The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2004, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
tankmtr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Claudia Ratchada (Beside Somboon Seafood Restaurant)

Hi,

I used to frequent Counter 2 often with my clients during my trips to Bangkok but recently found out that it has closed last year. I am currently looking for another KTV similar to the Counter 2 style when this KTV came to my attention.

I was wondering if anyone can give me more information about this place and whether it provides the same kind of services that Counter 2 does. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
tankmtr
Old 06-02-2004, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Just PM you to get your Thai Handphone no......YOUR PM BOX IS FULL.......Nabeyzzzzzzz
Old 06-02-2004, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
somewhere along the Nathong restaurant in MengJai area.
Counter 39 or Counter 38 it is called. Sames deal as Counter 2.

Other similar setup is BeFirst club beside Colesium at Suk55.

been to both places.. prices about the same as Counter2, but sometimes can bargain.

sorry no numbers cos in my Thai sim card, only when i there then can see check..

girls at Be1st pretty wild.. when i brought my gal over to Colesium, she was dancing and going down bitting my lower part (with my jeans on lah) and it was quite bright and we were near the stage area.. wah lau

enjoy!

Last edited by keet; 06-02-2004 at 09:35 AM.
Old 06-02-2004, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by keet
somewhere along the Nathong restaurant in MengJai area.
Counter 39 or Counter 38 it is called. Sames deal as Counter 2.

Other similar setup is BeFirst club beside Colesium at Suk55.

been to both places.. prices about the same as Counter2, but sometimes can bargain.

sorry no numbers cos in my Thai sim card, only when i there then can see check..

girls at Be1st pretty wild.. when i brought my gal over to Colesium, she was dancing and going down bitting my lower part (with my jeans on lah) and it was quite bright and we were near the stage area.. wah lau

enjoy!

kekekeke i bet she's wearing teeth braces !!
Old 07-02-2004, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
tankmtr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi,

keet, thanks for your reccomendation at MengJai area. I'll check it out when I'm there. Still, does anyone have info on Claudia? Everytime I pass by there, my nose will start bleeding. Hehe

Regards,
tankmtr
Old 09-02-2004, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by tankmtr
Hi,

keet, thanks for your reccomendation at MengJai area. I'll check it out when I'm there. Still, does anyone have info on Claudia? Everytime I pass by there, my nose will start bleeding. Hehe

Regards,
tankmtr
aiyoh.. i tot u were asking about Counter2 type .. but your header reads Claudia...

anyway..Claudia shld be the same as any other ap-num joints..
depends on individual taste.. but unless u have Done All the pooyings in one place and few others.. then i am able to comment.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:49 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by keet
aiyoh.. i tot u were asking about Counter2 type .. but your header reads Claudia...

anyway..Claudia shld be the same as any other ap-num joints..
depends on individual taste.. but unless u have Done All the pooyings in one place and few others.. then i am able to comment.
Counter 2 type and Claudia type a bit different concept.

Counter 2 type is where the guy will sing with the mike, while the girl will sing on your "mike" in the KTV room

Claudia type is like other more higher end KTV with the PRs instead. Other arrangements shall be made with the PR.

Correct me if above is wrong. Cos I prefer go Cleaner KTVS.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Counter 2 type and Claudia type a bit different concept.

Counter 2 type is where the guy will sing with the mike, while the girl will sing on your "mike" in the KTV room

Claudia type is like other more higher end KTV with the PRs instead. Other arrangements shall be made with the PR.

Correct me if above is wrong. Cos I prefer go Cleaner KTVS.

hahaha
SC
Yes....You are spot on on Caudia. I was there sometime last June, just after the SARS outbreak with a friend.

The gals there were sweet and friendly but quite mild. Defintely not the "sure on" type. Mammy indicated to us that we need to inform her if we need gals "to go out" which means not every gals there is on the "trade" even.....Forget about "wild fun" in the room.

Just nice clean fun with a little raba raba okay.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1