard, it's free entry leh. No cover charge nothing. Ladies get free entry to any disco lah, to what I see in Batam. heh..

Anyway I think they don't ask if you drink or not loh, just don't go there wearing very sloppy ( eg. slippers, bermudas ) then they will not ask you for much. Assumption only though heheh
Old 19-01-2004, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Best of Batam

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
This has been asked before (in bits and pieces) and I am trying to get a fix on it so members, Please contribute.

Permai Massage
Hollywood

Can confirm that Hollywood has good exchange policy

Simply return to Hollywood with the girl & get a replacement. No added surcharge.

Where is Permai Massage?
Old 19-01-2004, 03:20 AM
Samster

Permai is a few doors away from Holiday Hotel which is opposite the Nagoya Plaza Hotel. Small simple place but the quality is not bad.
Old 19-01-2004, 12:33 PM
Samster

Re: Re: The Best of Batam

Quote:
Originally posted by bapple
Can confirm that Hollywood has good exchange policy

Simply return to Hollywood with the girl & get a replacement. No added surcharge.

Where is Permai Massage?
Eh ? Even after a bonk ? I thought only those with problems then can exchange for no surcharge ? Can brudder bapple confirm this point ?
Old 19-01-2004, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Eh ? Even after a bonk ? I thought only those with problems then can exchange for no surcharge ? Can brudder bapple confirm this point ?
If I'm not wrong, after bonk and you want to exchange, you pay 100,000 rpk extra. You BT lau jiao you dun know meh ?

Old 19-01-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Best of Batam

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
If I'm not wrong, after bonk and you want to exchange, you pay 100,000 rpk extra. You BT lau jiao you dun know meh ?
Paiseh.. BT up to now I only called one joint cewek before, the rest all are FLs...
Old 19-01-2004, 02:09 PM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Best of Batam

Quote:
Paiseh.. BT up to now I only called one joint cewek before, the rest all are FLs...
Got chance must bring me go try the FL scenes hor.......

Old 19-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Montbank, how come that day we just walked in straight w/o paying and were still warmly welCUM by the security staff .... knn! lu tak baya kah ..... malu leh

Bro Reaper, not sure where you got that info ... I am skeptical cos Rp10,000 can't even buy you a bottle of Aqua (mineral water) in most BT disco (most disco charges Rp15-17K per bottle)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义

Last edited by DNAT; 19-01-2004 at 02:35 PM.
Old 19-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Best of Batam

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Got chance must bring me go try the FL scenes hor.......
you needa ask MB who is the kaki who scout/screen/negotiate the FL for him before you pose such request to him ..... no wonder he dun reply ...... hehehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 19-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Best of Batam

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
you needa ask MB who is the kaki who scout/screen/negotiate the FL for him before you pose such request to him ..... no wonder he dun reply ...... hehehe
Huh ?! He cheong FL scene so many times liao still need kaki to scout/screen/negotiate for him ?

By the way, who is that kind soul har ?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1