The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hainan (Haikou and Sanya)

Any Seniors can give recommendations?
Old 31-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jlanjut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any contact at wen chang? Thanks in advance.
Old 31-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jlanjut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any contacts in wen chang? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

seems like sanya is dead...... hope not..... anyone got any info on this place?

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 06-05-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Justlookforsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sanya is for tourism, local cant afford sauna stuff.. only pricy chicks there...
Old 02-09-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
My supplier brought me to KTV called Shangnina in Haikou. We went there a bit late around 2200 and the gals that was brought to the rooms are all from North East. The quality is average but they are tall. The hardware is slightly above average. Mami told me that those who don't wear costume are the one that I can take out for "supper" and those with costume have to do some stage performance of some sort and will be missing from time to time. I am not sure about the damage as my supplier pay the bill. However, according to my supplier, this is suppose to be top class in Haikou but I have a little doubt about his claim.
Wah bro nice.. I tried googling but can't find much info on Shangnina 's damage. Any bros in Haikou or going soon? I will be there from 4-8 Sep.
Old 28-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 13
tetsuya87 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertetsuya87 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertetsuya87 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertetsuya87 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros in sanya now?
Old 08-11-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!

any recommendation? massage n ktv...
Old 24-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Hainan

Wah d hainan forum so quiet.

I read in tripadvisor forum that motorbikes are banned in haikou and sanya and that its quite difficult to find a bike rental shop in hainan and most suggest buying 2nd hand bike instead.

So i am thinking n wondering are there electric bicycle to rent like in Siem reap.

In forum, i always read that hainan is expensive. But i have a different experience.

About 8 yrs ago, when the forum wrote that hainan was expensive but when i went qionghai, everything was quite cheap, fm food to sex. I did not went to haikou. So maybe haikou and sanya is expensive but not other parts of hainan.

When i was in qionghai 8 yrs ago, we went to those open massage where we would sit down and the teenage girls carrying a small basket/box would massage our hands and shoulders and then we would chit chat with her and our friends next to us , who was also being massage by another talkative teenage girl. Price one hr 30rmb (sg$6). Its v cheap.

At that time, we went to qionghai redlight districts, there were at least 10-15 fshops about 50 to 80 metres apart, the WLs in every shop were all sssyt, i guess age between 15-17, some even look like 14, and ST was only 130rmb (sg$25), they come to yr hotel. And these sssyt looks pretty. Genuine chinese.

Everynight we makan in those coffeshop restaurants, i love steam fish cook in szechuan style with red chilli cut into small pieces and placed on top of the fish. I cant remember the price but it was cheap. Whilst eating some men wil come n offer to brush our shoes for a fee and sm ladies will persuade us to buy their video cds.

My friend took the lead, i just follow him. Still in qionghai, he brought me to a place where there are a few storeys and different levels provide different services for eg, if just want massage then its 2nd fl, if want full service then its 3rd fl. They paste the WLs/messeus photos on the wall for us to choose.

Actually in the past, hainan was the number 1 place to cheong becoz at that time, the govt had officially allow prostitution to flourish ONLY in hainan and all the ladies rushed into hainan. At its peak, u see thousands of ssyt n syt gals lining up d streets. As what my friend would always say, "those were the good old days of ziang zemin".

But china is so big, its not possible for just one man to cleanup the whole of china when prostitution n gambling is part of the chinese culture.

Anyway, im returning to hainan in MAY to refresh my memories, to see whats going on and of course to makan my favourite szechuan steam fish again.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 24-03-2018 at 04:58 PM.
Old 28-04-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
buitahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any fun in sanya

Any bro can recommend KTV in sanya
Old 29-04-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Need some help.

Does anyone have a picture of this building in qionghai, its a income tax cum hotel, 琼海国税大厦
I could not find this building in d internet.

Thanks
Old 29-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Need some help.

Does anyone have a picture of this building in qionghai, its a income tax cum hotel, 琼海国税大厦
I could not find this building in d internet.

Thanks
Ok, i found it myself, 国税大厦 is a building in qionghai (hotel cum tax office) behind this statue which is called 紅色娘子軍. This statue is in honour of all those lady soldiers who fought the war in hainan.

Next week i will be in qionghai but theres a problem, my leader friend last minute cant go becoz of minor heart surgery and so together with my 2 senior citizen friends, whos never been to hainan, we will just find our ways.

Now am thinking where to rent an electric bicycle.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 29-04-2018 at 05:18 PM.
Old 29-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Next week i will be in qionghai but theres a problem, my leader friend last minute cant go becoz of minor heart surgery and so together with my 2 senior citizen friends, whos never been to hainan, we will just find our ways.
Oh gosh is this the same PG humsup sifu who explored the shady Yunnan/Myanmar border towns?

I wish this sifu a fast recovery and return to the humsup scene.
Old ginger is the most spicy!
Old 29-04-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Oh gosh is this the same PG humsup sifu who explored the shady Yunnan/Myanmar border towns?

I wish this sifu a fast recovery and return to the humsup scene.
Old ginger is the most spicy!
Ya, its the same sifu who brought me to qionghai 8 yrs ago. And he stayed xishuangbana one mth recently. He already bought the 2 ways airticket to haikou but too bad cant go as need to clear the choke of those veins or arteries to d heart, a v safe ops.

Anyway he was kind enough to brief me about qionghai. So i will just explore. Hopefully i can rent an electric bike or a motorcycle. Everything in qionghaï is vv much cheaper then haikou.

Will be in hainan next week for a week. Hopefully can discover some cheap and good stuff this trip.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 29-04-2018 at 11:22 PM.
Old 02-05-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya, its the same sifu who brought me to qionghai 8 yrs ago. And he stayed xishuangbana one mth recently. He already bought the 2 ways airticket to haikou but too bad cant go as need to clear the choke of those veins or arteries to d heart, a v safe ops.

Anyway he was kind enough to brief me about qionghai. So i will just explore. Hopefully i can rent an electric bike or a motorcycle. Everything in qionghaï is vv much cheaper then haikou.

Will be in hainan next week for a week. Hopefully can discover some cheap and good stuff this trip.
Been to Hainan few times..didnt know you can actually "cheong" there...lol.
Would be interesting to know how is the scene now and the inflation rate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1